What is VITMEE 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
VITMEE 2021 is a common entrance exam for postgraduate studies. Vellore Institute of Technology VIT conducts the Exam. The VITMEE qualified candidates will get admission in various M-Tech, MCA, and PhD courses at VIT University.
Students should check first the eligibility criteria for VITMEE 2021 exam before applying. The students desiring to get admission to VIT University will have to appear in and qualify VITMEE entrance exam 2021.
VITMEE takes place at the national level. Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) conducts VITMEE once a year. This article will help students get information about VITMEE-2021, such as eligibility, registration fees, the application process, etc.
VITMEE 2021 Exam: VITMEE stands for the Vellore Institute of Technology Master’s Entrance Exam. The exam happens at the national level by VIT University. The University is known for providing excellence in academics, research, and other extracurricular disciplines. It is one of the best institutions in India.
VITMEE exam offers admission to eligible candidates into various courses such as MCA, M.Tech., and Integrated Ph.D. programs. Students can get a ticket into any three of the campuses of VIT in Chennai, Bhopal, and Vellore. Multiple students sit for this exam.
VITMEE Exam Highlights 2021:
|Entrance Exam Name||Vellore Institute of Technology Master’s Entrance Exam (VITMEE)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||VIT University|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Offered Program||MCA | M.Tech | M.Tech (by Research) | Integrated Ph.D|
|Exam Type||University Level|
VITMEE 2021 News
- Registration fees for the entrance exam VITMEEE-2021 will be Rs.1200/- for students of all categories.
- The mode for application fee payment will be online.
VITMEE (M.TECH) Admission Process 2021:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for VITMEE (M.TECH) 2021
The registration process is the same as other exams. The registration form is available online you just have to fill it completely and submit it. After that, you have to pay the registration fee.
Step 2: Download VITMEE (M.TECH) Admit card
Admit card is essential for your entry into the exam hall. You can also get it from the website. It’ll have all the basic information regarding the exam.
Step 3: Appear for VITMEE (M.TECH) entrance exam
You must take care of the time because no additional time will be awarded to you if you come late.
Step 4: Check VITMEE (M.TECH) exam result
Exam results will be published online on the website in a few days. Enter the credentials on the result portal available on the website and the result will appear.
Step 5: VITMEE (M.TECH) Counseling
You’ll get a counseling call if you managed to clear the exam successfully.
VITMEE Examination Pattern 2021:
VITMEE-2021 examination pattern for aspirants is such as:
- The Exam will take place online (computer-based) mode.
- The Exam will be in two shifts.
- The morning shift is from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, and the evening shift from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
- All the questions in the paper will be in MCQ format.
- The maximum marks of the paper are 100.
- The time to solve the VITMEE paper will be 02 hours, i.e., 120 minutes.
- If all answers are correctly selected, candidates will ensure one mark per solution.
- Zero marks will be for wrong answers.
VITMEE Preparation Tips 2021:
Follow these preparation tips for the Exam:
- Firstly, you need to check the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a timetable under the syllabus and Study daily.
- Study and get a clear concept about all topics.
- You will quickly get the past paper of VITMEE after getting these try to solve.
- Mock tests should be a part of the preparation.
- Comprising with the health while practice will affect your performance hence keep yourself healthy.
VITMEE Exam Application Form 2021:
The online applications for VITMEE 2021 will begin from March 24, 2021, and the last date to fill it is May 22, 2021. The site university www.vit.ac.in. is where one can fill out the form.
Steps to apply for the online application form are given below:
Step 1: Registration
- Sign up on the website of the University with your valid email id and mobile number.
- The University will release a unique login password on your registered mobile number or email id.
Step 2: Log in with id and password
· Now log in using the Id and password provided by the VIT University.
Step 3. Fill in all the details
- Enter all the relevant information which is asked in the application form such as name, mobile number, address, email id, qualifications, date of birth, preferred course, etc.
- After submitting all the details, you will receive an application number.
- Note down the application number for any future use.
Step 4. Upload the required documents
- Next, after submitting all the required details, you have to upload the relevant documents.
- Upload a scanned copy of your signature and photograph. The sizes should not be more than 200 KB.
Step 5. Payment of Application Fee
- Pay the application fee of INR 1121 and complete the application process.
- If your amounts get debited, but the server still shows you the notification of pending payment, then don’t fill a new application form.
- Wait for a few hours and then retry paying the amount. Make sure you use the same registered email ID.
VITMEE Exam Pattern 2021:
- The exam will be held in online mode only.
- The question paper is set in English, but only.
- The time duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- The exam happens in two shifts- 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
- The questions will be of Objective Type (MCQs).
- The total number of questions will be 100. Twenty questions will be asked from the English language and 80 from Technical subjects.
- Each question carries one mark so that every right answer will fetch you one score.
- There will not be any negative marking in the exam.
Eligibility Criteria VITMEE Exam 2021:
- Nationality- Indian citizens who have graduated from Indian Institutions are eligible to apply for VITMEE 2021.
- Foreign Nationals or NRIs/PIO cardholders have to submit their applications separately.
- They have to check the International Relations page located on the website of VIT University.
- MCA (Master of Computer Application): Candidates must have cleared their graduation degree in BCA or B.Sc. (in IT/ Computer Science).
- Should have passed with Mathematics as the mandatory subject in graduation or 10+2 exams.
- For M.Tech. (Master of Technology): Candidates must have cleared B.Tech./ B.E. or any other diploma degree from any recognized university.
- Should have passed with a minimum of 60% score or 1st division in the qualifying degree.
Application Fee of VITMEE 2021:
The application fee for VITMEE 2021 is INR 1121. The mode of paying it is online only. You can pay through credit card, debit card, and net banking.
VITMEE Exam Admit Card 2021:
- You can download the admit card of the exam from the website of the University- www.vit.ac.in.
- The University will not send it to your email id.
- Make sure you carry the admit card while going for the exam.
- Entry without it is restricted as it contains essential information such as name, photograph, signature, date of birth, venue of the exam, etc.
- You have to present it to the invigilators during the exam.
VITMEE Exam Date 2021:
The tentative date for the conduct of VITMEE 2021 is June 1 to June 2, 2021.
VITMEE Exam Results 2021:
The results will be out on June 8, 2021. The counseling process will take place from June 17 to June 19, 2021.
- Candidates can see the results online.
- Use your application number and Date of Birth to check it on the website of the University.
- Depending on your results, you will be called for counseling.
Steps to download the results are:
- Go to the website of VIT university and find the link of VITMEE 2021 on the home page. Click on it.
- Log in using your application number and DOB.
- Download the result available in PDF format.
- Take a printout of your result sheet.
VITMEE Exam Centre 2021:
Candidates have to give their preference of 3 centers where they would like to appear for the exam. The centers will fall in states such as Delhi, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Orissa, etc.
Top Related Exams:
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th