What is SRMJEEM 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
SRMJEEM 2021 is a PG level entrance exam. The conducting body of this exam is SRM University. Passing this exam ensures your entry for various MBA courses. Its full form is SRM Joint Entrance Exam for Management.
SRM University organizes this test every year, one time on a national level. Read this article to assist candidates with details of SRMJEEM-2021.
SRMJEEM Exam 2021 Management: SRM JEE Management is an exam which is conducted by SRM University. It is a university-level exam that provides various specializations in Management programs such as MBA.
It is a common entrance exam for all the Group University affiliated with SRM. SRM JEE – M exam is a Computer Based exam conducted by SRM University.
SRMJEEM 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Full-Form||SRM Joint Entrance Exam for Management|
|Exam Level||PG Level|
|Conducting Body||SRM University|
SRMJEEM 2021 News
- Fees to register for this exam are Rs.1100/- through online and offline payment means. If you are using online mode, then a credit card, debit card, and net banking are available options.
- The mode of application will be online.
SRMJEEM 2021 Admission Process:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for SRMJEEM 2021
Go to the website if you want to register yourself and fill the form. Read the form very carefully and fill all the empty spaces with the right information. After submitting pay the registration fee which is around 1100
Step 2: Download SRMJEEM Admit card
The next important step is the issuance of an admit card because without that you can’t even enter the exam hall. It’ll be available on the website you can easily download it and print it.
Step 3: Appear for SRMJEEM entrance exam
You have to be fully prepared for the exam and the best way for that is to do practice according to the syllabus and pattern of the exam.
Step 4: Check SRMJEEM exam result
You’ll be able to see your result a few days after the exam. The procedure is simply to enter your application number on the result tab and your detailed score sheet will be in front of you.
Step 5: SRMJEEM Counseling
The counseling is only for the selected students and they will select their courses according to their ranks in counseling along with other stuff.
SRMJEEM 2021 Examination Pattern:
The examination pattern of SRMJEEM is as follows:
- The authority will conduct SRMJEEM-2021 in an online manner.
- Allowed time will be 02 hours and 30 minutes.
- A maximum number of questions will be 100, carrying 300 marks.
- Three marks for each correct and no marking for wrong answers.
- The format of questions will be objective type.
- These will be the five parts of the exam: General Knowledge, Data Interpretation, English, Quantitative reasoning, and logical reasoning.
SRMJEEM 2021 Preparation Tips:
Following are some tips for the preparation of SRMJEEM 2021:
- Visit the official website to get details for the syllabus.
- Prepare a schedule that will help you to check subjects and timings.
- Set proper timings in the study plan.
- Choose the places for the study where noise disturbance is less so that you can concentrate well.
- Keep the exam pattern in mind and prepare for important topics first.
- Cover one or three topics per subject daily.
- Make short notes, as these will help you study just a day before the exam.
- Attempt mock tests of different institutes.
- Try to learn with friends in a group and discuss the points with each other.
- There should be some period of rest in your timetable because the rest is necessary to keep your mind fresh.
SRMJEEM KEY POINTS:
- SRMJEEM allows the aspirants to book their preference exam slot
- SRM University is known for providing SMS facilities from where the students can confirm their results.
- To avail of the SMS facility, the aspirant must ensure that the mobile number they have given is correct.
SRMJEEM 2021 Exam Dates:
|Application Process Start Date||Started!|
|Last Date of Form Submission||30 April 2021|
|Slot Booking for Online Entrance Exam||1st week of May 2021|
|SRMJEEM 2021 Exam Date||3rd or 4th week of May 2021|
|Declaration of Results||4th week of May 2021|
|GD & PI||To be announced|
SRMJEEM 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The exam pattern conducted by the University has 5 sections. The sections are Data Interpretation, Quantitative, Reasoning, English, and General Knowledge.
- With an increase in the number of sections, there is a noticeable increase in the number of questions too. The total number of questions has increased to 100.
- The duration for the exam is now 150 minutes and the marks obtained in case of correct questions is three marks. There is no negative marking.
Eligibility Criteria for SRMJEEM Exam 2021:
The University is known to follow its eligibility criteria very seriously. An aspirant must see the guidelines before filling the form because if they do not adhere to the same, their application form gets rejected then and there.
The eligibility to apply falls the same for NRI and Indians. Any other applicant form gets rejected.
For an MBA program in Business Administration of two years, the student should have obtained a degree in any bachelor’s program. The least mark expected is 50% aggregate.
For an MBA in Hospital Management of two years, as well, the criteria remain the same.
The syllabus of SREJEEM is almost similar to any other management exams such as CAT, GMAT, etc.
- Part 1 – DI (Data Interpretation)
This part has 20 questions and students have to interpret the data based on factors such as graphs, charts, and other forms of data.
- Part 2 – QA (Quantitative Analysis)
This part has 20 questions and has to solve questions from the below subjects:
Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In – equations, Algebra and Profit & Loss, Averages, Percentages, Partnership, Time – Speed – Distance, Work and Time, Probability, Permutations & Combinations.
- Part 3 – LR (Logical Reasoning)
This part has 20 questions that are meant to testify to the Logical mindset of the students. They get symbol-based questions or even some form of code that they need to analyze.
- Part 4 – English
This part has 20 questions and this section is meant to test the grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, etc. in terms of the English Language.
- Part 5 – General Knowledge/CA/BA
This part has 20 questions and this section deals with questions from current affairs, business affairs as well as GK.
SRMJEEM Admit Card 2021:
The admit cards will get issued within 10 days of the student filling up the application form. It is mandated for the students to fill the form before the last date to get the admit card.
Students can download the admit card from the official portal of the University. There is no facility provided by the University to dispatch the admit cards using post or any other offline mode. The admit card has personal information about the aspirant.
Carrying the admit card to the exam center is compulsory, otherwise, the aspirant isn’t permitted to sit for the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
The forms are made available on the official website https://admission.aglasem.com/srmjeem-application-form/. This link is for the 2021 application. One can also apply offline at local post offices as well as at the SRMIST campus. Email addresses and Mobile numbers are mandatory for online as well as offline applications.
Step 1. The student has to register with their Name, Email Add, Password, and other details by filling the registration form
Step 2. They then need to verify their email address.
Step 3. Once the email address is confirmed, they can fill up the application form online by entering their details.
Step 4. Once the form is correctly filled, the students need to pay the fee for the application. The online form costs INR 1100 and the offline form costs INR 1160. Options available to pay online are via Net banking, Credit Card, Debit Card. For offline mode, one has to send a Demand Draft.
Step 5. The last step is to upload a picture of the Photo and Signature. The pictures have to be clear otherwise the form can get rejected as well.
https://admission.aglasem.com/srmjeem-result/ This is the website where a student can check their result. They just need to enter their registration number, and the result list will display the result if the student has made it to the merit list.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th