What is Uni GAUGE-E 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
Uni GAUGE-E is an entrance exam conducted for admissions in engineering and technology. The Educational and Rating Assessment (ERA) Foundation will organize this exam.
The UNI GAUGE-E will conduct to provide admissions in B-Tech course offered in various university. The student who wants to enroll in the associated universities must appear in the UNI GAUGE-E exam 2021.
The applicants must verify the eligibility criteria of the UNI GAUGE-E exam before application.
The UNI GAUGE-E 2021 is going to organize ERA Foundation. UNI GAUGE-E is a national-level exam. ERA Foundation conducts UNI GAUGE-E once a year. There is a list of universities that accept the UNI GAUGE-E score, such as Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, SCSVMV University.
Candidates will find this article helpful to know more about UNI GAUGE-E 2021, including the application form, dates and eligibility criteria, etc.
Uni GAUGE-E 2021: There are many exams that you will come across when you are planning for the Uni entrance. However, if you have been planning to do a Uni Gauge-E exam, you need to know more about it. Often, students examine without taking the time to find detailed information about the degree or course they are planning to follow. So, what is this exam? When do you have to do this exam?
Well, the ERA foundation is planning to conduct the exam for this year on May 10th. You can find the forms this month itself because they are releasing them in Jan. This exam is an exam that reaches the national level.
Uni GAUGE-E 2021 Highlights Table:
|Conducted By||Educational Rating and Assessment (ERA) Foundation|
|Examination Mode||Online Mode|
|Number of Questions & Type||180 Questions (MCQ)|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Offered Courses||B.E, B.Tech|
|Duration of Uni-Gauge 2021 Exam||3 hours|
UNI-GAUGE-E 2021 News
For example, if you are applying for a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology, you can use the score obtained by Uni Gauge-E to enter into Uni. Uni-Gauge and many other institutions consider this score for the year 2021-2021.
More than 142 cities conduct this entrance exam in India. All these exams get conducted online, so it is pretty easy to do the review without having to visit the exam hall. It is essential to take 45% for General Category. The ST, OBC, and SC require 40%, and it is a must for the aspirant to focus on these subjects.
- The registration process will be online with a fee of RS.1500
- The application fee will deposit through online banking, credit card or debit card, etc.
UNI-GAUGE-E 2021 Admission Process:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for UNI-GAUGE-E 2021
As you know the first step of the admission process is the registration for the exam. For UNI-GAUGE-E you can register yourself online through their website. Simply go to the website and fill the form.
Step 2: Download UNI-GAUGE-E Admit card
The admit card is essential for your entrance as it contains all your necessary information. You can download it from the website after the completion of the registration process.
Step 3: Appear for the UNI-GAUGE-E entrance exam
Try to reach the exam hall as soon as possible because if you come late they’ll not allow you to sit in the exam hall.
Step 4: Check UNI-GAUGE-E exam result
Go to the website and click on the result tab. Then enter your application number and your result will appear on the screen. You can also download it.
Step 5: UNI-GAUGE-E Counseling
The counseling procedure entirely depends on your merit position like other Universities.
UNI GAUGE-E 2021 Exam Pattern:
Exam pattern for UNI GAUGE-E explain below:
- The exam will conduct online, and the result will upload to the official website.
- The test will include multiple-choice questions from Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- There will be a total number of 180 questions.
- UNI GAUGE-E solving duration will 03 hours.
- 01 mark will reward for each correct answer.
- The test has the benefit of no negative marking for questions selected wrong.
Exam Preparation Tips:
Preparation tips for UNI GAUGE-E 2021 describe below:
- Proper scheduling for study regularly.
- The TIM SAT-2021 exam pattern and syllabus should follow.
- Clarify the concept of all the topics of the syllabus.
- The previous year’s papers and samples should solve.
- Practice the mock tests.
- Being healthy and use organic foods for health.
- Do play some outdoor games in your free time.
For whom is this exam aimed?
It is pretty easy to understand because, as we mentioned, the Undergrads of Engineering asked to sit for the exam. Before you sit for the exam, you need to double-check the exam date. If you are eligible to sit for the exam, you need to make sure to gather all the required information.
What is the ERA?
So this organization is not profit-based. The Educational Rating and Assessment Foundation run without a profit motive. It comes under the Companies Act, 1956, Section 25. If you access Google, you will be able to gather all the required criteria, including application form, eligibility, result, and admit card. To make it easy for you, here are a few things you need to know:
- You can get applications from Jan 2021
- You can do the mock test on February 1st week 2021
- You can’t pay or submit the form after April 2nd week 2021.
- You can edit the fields selected in May 1st week 2021.
- You can get the test admission ticket on May 2nd week 2021.
- Your exam date is May 10th.
- You can get the results on May 4th week 2021.
What should you know about the Syllabus of Uni Gauge-E 2021?
There are 11, 10+2, 12/2nd, and 1st PUC Syllabus. However, there are specific topics that you need to go through without delay, and some of them are:
Physics, so under this category you will be offered with the following sections:
- Communication system
- Electronic devices
- Oscillations and waves
- Physical-world and nature
- Radiation and dual nature of matter
- Laws of motion
- Atoms and nuclei
- Laws of motion
- Electromagnetic waves
- Properties of bulk matter
- The movement of the particle system
- Work energy and power
Chemistry, so under this category you will be offered the following sections:
- Rules of filling electrons and orbitals
- Atomic Structure
- Introduction of the structure of atoms
- Liquid State
- Molecular orbital theory
- Thermodynamic terms
- Inter-molecular forces
- Ideal behavior
- Law of thermodynamics
- Quantum mechanical models
- Deviation from ideal behavior
- Valence bond theory
- Surface chemistry
- Chemical kinetics
Mathematics, so under this category you will be offered with the following sections:
- Linear and quadratic inequalities
- Venn diagram
- Permutation and combinations
- Sets and their representation
- Relations and functions
- Binomial theorem
- Sequences and series
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Limits and continuity
So that said, you have to know the syllabus because they play an essential role in the exam as well as in the course. So as we mentioned before, one needs to get through exams if looking for a B. Tech or B.E. courses. It is not possible to enter these courses if you are not sitting for the exams that we just discussed. Furthermore, you need to know those mock exams held at different times on different subjects.
How will the Uni Gauge-E 2021 Exam Pattern be?
Different exams have different patterns. However, this exam deals with certain patterns that we will mention below:
- The way you will be doing the exam is online.
- The time taken for the exam is 3 hours.
- You will get multiple-choice questions in the exam.
- The medium of the exam will be English.
- There will be 180 questions.
- The maximum marks gained would be 180.
- Each correct answer will get +1 marks.
- You will not get negative marks for incorrect answers or unanswered questions.
Uni Gauge-E 2021 Wrapping up:
If you are not aware of the exam, you will not be able to do it as you intended, therefore go through the above information as much as possible.
Top Related Entrance Exams:
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th