UP BTC (D.El.Ed) Exam 2021: The State of Uttar Pradesh annually conducts the Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificate (UP BTC) process, which is popularly known as the UP D.El.Ed to recruit persons who wish to become Primary or Elementary School Teachers. Candidates who clear the UP BTC (D.El.Ed) induction process will be able to secure admission into the two-year diploma program – the Diploma in Elementary Education or the D.El.Ed. Persons who graduate from the program will be eligible to teach students from 1st to 8th Standard classes.
UP BTC 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||UP BTC 2021|
|Full-Form||Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificate|
|Exam Types||Bachelor in Education|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Pariksha Niyamik Adhikari Allahabad|
|Exam Mode||Offline (PPT)|
Fortunately for aspirants, the UP BTC (Del.El.Ed) induction process does not involve a formal written examination. Instead, the Exam Regulatory Authority of Uttar Pradesh will release a merit list based on the cumulative 10th Standard, 12th Standard & Graduation grades of the candidates. For a comprehensive breakdown of the process, continue reading below.
UP BTC 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- As a general rule, only candidates who are 12th Standard Pass or have finished an undergraduate degree are eligible for the program.
- A candidate must be a holder of the 10th Board Exam Pass certificate as well as the 12th Pass certificate from a legitimate and recognized institution.
- Candidates who have finished their Undergraduate Degree in any field such as Arts, Commerce, Science, etc. are also eligible to apply. This includes B.A., B.Com., B.Tech, B.Sc., etc.
- Please note, however, that candidates with an Undergraduate Diploma of 2 years or less will not be able to apply for this process.
- Additionally, aspirants must be at least 18 years of age to apply for the counseling process. The applicant may not be older than 35 years of age at the time of applying.
- Both the ages, as mentioned above, are relaxed by 5 to 15 years, depending on your category of reservation. Please check the regulations and rules of the UP BTC (D.El.Ed) on the official website.
UP BTC 2021 Application Form:
- The entire application process for the UP BTC (D.El.Ed) 2021 is online. Candidates can register themselves on the official website by entering their necessary personal information & academic details into the online portal.
- Candidates will be required to submit relevant documents, including matriculation certificates, photographs,s and identity certificates.
- Aspirants must submit the correct certificates concerning their identity, domicile, and reservations.
- The Department of School Education will verify these documents during the Admission & Counselling process.
UP BTC 2021 Exam Important Dates:
|Start of application form||4th week of June 2021|
|Last date of the application form||2nd week of July 2021|
|Start of the application fee||4th week of June 2021|
|Last date of the application fee||2nd week of July 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Completed Registration/ Print Application Form||2nd week of July 2021|
|Date of 1st Round of Counselling||3rd week of July 2021|
|Document Verification & Admission Process for the Candidates Selected in 1st Counselling||1st week of August 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||1st week of August 2021|
|Date of 2nd Round of Counselling if Vacant Seats||3rd to 4th week of August 2021|
|Document Verification & Admission Process for the Candidates Selected in 2nd Counselling||4th week of August 2021|
UP BTC 2021 Exam Counselling Process:
During this process, the Exam Authority will release Merit & Rank Lists. Candidates from that list will get a chance to fill their choice of colleges in the online portal.
The Authority will then release an Allotment List based on which candidates can go and seek admission into their chosen institutions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans: At the moment, there are currently 20 institutions that will accept this list. For a complete listing, please visit the official UP BTC Website.
Ans: Candidates are required to show that they have completed their courses with at least 50% marks to apply.
Ans: General Category it is Rs. 400. For the SCs/STs/OBCs is Rs. 200. For PwD Candidates, there is no fee.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th