UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test: The Board of examination from Rajarshi Tandon University has notified the candidates about their entrance test. The candidates can check below for more details
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Application Process:
Desiring candidates should apply through the web portal
- Inside the application form, the application form will contain questions about the details of the candidate.
- Candidates should fill the registration sheet with extreme care.
- Applicants then need to pay for taking the test of UPRTOU b.ed entrance.
- The monetary value of the application form of UBPRTOU is Rs 1000
- Candidates can complete the feel payment process through the web via debit card /credit card or net banking.
UPRTOU B.Ed Test Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates need a score of 50% in B.A, M.A, from any other recognized University.
- SC/ST/OBC must score a minimum of 45% marks in B.a /M.a
- Students with b. e or BTECH background need to score a minimum of 55%
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test Exam Pattern:
It is essential to know about the exam pattern. Thorough knowledge of the examination pattern helps the students in preparation. With detailed information about the examination pattern, the candidates can Craft a better strategy for their examination. Candidates can check the preparation strategy from below.
The examiner will create a question paper that will contain two sections. Part a and part B
- Part A will have questions on Mental skills
- Part A will also have questions on science, education culture, polity, education Social Studies.
- Part B will contain questions that will test your teaching ability.
- The examiner will set a question paper that will include a hundred multiple-choice questions
- The candidates will have to take the test for 3 hours
- The candidates should mark their MCQ with a black ballpoint pen.
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test Vital Important Dates:
|Online application forms available from||03rd week of Mar 2021|
|Last date of Entrance Fee Challan generation and submission||01st week of May 2021|
|Last date of submission of the application form||01st week of May 2021|
|Last date of receiving the completed application form||01st week of May 2021|
|Issue of admit cards||03rd week of May 2021|
|Date of entrance test||04th week of May 2021|
|Declaration of result||3rd Week of Jun 2021|
|Admission starts from||2nd Week of July 2021|
|B.Ed. Counseling||04th week of Aug 2021|
|B.Ed. SE Counselling||04th week of Aug 2021|
Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University B.Ed Results:
The examination board of Rajarshi Tandon University will let the candidates know about the review through their web portal.
Candidates can check their test reviews from the exam portal of the University.
The University will publish a list that will contain the names of all the qualified candidates.
B.Ed Course University:
- Krishna Sudama postgraduate college, Sadat Gazipur
- Faiz-E Aam modern Degree College
- TD College, Jaunpur
- Shri Mahavira Prasad Mahila Mahavidyalay, Lucknow
- D. D Upadhyay Gorakhpur University
- H.N Mishra college of education, Kanpur
- Chaudhari Tulsiram Yadav University
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Preparation strategy:
Stick to a schedule. An excellent study schedule will surely make the process easier by increasing your productivity.
Start your preparations early; don’t wait for the end day.
Practice the logic portion regularly. The more you practice, the more it helps improve your speed.
Always look around and have good knowledge about the current events.
Practice past papers to increase your confidence, and this will also help you manage your time during a real examination.
Always try to read and comprehend fast and accurately. Reading passages and interpretation will carry a lot of scores. Scoring more in this section increases your chance of qualifying for the examination more.
Keep improving your skills regularly.
Frequently Asked Question:
Ans: No, you cannot sit for the test if you are from the general category. General applicants will need around 50%minimum for application. Reserved category students can take the test. With a minimum of 45%
Ans: Follow the examination pattern carefully.Study according to the given syllabus.
Ans: No, You cannot pass just by rote learning. Understand the concepts clearly for better results. You cannot answer the mental ability part only with rote learning. It needs frequent practice to pass the mental ability test. Reading comprehension will need a lot of application, which is possible with a clear conception.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th