What is UKSEE 2021 Exam? How Students can apply for this exam?
UKSEE 2021 is an admission exam. The exam aims to provide admission in the different degree programs at UG, Lateral, and PG levels. The organizing authority of this exam is Uttarakhand Technical University.
The admission through UKSEE 2021 exam will be given to UG courses such as BHMCT, B.Pharma, and PG programs such as MCA, M.Tech, MBA, and M.Pharma UTU.
The aspirants of Uttarakhand who wish to seek admission at UTU must appear in UKSEE 2021. The organizing frequency of exams is annual. It will apply through the UTU website.
UKSEE 2021 Registration Form, Exam Dates: Uttarakhand Technical University or UTU conducts the UKSEE every year as a state entrance exam. Qualifying for this exam will result in an entry into first-year MCA, BHMCT, and B.Pharma degree programs. Also, based on the lateral entry scheme, the students can get the entry in 2nd year for b Pharma, MCA, and B.Tech courses.
The exam is available in both online and offline mode. Hence, the students can select any one of them as per their likes. A note to be remembered is exam will get considered offline if not more than 20 students at the test center are present. The rest details will get mentioned on the admit card.
The registration fee particulars for UKSEE 2021 are given below:
- The registration fee for OBC/General will be Rs 1500.
- The form fee for UKSEE 2021 will be Rs 750 (for ST/SC).
- The mode of deposit of the UKSEE 2021 registration fee will work online and offline.
UKSEE 2021 Application Form:
To fill the application form, the aspirants can follow the steps given below:
• By the second week of April 2021, the students can apply for the exam via the application form.
• There is no offline mode available to fill out the application form. Hence, the students have to fill out the way from the official website.
• Once the student has registered themselves, they can complete the application form by filling the educational and their details in it.
• The next part is, a photograph of the aspirant is needed to be upload. It will be perfect if the picture is taken recently and has a white background or something light in color.
• It gets requested to the aspirants that they must take the printout of the application form for future purposes.
• Also, the student can even submit the form before the day of the exam, which will be in the last week of April 2021.
UKSEE 2021 Exam Application Fee:
The aspirants of the general category, as well as the OBC category, advised to pay INR 1500 for the exam, and the aspirants of the SC or ST category advised to pay INR 750 as the application fee.
The application fee can be paid via three methods, which are through net banking, credit card, or debit card. The students can prefer any one of them as per their likes. Also, the application fee, once paid, will not be refunded.
UKSEE 2021 Exam Pattern:
The UTU will follow the below pattern in conducting UKSEE 2021.
- UKSEE 2021 exam will be in MCQs Type
- Conducting mode of UKSEE 2021 will be Offline(PBT) and Online at specific centers (CBT)
- Marking policy of UKSEE 2021 will: One mark for each correct solution.
- No negative marking scheme.
- The UKSEE 2021 medium will be in Hindi and English Language.
- The UKSEE 2021 exam paper for the UG program will contain 150 MCQs and for PG 100 MCQs.
- The duration of UKSEE 2021 exam will 03 hours
UKSEE 2021 Preparation Tips:
- Follow the UKSEE 2021syllabus.
- Make a proper schedule to study the syllabus topics.
- Do practice on the math portion of UKSEE 2021 daily.
- Solve the UKSEE 2021 past papers.
- Join a coaching center.
- Do mock tests for UKSEE 2021 online/offline.
UKSEE 2021 Exam Important Dates:
These are some critical dates that are to be remembered by the aspirant:
|Counselling Starts||The third week of June 2021|
|Date of Entrance Exam||May 10 to 11, 2021|
|Dispatch of Admit Card||6-May-21|
|Last Date for submission of application forms||30-Apr-21|
UKSEE 2021 Exam Pattern:
• In the second week of May 2021, the entrance exam will get conducted in various test centers in the state of Uttarakhand.
• Students can give the exam via online or offline mode depending upon them.
• All the questions in the exam will be of MCQ type.
• The marking scheme is as follows: One mark will get awarded for every correct answer, and no mark will get deducted for any wrong answer. Also, there is no partial marking.
• For the students who were giving the exam in offline mode, they must carry a ball, point pen blue or black ink to mark the answers.
• The exam is available in both Hindi and English language.
Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination Preparation Tips:
• Please start with the basics, solve the previous years’ question papers to get a hint about the upcoming exam, and get prepared for it. Observe the type of questions and do practice those questions in which you have doubts
• The marking schemes and weightage has given to a particular section and then prepare according to it.
• You must have a timetable, according to which you distribute your time to each subject. There are many mock tests and reference books that you can find on the internet to clarify yourself. And there are online videos that you can go through for your ease.
Ans. The marking scheme is as follows: One mark will get awarded for every correct answer, and no mark will get deducted for any wrong answer. Also, there is no partial marking
Ans. In the second week of May 2021, the entrance exam will get conducted in various test centers in the state of Uttarakhand.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th