UPCATET 2021 Exam: Situated in Kumarganj of Ayodhya, the Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology conducts an annual Entrance test. It is the UP Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test, also known as the UPCATET. If you wish to pursue Agriculture or Science at this University and want to attempt this exam, here is all the information you would need to know about it.
UPCATET 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||UPCATET 2021|
|Full-Form||Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Courses Offered||All UG, PG Courses|
|Conducting Body||Narendra Deva University of Agriculture|
|Application Mode||Online & offline|
About UPCATET Exam 2021:
Qualifying this exam offers to the aspirants a chance to pursue Agriculture or some branches of Science as their Graduation or Post Graduation subjects.
UG Courses: UPCATET Exam
|B. Sc (Hons) Agriculture||
|B. Sc (Hons) Forestry||
B.Tech Dairy Technology
|B. V. Sc & AH||
B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
|B. Sc (Hons) Horticulture||
B.Tech Agricultural Engineering
|B. Sc (Hons) Home Science||
B.Tech Computer Science
|B. F. Sc.||
B.Tech Electronics & Comm. E
PG Courses: UPCATET Exam
|M. Sc. Agriculture||
M. Sc Veterinary Science
|M. Sc Home Science||M. V. Sc.|
|M. Sc Horticulture||
MBA in Agricultural Business
The exam takes place around the mid of May. Also, keep in mind that you will not be able to attempt the exam if you do not have an Aadhar Card.
UPCATET 2021 Application Form:
- The registration for the exam commences by the mid of February, with the deadline being the last week of March.
- The forms are released online on the official website, which the aspirants must download and preserve after filling and submitting.
- You must attach all the necessary documents for successful registration. The application fee of Rs. 1250/- for General and OBC and Rs. 1050/- for SC/ST aspirants must get paid in the form of a DD at a branch of SBI. The form cannot be submitted offline.
- Once you have successfully registered, you will get an Admit Card from the official website itself, by the 1st week of May.
- You must download and print two copies as one will get submitted to the examiner after self-attestation, and one would carry for the exam.
UPCATET 2021 Exam Eligibility Criteria:
The basic eligibility criteria for the aspirants to be able to attempt the exam are that:
- Must have passed their class 12th Board exam with a minimum aggregate score of 60% with the subject choice being PCB/PCMB & English.
- Lesser percentage aspirants application gets rejected.
- Must be a domiciled resident of UP.
- For B. V. Sc & AH, the age limit is 17-23, while for other courses, it is 16-22 with a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for the SC/ST aspirants. The aspirant will only give the exam if he/she fulfills the given criteria.
- Also, do check the peculiar criteria for each course per your choice available on the official website.
UPCATET 2021 Exam Pattern:
- There will be 200 Multiple-Choice Questions to be attempted in 3 hours.
- The maximum number of marks for the exam is 600.
- Therefore, each correct answer will give you three marks, while in case of a wrong answer, one negative mark awarded.
- There are four groups that the paper gets divided into, and you can choose which one you wish to attempt according to your subject choice.
- The four groups are:- PCB, PCM, PAG, PHS. The questions will be asked in both English and Hindi.
UPCATET 2021 Exam Important Dates:
|Online Application Form starts from||4th week of February to last week of March 2021|
|Form Correction Window||1st week of April 2021|
|Availability of UPCATET Admit Card||1st week of May 2021|
|UPCATET 2021 Exam Date||4th week of May 2021|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2021|
UPCATET 2021 Result:
The result of the exam is declared on the official website by the last week of May and can get checked by entering your credentials.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Ans: The exam will be held at six centers across the major cities of UP.
Ans: No, once you have submitted your choice and the center is allotted, it is not possible to change it.
Ans: No, this exam is only for domiciled, whether local or permanent residents of UP.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th