TS PG LAW Common Entrance Test 2021: Application Form, Syllabus, Preparation Tips
Osmania University, Hyderabad conducts the “Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test,” or also known as TS PGLCET, on behalf of (TSCHE) Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
Admission is offered to LLM courses offered in more than 10 law colleges and universities in the given state after clearing this exam.
TS PG LAW Common Entrance Test 2021 Highlights:
|Name of Entrance Test||“TS PG LAW CET also is known as Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test.”|
|Popularly known as||TS PGKCET|
|Conducting Body||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Language options available||English, Telugu|
|Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Number of Seats||620 seats|
TS PG LAW Common Entrance Test 2021 Courses Offered:
LL.M is offered after successfully clearing this entrance test
Due to the ongoing Pandemic, the tentative date for TS PGLCET is in the first week of October.
TS PG LAW Common Entrance Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The following eligibility criteria Are mentioned by TSCHE for getting LLM course admissions:
- The applicant must be an Indian national.
- A bachelor’s degree in law is essential for Candidates to have; it may either be a three-year LLB degree or five years of integrated LLB graduation.
- The candidates taking the final year examination are eligible, but they are required to provide proof of qualification when being admitted.
- 3-year experience as a judicial official/advocate is required for candidates seeking private admissions for an LLM degree at Osmania University
TS PG LAW Common Application Form:
One can only apply for TS PGLCET 2021 Registration online. A working mobile number and email are required to make all future communications possible. It is advised to take a printout of the completed application. The procedure is as follows:
- Step 1: Pay TS PGLCET 2021 Application Fee
- Step 2: Check Payment Status
- Step 3: Register and Fill TS PGLCET 2021 Application Form
TS PG LAW Common Entrance Pattern:
The Exam for TS PG LAW will be conducted in online mode, i.e., computer-based exam. The examination covers Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, International Public Law, Mercantile Law, Crimes, Labour Law, and Torts.
The exam will comprise 120 objective-type queries with each having four possible answers. The allowed time for the job is 90 minutes. Each question will have a +1 mark, and no marks will be deducted in case of the wrong answer.
Below mentioned tips can be followed to devise your study plan for TS PGLCET 2021 syllabus.
- Time table: Make sure you spare some time for all of the topics. Prepare a timetable and allocate time accordingly. Anyone serious to clear the exam should follow the timetable strictly. Avoid taking too frequent breaks and avoid finding excuses to go out often.
- Get familiar with Exam Pattern: Get familiar with the pattern of the exam try to reduce the time require for attempting one question to a minimum.
- Mock tests: After finishing your entire syllabus, mock practice tests. The mock tests are a perfect reflection of the actual exam pattern. Mock tests will make you realize where you stand and how much more effort is needed to be put into your preparation.
- Current affairs Staying up-to-date: The candidates must seek out any updates on the latest laws and amendments being made. Different news sources like news websites and newspapers could be followed to stay up to date.
- Question papers from Previous years: The candidate should attempt to solve question papers from the previous five years. This is the best approach to design a strategy for your preparation for the exam.
- Hotel Management Entrance Examinations
- Law Entrance Examinations
- Management Entrance Examinations
- Media and Journalism Entrance Examinations
- Medical Entrance Examinations
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th