What is SAET MBA 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
SAET 2021 is an admission test. The Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences conducts an entrance exam to provide admissions to various Management courses.
SUAS conducts this exam every year at a university level. If you are an aspirant willing to study Management at Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, this entrance exam is an excellent opportunity for you. Please make sure before applying that you are eligible for this exam. You can get all the details at the official website of Symbiosis University. If you are searching for more information regarding the exam’s application fee, the exam pattern, and preparation tips to help you get a good score, this article will help you.
Symbiosis Indore (SUAS) MBA Admission 2021 Application, Eligibility: Symbiosis Indore is also holding exams for MBA. The student can find the entry details on the official website www.suas.ac.in. The campus in Indore for Symbiosis is called Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences (SUAS). The University invites the application of all those aspirants who have obtained a 50% aggregate percentage in their graduation course. Students who are appearing for the exam must also have some relevant experience to appear in the said exam.
The entry process happens at Symbiosis Indore. The students can fill the application form online.
- The registration fee for SAET-2021 will Rs.1000/-
- That is payable through net banking, credit, or debit card.
SAET 2021 Admission Process:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for SAET 2021
Register yourself through the website of the SUAS online. Like other exams first, fill the registration form and after that pay the registration fee for the exam.
Step 2: Download SAET Admit card
You don’t have to go anywhere for the admit card. The university will issue you the admit card a few weeks before the exam. After downloading, print it and don’t forget to bring it with you.
Step 3: Appear for the SAET entrance exam
Time is very crucial in this scenario because you’ll not be able to get even a single second extra from the dedicated time.
Step 4: Check SAET exam result
The result of the exam will be announced within the month. You’ll check the result from the official website of the university. It’ll show you your detailed score sheet and you can also download it.
Step 5: SAET Counseling
You’ll only get the call for counseling if you managed to clear the exam and cut-off.
SAET 2021 Examination Pattern:
SAET-2021 test paper pattern will be:
- The test will take place in an online manner.
- The test paper will include a total of 120 questions.
- The marking scheme is one mark per one question
- English, general aptitude, general studies, and analytical and logical reasoning will be the four sections of this exam.
SAET 2021 Preparation Tips:
Aspirants can follow these tips during the preparation period.
- The candidates will get the syllabus for SAET-2021 by visiting the official website.
- Once you have the syllabus, do not waste time and start preparation.
- The preparation’s starting point is to make a timetable that will guide you throughout the trial.
- The timings of the study also set some timing for relaxation.
- Practice once a week the mock tests.
- Solve the past papers to check your preparation level.
- During the preparation, try to make short notes as these will help you study in the least time remaining before the exam.
- Learn all the essential things of subjects first.
- Candidates should take care of their health.
Symbiosis Indore MBA 2021 Entrance Exam (SAET) Important Dates:
|Registration, Payment for Entrance Test||25-Sep (tentative)|
|The date for Submission of Registration Form||To be announced|
|Booking of Exam Slot||To be announced|
|Hall ticket download by the student||To be announced|
|SUAS Entrance Test (MBA – BFSI)||To be announced|
|Date & Duration of Entrance Test||To be announced|
|Candidates Rank list||To be announced|
|Date of GD/PI||To be announced|
|Admission Round 1 close dates||To be announced|
|Admission Round 2 Close dates||To be announced|
SAET 2021 News
SAET 2021 News
Symbiosis Indore MBA Application Process 2021:
Step 1: Registration
The Eligible aspirants can register themselves through the official page www.suas.ac.in. Students may apply online by entering their details. They will have to use it as a new user. An aspirant will have to give their details like their name, contact number, and email ID.
The students can create their password, and later they will have to retype that password for confirmation. The password is for students on safety, so they are asked not to share these details with anyone else.
Step 2: Log in
Log in to the online portal by inserting your credentials. Here are the email id and the password the Aspirant created in step 1.
Step 3: Personal Detail
An aspirant will have to fill in personal details, and parents/ guardian information.
Step 4: Academic Details
The aspirants must fill in their academic details along with their exam details and the choice of a program they want to apply for. Requested by the students to kindly about the information before they start filling up the application form
Step 5: Upload
An aspirant is requested to upload a scanned copy of their signature, a government identity proof, and passport size photograph.
Step 6: The last step is to pay the application fees. The fees can be paid online through various methods.
Symbiosis Indore MBA Entrance Exam Admit Card:
The Applied Sciences section of the University is responsible for the issuance of admit cards. Eligible aspirants can download their admit card by logging into the account by adding the credentials. Once Aspirant downloads their admit card, they can see their details printed on the same. The features include exam time, center, and other important details. Scanning the application form and taking a print-out is essential because it gets matched with the details on the admit card. No student will be allowed to give the exam in case they forgot to bring the admit card.
Symbiosis Indore MBA Eligibility Criteria:
Students should fill the form after looking at the eligibility criteria. If students clear the eligibility criteria, then they should apply, then they should fill the form. It will not accept any application of the Aspirant who is not eligible for the exam.
Eligibility For MBA Program:
- The students who are filling the form should pass the bachelor’s degree of a minimum of three years duration.
- If the student is from a general category that is the open category, the said aspirants should secure at least 50% in the qualifying exam.
- Aspirant belongs to the reserved category in the state of Madhya Pradesh then the said student should score at least 45 marks in the qualifying exam.
- If University notifies then the Aspirant should bring with themselves a valid scorecard for an entrance exam, this scorecard can be of national or state level.
- After giving the exam, the student qualifies when giving the personal interview. Symbiosis University of Indore faculty and staff are the ones who conduct the PI round for the cleared aspirants.
- MBA Executive
Eligibility For Symbiosis Indore MBA Executive:
Another program given by the Symbiosis Indore is an MBA executive. For an aspirant who wishes to pursue an MBA course from this University in Indore,, it is compulsory to clear this entrance exam to get entry. Academy requirement for the same is the student must have a degree of graduation from a recognized University. The minimum mark that the school student must score on that degree is 50%. Although it is not compulsory, the students who will have experience of 1-3 years in the industry will get more preference.
What Is The Exam Pattern For Symbiosis Indore MBA?
As you know, the first round of getting entry into the Symbiosis University is giving the entrance exam. Aspirants will get selected based on their performance in the entrance test.
- The test will be of a total of 120 marks.
- The total number of questions asked in the paper is 120, and each question carries one mark. The entrance test has four sections.
- Section A has English section B has a general aptitude. Section C has general studies, and at last, section D has logical and analytical reasoning.
- Once the students cleared the entrance test, then they will pass for the second round, which is the group discussion and personal interviews.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th