What is UP CPAT 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
UP CPAT 2021 is the entrance exam conducted for bachelor courses. The University of Lucknow is the authority that conducts and organizes the whole for the UP CPAT.
Through this exam, candidates get admissions for BAMS, BHMS, and BUMS courses. Different private and government institutes of Uttar Pradesh offer these courses. This test, like most other exams, also happens once in a complete year.
UP CPAT 2021 Registration, Counselling, Merit List, Eligibility Criteria: UP CPAT- stands for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Ayush Test. It is conducted once a year by the University of Lucknow. The exam offers a chance to the eligible aspirants to take entry into several prestigious private and government colleges associated with the Uttar Pradesh Government.
Aspirants can take entry into courses such as BAMS, BUMS, and BHMS. If you are interested in giving the exam, you must learn all the details associated with it. Information such as the application process, eligibility criteria, application fee, entry, counseling, etc. is given below.
- The registration process involves the payment of the registration/application fee.
- The application fee of UP CAT 2021 for GC students is Rs.1600/- and the registration fee is Rs.800/- for all SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
Seats Under Reservation:
The university has reserved some percentage of the seats based on the categories of the applicants.
Female Aspirants: 20%
Freedom Fighters: 2%
Physically Handicapped: 3%
UP CPAT 2021 Application Form:
Aspirants who wish to appear for the UP CPAT exam have to register on the online portal of CPAT. The online application process will begin from the 2nd week of September and will end in the 3rd week of September.
So, aspirants have only a few days to fill and submit their applications for the exam.
The governing body of the exam will not accept the form in the offline mode, so aspirants advised not to use the offline method.
Guidelines for UP CPAT 2021 Registration:
- Aspirants have to submit their valid email Id and mobile number while doing the registration.
- Keep the scanned copies of your recent passport-size photo, right-hand thumb impression, and signature in the JPG format with you.
- Aspirants also need valid identity proof issued by the government, such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, Passport, or Driving License.
- Aspirants who belong to the SC, ST, OBC, or PWD category need to attach their caste certificate along with the application form.
UP CPAT 2021 Examination Pattern:
Check the pattern for the UP CPAT-2021 exam below:
- The format of the exam will be in objective question type, i.e., MCQs.
- The conductance of the paper will be in an online manner.
- The question paper will constitute a total of 04 sections.
- Each section will be carrying equally distributed 45 questions hence forming a total of 180 questions.
- All candidates will have to solve these four sections in only 03 hours.
- Candidates will acquire four marks for each positive response. Hence the total marks for 180 questions will become 720.
- The negative marking scheme will be applicable. Hence there will be a deduction of one mark for each incorrect response.
UP CPAT 2021 Preparation Tips:
- A well-defined and well-planned preparation always needs some preparation tips, so here we are describing some tips for the aspirants:
- Create a study plan to mention everything, such as the subjects to learn, timings, and breaks to take rest.
- Always remain punctual and learn the given topics in a discipline, and following the schedule.
- Take a step towards group discussions with fellows, and remain in contact with them; explaining matters to each other will clear your concepts.
- Do not take deep stresses for exams. It can greatly affect your health life.
UP CPAT 2021 Important Dates:
|Application form||2nd week of September 2021|
|Last date to submit the form||3rd week of September 2021|
|Releasing of admit card||Last week of September 2021|
|Entrance exam date||1st week of October 2021|
|Publishing of the answer key||1st week of October 2021|
|Objections against the answer key||2nd week of October 2021|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of October 2021|
|Commencement of counseling||3rd week of October 2021|
UP CPAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The exam will contain Objective Type Questions (MCQs).
- There will be a total of 180 questions.
- The question paper will ge=t divided into four sections- Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
- No. Of questions asked from each section will be:
- And 45Q
- The exam will get conducted for 3 hours.
- Aspirants will get four marks for every right answer.
- There will be negative marks in the test, so one mark will get a cut on every incorrect answer.
- The question paper will be 720 marks in total.
UP CPAT Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria set by the organizing body before applying for the exam.
The aspirant must be 17 years old or above on 31st December 2021 to appear for UP CPAT 2021.
The aspirant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh. He should also have the domicile of the state.
- Aspirants must have completed the 10th and 12th class from the UP board.
- Aspirants must have passed their 10+2 with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Botany/ Zoology, and English from a board recognized by the Indian Institutions.
CPAT 2021 Admit Card:
The Admit cards of the aspirants will get released during the 4th week of September 2021. Aspirants can download the admit card from the website of CPAT.
Also, don’t forget to carry it while going for the test. Else, you won’t be allowed to appear for the exam.
UP CPAT 2021 Exam Date:
The UP CPAT expected to conduct during the 1st week of October 2021.
UP CPAT 2021 Exam Results:
The results of the aspirants will get announced in the 2nd week of October, and the counseling process will start after that.
UP CPAT Exam Centers:
UP CPAT exam scheduled to get conducted in cities such as:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans. Aspirants can mention their preferred choice of the institute during the counseling process. Then, they will get allotted to the colleges based on their rank in the merit list, and preferences are given.
Ans. Aspirants must check the results on the official website. They expected to be out in October.
Ans. Aspirants who manage to clear the entrance test will be given a ranking in the merit list based on their score. They will be allotted seats in different colleges based on seat availability, merit score, and preferences given during the counseling.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th