TS DEECET: Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and other Relevant Information: The government of the Telangana Department of the school of education has notified the students about their upcoming TS DEECET examination program. Department of Telangana education will admit students for two years diploma in elementary education. Candidates take admission tests for admission in a diploma in the elementary education program.
TS DEECET 2021 Syllabus:
The syllabus is very important for any examination. Proper knowledge of the syllabus encourages a more productive study process.
Students check the syllabus from below this section will contain questions from current affairs history, geography, local news, etc.
- Teaching skills; examiners will test your ability to teach, Understand classroom environment, and management skills
- Standard English: this portion will contain questions from verbs, proverbs sentence making .another English grammar topics. questions on reading interpretation I will also be asked
- standard Telugu / standard Urdu ( according to the candidates choice ): This section includes a question on basic Telugu/ Urdu Grammar
- Mathematics: This part contains questions from topics like number system, basic geometry, basic algebra, etc.
- Life science; 10th standard level questions
- Physics; 10th standard level questions
- Social science; questions on freedom struggle, Environnement, knowledge about society, economics, geography, etc. the level of the questions will be basic 10th standard.
TS DEECET Examination Pattern:
It is important to know about the examination pattern. proper knowledge of the examination pattern help students to get an overview of the examination students with the proper knowledge of exam pattern can study examination more efficiently. students can check the exam pattern.
- Examination Board will examine the computer.
- candidate has to sit for the exam for 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Examiners will prepare a question paper that will have only e multiple-choice types of questions.
- Examiners will set a question paper that will have the summation of those questions
- Examiner will mark the candidates with + 1 for every correct response.
- Candidates will not have to face deduction for incorrect re response.
TS DEECET 2021 Important Dates:
|TS DEECET 2021||Dates|
|Seat Allotment and admission fee payment||4th week of Aug2021|
|Admission Fee Payment and Download Admission Letter||1st week of Jul 2021|
|Application form correction||3rd week of Apr2021|
|Certificate Verification||4th week of Jun 2021|
|Certificate verification for leftover seats||2nd week of Aug 2021|
|Declaration of TS DEECET Result||1st week of Jun 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2021|
|Last date for payment of application fee through online / Last date for submission of application through online||3rd week of Apr 2021|
|Non-reporting admissions||2nd week of Aug 2021|
|Online Application starts from||2nd week of Mar 2021|
|Payment of application fee through online||2nd week of Mar 2021|
|Phase-II certificate verification||3rd week of Jul 2021|
|Reporting to college||1st week of Jul 2021|
|Seat Allotment for Phase-II||4th week of Jul 2021|
|TS DEECET exam date||4th week of May 2021|
|Web Options||2nd week of Aug 2021|
|Web-based preferences for Phase-I and Phase-II||3rd week of Jul 2021|
Telangana DEECET 2021 Score Distribution:
- GK paper will have 10 questions of a total of 10 marks
- Standard English will have 10 questions of 10 marks
- Telugu will have 20 questions of 20 marks mathematics will have 20 questions of 20 marks
- The Physical Science portion will have 20 questions of 20 marks life sciences will have 10 questions of 10 marks. Social Studies will have 20 questions of 20 marks the summation of the question paper is 100 marks
Preparation Tips for Telangana DEECET 2021:
Good preparation is extremely important for qualification. A good strategy before the examination Increases the student’s chance of qualifying in the examination. students can check the preparation tips below.
Prepare a routine to maintain it. Honesty towards maintaining the routine will help you to save a lot of time.
A proper routine enables one to study more productively. Practice past papers. This will help you gain confidence and increase your speed during the original examination. Spend a substantial amount of time reading. The reading interpretation portion will contain a lot of marks.
Study the newspaper regularly and take notes about the current events. Always take notes while you study. taking notes saves one from studying the same book repeatedly, yet helps the student in the revision process. Revise your notes regularly. This will help you retain more information during an examination.
Always try to improve your communication skills. this portion will also carry a lot of marks
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans. Yes, the education department will conduct an entrance test examination
Ans. No, you have to take the test with the help of the internet.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th