What is UAPMT 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
Uttarakhand Ayush Pre-Medical Test is most commonly known by the abbreviation UAPMT. The Uttarakhand Ayurveda University is the conducting and organizing body of UAPMT. This is an annually occurring entrance exam.
Through this exam, various medical courses are BHMS, BAMS, MD or MS, DUMS, and Ph.D. in Ayurveda. Almost ten medical colleges have affiliations with the Uttarakhand Ayurveda University, in which these courses are available. Basically, these courses are from the Ayurveda, Unani, and Homeopathy fields.
Aspiring students who want to pursue Ayurvedic educations must avail this chance as a great opportunity. All information such as fee, entry mode related to the exam is in the following described parts.
UAPMT stands for Uttarakhand Ayush Pre-Medical Test. The Uttarakhand Ayurveda University conducts it. The Government of Uttarakhand governs the University. They conduct the UAPMT Entrance Exam every year.
At present, ten colleges affiliated with the University. They offer education in Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, and Unani.
Through this, entry offered to the eligible aspirants into courses such as BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, MD/MS in Ayurveda, and Ph.D. in Ayurveda.
Aspirants who are willing to pursue their higher education in the Ayurvedic disciplines have a great option to apply to the University. All the important information related to the exam, such as the application process, eligibility criteria, fee, entry process, counseling, etc. given below:
- For all General/OBC aspirants, the application fee is INR 3500/- and for all SC/ST/PwD aspirants, the application fee is INR 2500/-
- Payable through both online and offline means of payment.
UAPMT Exam Application Form:
Aspirants must visit the official website of UAU-AIAPGET to register for the entrance exam and the counseling session. The registration will be entirely online.
Steps to fill the online application form are:
- Go to the official website of UAU.
- Sign up on the portal with your details and then log in.
- Find the application Link for the UAPMT exam and click on it to open the application form.
- Fill up all your details and information such as name, parent’s name, email Id, mobile number, address, academic qualifications, marks scored, etc. in the form carefully.
- Upload the scanned copy of all the documents asked, such as a recent passport-size photograph, signature, mark sheets, etc.
- Pay the application— fee to complete the process.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of it and keep it with you for future use.
UAPMT 2021 Examination Pattern:
Keep in mind the following exam pattern for UAPMT-2021 to understand the question paper exactly.
- The nature of the UAPMT question paper is always expecting to be in the objective form.
- The examiner will make a paper of 200 questions, all described in the English or Hindi language.
- The UAPMT-2021 paper will carry 03 hours, with 01 marks assigning to one correct answer.
- There will no minus marking for wrong responses.
UAPMT 2021 Preparation Tips:
Chase this exam, preparing tips to qualify with a good score.
- Keep in touch with the UAPMTwebsite to get in touch with the updates related to the exam.
- Experienced teachers and professionals highly recommend the approach to the study material.
- After one week or two weeks, must attempt a mock test to check the UAPMT examination standard.
- Be aware of the terms of the UAPMT-2021 exam.
- Preserve your health by taking vitamins and nutritious food.
UAPMT Exam Dates 2021:
|Application Starting Date||April 1, 2021|
|Application Last Date||May 5, 2021|
|Admit Card availability||June 1, 2021|
|UAPMT Exam dates||June 5, 2021|
|UAPMT Result date||July 3, 2021|
|Counseling date||August 1, 2021|
UAPMT Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: Aspirants must be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the same year of entry.
- Aspirants must have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The reserved category students will receive a 10% relaxation in the minimum required percentage.
- Aspirants willing to apply for PG courses such as MS/MD in Ayurveda should have qualified for the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIA-PGET).
- Aspirants must have cleared the BAMS degree from a recognized Ayurvedic College.
Ph.D. Ayurveda courses:
- Aspirants should have completed their Master’s degree in disciplines such as Ayurveda, Unani, Yoga, Bio-Sciences, Sanskrit, Siddha, and Homoeopathy with at least 55% marks.
- Aspirants must have qualified for the Research Entrance Test conducted by the Uttarakhand university.
Note: Aspirants who have any physical disability such as numbness, deafness, or blindness are not eligible to appear for the exam.
- Aspirants will get entry based on the seats vacant in undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- It will get done through the counseling session conducted by UAU based on merit cum choice.
Courses offered by Uttarakhand Ayurveda University:
The affiliated colleges of the Uttarakhand university specialized in various disciplines of Ayurveda. They offer courses such as Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS), Bachelor of Homoeopathic and Surgery (BHMS).
These courses are a five and a half years degree program. Aspirants have to do one year of compulsory rotatory internship in these five and a half years.
State of Reservation:
In all the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses, 50% of the seats get reserved for the Uttarakhand domicile students.
Aspirants from states other than Uttarakhand can apply for the remaining 50% of seats.
The reservation in Uttarakhand University is as per the rules of the Government of India.
Also, one seat in every college will get reserved for a Kashmiri Migrant.
UAPMT 2021 Counseling Process:
The counseling process will occur in several rounds. It will get organized as per the vacant seats in the colleges.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans. The application The fee is non-refundable. Aspirants cannot claim a refund in any case.
Ans. You can draw a Demand Draft (DD) in the name of the University if you are paying the application fee through offline mode.
Ans. The application process includes the submission of a duly-filled online form as per the guidelines
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th