UP Veterinary Entrance Exam DUVASU 2021: The exam is conducted by DUVASU, Mathura for admissions to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree course. UP Veterinary Entrance Exam PDET, PVT, and PGET need to fill the online form at upvetuniv.edu.in. The exam is conducted on multiple dates depending upon the course every year.
The UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2021 will be carried out by UP Pandit. This examination is also known as Mathura PVT 2021 or DUVAS exam to shortlist candidates for BV Sc.
UP Veterinary Entrance Exam DUVASU 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||UP Veterinary Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Number of questions||200|
UP Veterinary Entrance Exam DUVASU, Mathura Courses Offered:
- BSc Agri
UP Veterinary Entrance Exam DUVASU, Mathura INDIA Dates:
|Pre -Veterinary Test (PVT) Prelims exam||20th September 2021|
|Pre -Veterinary Test (PVT) Mains Exam||11th October 2021|
UP Veterinary Entrance Exam DUVASU, Mathura Eligibility Criteria:
- V.Sc& A.H. Degree:
- Class 12 exams must have been cleared with the main subjects of physics, chemistry, biology, and English, with a minimum accepted percentage of 50 percent for general candidates. Five percent relaxation rate for students with SC / ST / OBC.
- SC / ST members have upper age limit relaxation of 5 years.
- Students accepted under the NRI quota must have a valid class 12 or equivalent exam with 50 percent marks from any board recognized internationally. Physics, chemistry, genetics or biotechnology, and English must be the principal subjects. NRI candidates are not expected to turn up for the PVT-20 test.
- V.Sc., PhD
- The student was expected to pass the B.V.Sc& AH College-approved exam by the VCI.
- A master’s degree is required in the respective field and 6.00/10 or equivalent OGPA / equivalent percentage of marks in the unreserved category and 5.50/10 or equal OGPA / percentage of marks in the graduation category for SC / ST / PH applicants.
A Master’s degree is required for admission to a doctoral program in the respective field, with an OGPA / percentage equal to 6.5/10 for students of the general category and 6.0/10 OGPA / percentage for students of the SC / ST / PH category. BSc /MSc /PhD (Biotechnological College)
- B. In Biotechnology / Industrial Microbiology: students must have class 12 exams with 60 percent marks in physics, chemistry, biology, and English as their main subjects.
- Fisheries with a minimum requirement of 60 percent marks in UG level for candidates of the general category and 55 percent marks for candidates of SC / ST ..
- In the qualifying test, the SC / ST / OBC candidates must score just 45 percent marks.
- The applicant must have appeared on DUVASU’s PDT-2021 and must have cleared the eligibility exam.
- At the time of the therapy, all mark sheets of the intermediate examination shall be made.
UP Veterinary entrance exam DUVASU, Mathura Application Form 2021:
- Step 1:Please visit the official website of DUVASU and click on the link provided to fill out the online application form.
- Step 2: Register Enter the registration information requested.
- Candidates Name
- Father’s Name
- Number of Aadhar
- Cell Number
- Email I d
- College Curriculum
- Submit the details
- Form Number will be
- created a note that for future uses.
Phase 3-Complete the other info
- To fill in the additional info, click on the continue tab.
- Nationality of Information of education
- Phase 4 Make a payment of the application fee through either of the online modes.
- Phase 6-For all possible uses, get the registration form printed.
UP Veterinary entrance exam DUVASU, Mathura Exam Pattern 2021:
This exam is based on paper. The timespan of MCQs is 3 hours. The Booklet of Questions comprises 200 questions numbered serially from 1 to 200. The questions are presented from all the subjects assigned equal weight to all four subjects, i.e., Physics, Zoology, Chemistry, and Botany.
UP Veterinary entrance exam DUVASU, Mathura Preparation Tips:
- Revise what you have learned so far
- Stay motivated
- Learn from your mistakes
- Highlight important points with colored pens
- Evaluate yourself
- Indulge in Group Study and discussions based on recent researches and provisions.
- Stay away from distractions
- Keep free of distractions
- Don’t get too trusty
- Work to correct your errors and build a tailored approach that suits you best, through constant testing and experimentation
- Learn Time management skills
- Look out for negative marks during an inspection
- Keep out of guesswork
- Award yourself if you perform well in the assessment and research a similar mistake for an additional one hour as in the previous mock test
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th