What is VTUEEE 2021? How students can apply for this exam?
VTUEEE 2021 is an entrance exam conducted for admissions in B-Tech engineering. Vel Tech Technical University conducts the exam. The VTUEEE conducts to provide admissions in B-Tech course offered at Vel Tech University.
The candidates who want to get admission to the VTU must appear in the VTUEEE exam 2021.
The eligibility criteria of the VTUEEE exam before application should check by each candidate before the examination date. VTUEEE 2021 is going to be organized by UPES VTUEEE is a university-level exam.
The Vel Tech Technical University conducts VTUEEE once a year. The examination follows a counseling round in which all students will have to appear.
The exam applicants will find this article helpful to know more about VTUEEE 2021, including the application form, dates and eligibility criteria, etc.
VTUEEE EXAM 2021: What is this exam? If you are interested in doing the VTUEEE exam, you need to know what it is! Therefore, we will provide some essential information that you need to know about the exam we have mentioned above. So, this exam is conducted by Vel Tech University as they offer the Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering program. It is to find the students who are capable of entering into the program.
VTUEEE EXAM Highlights Table 2021:
|Full Exam Name||Veltech Technical University Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE)|
|Conducting Authority||Veltech Technical University|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline|
|Time Duration||2:30 Hours|
VTUEEE 2021 News
When conducting this exam, the university focuses on two phases, such as I and II. Phase one of the VTUEEE 2021 EXAM will be in January from 22 to 26. The Second Phase of the exam will be in April from 23 to 26. If you are planning to do the exam, you need to stay up-to-date about the dates of the exam. There are a lot of things, such as syllabus, pattern, and more. So, let’s get started to learn them.
- The registration process will be online with an application fee of Rs.950.
- The application fee will pay by online banking, credit card or debit card, etc.
VTUEEE 2021 Exam Admission Process:
For the admission process follow these instructions:
Step 1: Register for VTUEEE 2021
After the announcement of the dates of the exam, the registration portal will be available on the website. You can register yourself through it. All the process is online.
Step 2: Download VTUEEE Admit card
As the registration process, the process of admit card is also online, you don’t have to worry about that. After your fee confirmation, you can simply go to the website and download it.
Step 3: Appear for VTUEEE entrance exam
If you don’t want to be part of any mishap etc. you must reach the exam hall before the time.
Step 4: Check VTUEEE exam result
The VITUEEE result will be uploaded on the official website of the university. Go to the website and enter your application number, you’ll get your result in few seconds.
Step 5: VTUEEE Counseling
After the result, the student which got the admission will get the call of counseling from the administration.
VTUEEE Exam Pattern 2021:
Exam pattern VTUEEE 2021 will:
- The examination will conduct in online and offline in two phases. The paper will include multiple-choice questions from Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- There will be a total number of 90 questions.
- Three hours will be the duration of solving the exam.
- The total marks for the VTUEEE exams will 360.
- One correct answer will carry 04 marks.
- Each wrong answer will deduct 0.25 marks.
Exam Preparation Tips:
Preparation tips for VTUEEE 2021 are:
- Follow the VTUEEE-2021 exam pattern and syllabus.
- The syllabus topic should review and give proper study timing for each subject.
- The recommended books should read to clear the ethical concepts of topics.
- should solve the samples and past paper of VTUEEE 2021
- The applicants should practice mock tests.
- Give proper timing to food and rest to maintain your health.
Essential points you shouldn’t miss about:
University-level test done in two phases. The first phase will be offline, whereas the second will be online for the B. Tech course admissions. There are specific important dates that you should keep in mind, so here are those:
- The applications for the exam get published on Oct 8th, 2019. It includes both phases I and II.
- The last submission for the application of Phase I would be Jan 2021, and Phase II will be informed later.
- The exam for the Phase I exam would be 22 to 26 Jan 2021, and for Phase II, it would be 23 to 26 Apr 2021.
- The admit card will be issued on the 8th of Jan 2021 for Phase I and Mar last week for the Phase II exam.
- The result will be released on the 15th of Feb 2021 for the Phase I exam, and for phase II, it will be on the 6th of May 2021.
If you want to sit for the exam and get through it, make sure to jot down these dates. Once you jot them down, you will be able to focus on the schedule and prepare yourself to face the exam. When you are not aware of exam dates, you get carried away.
What should you know about the admit card VTUEEE Exam 2021?
The registered student will receive the card by post; meanwhile, it’s a compulsion to give online as well. The online admit card issuance will be on the official website. If you are downloading the admit card, you can do it by offering the password ad application number.
But what if you have not received the admit card either way? Then, you don’t have to worry because you have the liberty to contact the Director – UG Admission. Once you contact them, your issues will get sorted.
What is the Syllabus for VTUEEE EXAM 2021?
The syllabus will be precisely like the JEE exam. As per the request of the admission committee, students or candidate needs to get ready for review with the help of syllabus. Below is the syllabus that you need to follow to get through the exam.
- Complex numbers
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Matrices & Determinants
- Mathematical induction
- Permutation & Combination
- Binomial Induction
- Sequences & Series
- 3D geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Coordinate geometry
- Mathematical reasoning
- Laws of motion
- Rotational motion
- Work, energy & power
- Properties of matter
- Oscillations & waves
- Current electricity
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Magnetic effects
- Electromagnetic waves
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Communication systems
- States of matter
- Basics concepts of chemistry
- Chemical bonding
- Atomic structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Surface chemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Block elements
- Coordination compound Hydrocarbons
These are just some of the parts that we have mentioned, but you have a lot more than what we have mentioned. However, make sure to dig deeper before sitting for the exam if you want to get admission.
What is the pattern of the VTUEEE EXAM 2021 pattern?
It is essential to be aware of the exam pattern despite the type of exam that you are doing. So when it comes to the VTUEEE 2021 EXAM exam pattern, there are a few things you need to know, so here we go:
- As you already know, there are two phases for the exam, including offline and online settings.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- The test includes MCQ questions.
- The paper includes 90 questions.
- The total marks for the exam will be 360.
- All correct answers get four marks.
- All wrong answers get ¼ of marks; this means your marks will get deducted.
Wrapping up of VTUEEE EXAM 2021:
Once you have gathered all the required information, you can sit for the exam without stressing about it. The above details are enough for a student to safely apply and prepare for the exam. Also, it will help you do the exam successfully!
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th