What is TISSNET 2021 Exam? How students can apply for this exam?
TISSNET 2021 is a country-level PG admission entrance exam. The conducting body of this entrance exam is the TISS university. For admission in different MA, MPH, MSC, and MHA programs, TISS University and its campuses conduct this exam.
The candidate who is wishing to seek admission to TISS university MA, MPH, MSC, and MHA programs must appear in the TISSNET entrance exam 2021. The exam frequency is annual. Before applying, it is compulsory to verify TISSNET 2021eligibility.
This article contains all information about TISSNET 2021. It will assist to know about the TISSNET 2021syllabus, its pattern, and registration process, etc.
TISSNET Exam 2021: On January 4, 2021, the TISSNET 2021 will get conducted by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences to conduct this exam. By the first week of February 2021, the aspirants will get their results on the official website. The Aspirants have to enter their email id along with the password to check their results. The aspirants will go for a PI round once they qualified for the exam. The selected aspirants will get displayed on the merit list released by the TISS. The TISS has four campuses in India, which are in Guwahati, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Tuljapur.
TISSNET 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Full-Form||Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test|
|Exam Level||PG Courses|
|Courses Offered||Management & Science|
|Conducting Body||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) National Entrance Test|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
TISSNET 2021 News
The application form filling process of TISSNET 2021 will be online.
- The TISSNET 2021 registration fee for GC will Rs 1030 for one program.
- For SC and ST category basis, the application fee will be Rs 520 for one program.
- The TISSNET 2021 fee amount paying mode will be online.
- The cash mode payment will pay in SBI branches
- The payable application fee for TISSNET 2021 will non-refundable.
TISSNET 2021 Admission Process:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for TISSNET 2021
Registration of the exam is the first and no doubt the most important part of the exam. The process is very simple, just go to the website and fill the form with your full attention to avoid any mistakes.
Step 2: Download TISSNET Admit card
Just go to the website and search for the examination and after providing your application number you can download your admit card. You’ll have to show your card at the gate of the exam hall so don’t forget to bring it with you.
Step 3: Appear for the TISSNET entrance exam
Time is a very important factor as you’ll not have plenty of time to do the exam. So don’t waste it by appearing late on the exam.
Step 4: Check TISSNET exam result
You don’t have to go to the university campus for the result they will announce the result on their official website. Just go to the website and see your result.
Step 5: TISSNET Counseling
Only those students will get the counseling call who cleared the exam and will select the courses according to their merit position.
TISSNET 2021 Exam Pattern:
The TISS will follow the following exam pattern for TISSNET 2021:
- The TISSNET 2021 will conduct in a Computer-Based Exam mode.
- TISSNET 2021 duration will be 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- The exam type will MCQs type questions.
- The MCQs in the TISSNET 2021 exam will 100.
- The TISSNET 2021 paper will divide into 03 sections: Analytical Reasoning and Math (30Q), English Proficiency (30Q), General Knowledge (40Q).
- The correct answer would award with a 01 mark.
- TISSNET 2021 exam will contain 100 marks.
TISSNET 2021 Exam Preparation Tips:
The aspirants of TISSNET 2021 should consider the following tips for getting the maximum score
- TISSNET 2021 syllabus should follow.
- Read the syllabus topics and don’t leave any topic.
- Review TISSNET 2021 past paper and solve them.
- Read magazines and newspapers for GK.
TISSNET Exam Dates:
|Availability of Application Form||18th October 20|
|Last Date for Online Application submission||30th November 20 (Extended)|
|Last date for completing the MA application||9th December 20 (Extended)|
|Issue of Hall Ticket (Online)||20th December 20|
|TISSNET 2021 Exam||4th January 2021|
|Announcement of Result||4th February 2021|
The registration forms will be available between 18 October 2020 to 9 December 2020. The aspirants will get their hall tickets by 20 December 2020. On 4 January 2021, the TISSNET 2021 will be conducted. The commencement of results will be held on 4 February 2021. Between 11 March 2021 to 21 April 2021, there will be a personal interview and an interview test. On 21 April 2021, the merit list will be declared. The students are requested to pay their fees and upload the required documents between 23 April 2021 to 4 May 2021. After this, there will be a first waitlist, which will get announced on 11 May 2021.
TISSNET Admit Card and Results:
The aspirants can check their results once the exam is over on the official website. The result contains all the information like the minimum marks to be scored for a particular program and the actual marks scored. To get selected for the next stage, the aspirants have to score certain marks. The Final Merit list will decide your entry, which will get announced when you qualify for the PIT and PI rounds.
The TISS will not post any hard copy of the admit card to any aspirant. The aspirants who have registered for TISSNET 2021 will receive the admit card. It is a request that the aspirants must check the details once they download the admit card from the official website. You must contact the authorities to correct any error in the admit card. Also, you will not be able to sit in the exam if you don’t have your admit card and ID proof.
TISSNET Exam Pattern 2021:
This exam will be an online or Computer-based exam. The exam will get subcategorized into three sections, and there will be a total of 100 questions, all of MCQ type. English is the only language of this paper. The three sections are English proficiency (30 marks), Maths and logical reasoning (30 marks), and general awareness (40 marks).
INR 18.77 lacs is the average salary offered by TISS. Also, INR 18.5 lakh is the median salary offered by TISS. INR 18.5 lacs is the average cost to company (CTC) of TISS among the top 50 percentile. INR 27 lacs is the highest package offered by TISS. A great advantage for the aspirants is that they have their centralized placement cell.
TISSNET Exam Application Form:
Once the aspirant has gone through their concerned courses along with the eligibility criteria, we can move on to the application form. The aspirants can choose any two campuses of TISSNET once they choose their concerned program. A request that the aspirants have to pay the application fee when they submit the form. The TISSNET offers a maximum of 3 programs and the application fee according to it.
For General Category:
INR 1030 for one program. INR 2060 for two programs. And INR 3090 For three programs.
For Other Categories:
INR 260 for one program. INR 520 for two programs. And INR 780 for three programs.
The aspirants have to submit some details when filling the application form for TISSNET 2021, like program details, necessary details, and academic details.
Also, the aspirant can follow these steps:
- Firstly, the aspirants have to go to the official website where they have to upload their documents.
- Next, using the ID and password, the aspirant has to log in and get their application form.
- The application form will contain simple details that are to be filled by the aspirant.
- Now they have to upload the required documents and the photograph of the aspirant.
- Before the aspirant submits the application form, they have to pay an application fee.
- For future purposes, it gets requested that the aspirants must have the printout of the form after paying the fees and uploading the documents.
TISSNET Exam Preparation Tips:
- You must have a timetable, according to which you distribute your time to each subject. There are many mock tests and reference books that you can find on the internet to clarify yourself. And there are online videos that you can go through for your ease.
- You will quickly excel in this exam if you have solved a variety of questions. You can find practice questions on the internet, and with the help of them, you should focus on improving your speed and accuracy.
- Revision is an essential thing that is going to help crack any exam. Revising all the important topics before the exam will help you a lot.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
The registration forms will be available between 18 October 2020 to 9th of December 2020. The aspirants will get their hall tickets by 20 December 2020. On 4 January 2021, the TISSNET 2021 will be conducted.
INR 1030 for one program. INR 2060 for 2 programs. And INR 3090 For the 3 programs.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th