What is TS PGECET 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
TS PGECET 2021 is an entrance test conducted on the state level. This entrance exam organizes one time annually. The Osmania University conducts TS PGECET or Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. Osmania University conducts TS PGECET for admissions in Architecture, Engineering, Technology, and Pharmacy.
All candidates willing to get access to M-Tech, M.Arch, M.E, and M.Pharma will have to qualify for TS PGECET-2021. Read this article to get more information about the TS PGECET 2021, like exam mode, patterns, tips, registration fees, etc.
TS PGECET EXAM 2021: TS PGECET is a state-level entrance exam that offers an entry for highly known PG programs. Some of the areas the exam guarantees include planning, pharmacy, technology. Architecture and engineering. Osmania University is the organizing body of this PG entrance exam. Aspirants must note that TS PGECET is strictly online-based. Hence aspirants must prepare accordingly.
TS PGECET EXAM Highlights 2021:
|Entrance Exam Name||Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Offered Courses||ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch and Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Type and Number of Questions||Objective, 120 Questions|
TS PGECET 2021 News
- The examination fee payment is through online means of payment.
- The application fees are Rs.1000/- for general and Rs.500/- for reversed category students.
TS PGECET Admission Process 2021:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for TS PGECET 2021
Go to the website and search for the registration tab. After clicking on that fill the form very carefully and submit it online.
Step 2: Download TS PGECET Admit card
For the admit card you have to go to the website but It’ll only appear after your registration is confirmed by the University. Usually, it’ll take a few days.
Step 3: Appear for TS PGECET entrance exam
You must take some mock tests according to the syllabus of the exams before appearing for it.
Step 4: Check the TS PGECET exam result
The result will be announced on the Osmania University official website. You have to enter your credentials which you get at the time of registration. It’ll show you your detailed result.
Step 5: TS PGECET Counseling
The counseling procedure is only applicable to selected students.
TS PGECET Examination Pattern 2021:
Here are given details for the pattern of the TS PGECET exam:
- This entrance test will be in the online mode.
- Candidates appearing in the exam will have a time of 2 hours.
- There will be 120 questions included in the paper.
- Marks are equal for each question. The total marks are 120.
- This exam will have the advantage of no negative marking.
- One correct answer will carry one mark on the paper.
TS PGECET Examination Preparation Tips 2021:
Following are the preparation tips for this exam:
- Check the syllabus on the official website.
- Make a list of all topics that you are going to prepare for the exam.
- Set a schedule for the exam preparation.
- Study according to the timings set in the timetable.
- Prepare short notes for the most critical topics that are mostly come in the paper.
- Solve past year question papers and attempt mock tests.
- Try to consult with a good teacher.
- Understand all the essential topics in depth.
- Take a healthy diet and care for your health.
- Do not study at the time just before the exam as it will stress your mind.
The Osmania University, Hyderabad, releases the entry form online for easy access by willing applicants. Usually, the application opens from March, every, and runs until the date of the exam body’s choice. An aspirant can download the application form from the university’s website. All applicants must fill in all the required details with utmost honesty. Some of the crucial information include;
- Exam category
- Aspirant’s official names
- Date of birth
- Applicant’s disability status
- Year of class 12 completion
- Aggregate scores in grade 10 or 12
The third step involves the submission of a clear photo and signature image. The passport-sized picture must not exceed 50 KB while the signature image ought to be below 30KB. It’s also crucial to note that both files must be JPG format. Upon submission of the two data, the applicant then needs to pay a non-refundable application fee. The general application fee now stands at INR.100.
Important Dates of TS PGECET EXAM 2021:
Mentioned below important dates related to the TS PGECET exam.
|TS PGECET EXAM 2021 Notification||The first week of March 2021|
|Application Start Date||The second week of March 2021|
|Last day to submit Application Form||Fourth week of March 2021|
|Availability of TS PGECET EXAM 2021 Hall Ticket||The third week of May 2021|
|Exam Date of TS PGECET EXAM 2021||May 27 – 30, 2021|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of June 2021|
TS PGECET EXAM Admit Card 2021:
Osmania University releases admit cards of all successful TS PGECET applicants. Usually, the organizing body posts the admit cards in May, every year. The admit card is highly essential as it acts as proof of identity. OU does not allow any aspirant into the exam unless they produce a valid admit card. For an aspirant to access the admit card, he or she must visit the university’s official website.
After the web page loads, the aspirant needs to click the TS PGECET Admit Card /Hall ticket link. The next step involves entering the right registration number. The aspirant can then download the admit card for printing purposes.
OU requires the aspirants to carry the hall tickets and other documents when appearing for the exam. Also, aspirants must stick to the seat, date, and venue.
TS PGECET EXAM Examination Centers 2021:
- Hyderabad East
- Hyderabad Central
- Hyderabad North
- Hyderabad South East
TS PGECET EXAM Eligibility Requirements 2021:
Just like other PG exams, all applicants must meet the criteria below to sit for the online exam.
- An applicant must be an Indian citizen; For an applicant to qualify to sit for this PG exam, he or she must be a valid citizen of India. Usually, OU rejects applications from international applicants of a different nationality, if they fail to meet some laid out requirements.
- An aspirant must be 18 years or older; OU pays special attention to the age of all the applicants. Currently, the minimum age requirement is 18 years.
- Aspirants must be either resident of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana; Osmania University offers TS PGECET to only residents of the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana. The primary motivation behind this restriction is to allow the state’s youthful residents to further their education.
- Aspirants must have pursued the relevant degree courses; OU is very keen on checking whether an applicant qualifies for the PG program. For this reason, the aspirant must be a holder of a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- The aspirant must have passed the core subjects; Each of the fields has a specific list of crucial subjects. An applicant must have passed highly in the core subjects.
Exam Structure of TS PGECET EXAM 2021:
As mentioned before, TS PGECET is an online-based exam for PG aspirants alone. The exam comprises a total of 120 multiple-choice questions. All the 120 questions appear in the English language.TS PGECET has a total duration of 2 hours.
An aspirant earns a point for each correct answer he or she provides in the exam. The good news is that an aspirant receives a zero mark for each wrong answer given as negative marking is prohibited. The examiners strictly follow the entrance exam syllabus to enhance fairness. The topics vary slightly depending on the type of TS PGECET.
TS PGECET EXAM Results 2021:
Osmania University releases the entrance exam results in June, every year. Osmania University administers and marks the exam on behalf of TSCHE. The exam body only releases the outcome via inline mode. For an aspirant to access, they must enter essential identification details such as date of birth, registration number, and admit card number. An aspirant is free to download the results for safekeeping.
Additionally, Osmania University also prepares a rank card for the aspirants. The rank card contains the TS PGECET rank and the scores of the aspirant in the examination. Selected aspirants take part in the counseling session. To take part in the counseling session, the chosen aspirants must produce the necessary documents for verification.
The aspirants must also book a seat for allotment purposes. Counseling kicks off in July and involves two different stages. OU allocates the seats based on the individual aspirant’s choice.
Top Related Entrance Exam:
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th