WBJEE 2021 Joint Entrance Examination Research: Exam Date, Application Form, Syllabus, Preparation Tips: The entrance exam for JEHOM 2021 is scheduled for May 10, 2021, and will be conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). The last date to fill out the JEHOM application form 2021 was February 13, 2021. From May 5, 2021, successfully registered candidates can download their JEHOM Admit Card.
This examination is a state-level examination conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) for applicants seeking admission to a full-time Bachelor of Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) degree.
WBJEE 2021 Joint Entrance Examination Highlights:
|Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance for Hospitality Management|
|Popularly known as||WB JEHOM|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|Language options available||English|
|Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Total number of questions||50|
|Subjects/sections||English, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, Mathematics|
WBJEE 2021 Joint Entrance Examination:
Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) in West Bengal
- The online application form opens on February 13, 2021
- The online application form closes on: February 27, 2021
- Date of Examination: May 10, 2021
WBJEE 2021 Joint Entrance Examination Eligibility Criteria:
The JEHOM Board has defined the eligibility criteria for applicants applying for the Joint Entrance Test for Hotel Management and Catering. The minimum marks required for applicants in Class 12 are 45 percent.
Candidates must ensure that they meet the JEHOM 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. Eligibility is based on different factors, such as-
- Age Limit
- Qualifying Marks
WBJEE Joint Entrance Examination For Admission To Bachelor Of Hotel Management & Research (JEHOM) Application Form 2021:
The JEHOM 2021 application form can only be filled in electronically from February 13, 2021, to February 27, 2021, on its official website, i.e., www.wbjeeb.nic.in. To apply, applicants must access the link above and then follow the steps given below.:
- Visit their official website and click on “Registration for JEHOM 2021”.
- Then the candidates need to enter their name, date of birth, gender, nationality, mobile number, and email ID to register
- Candidates will then obtain an identification number and password on both the email ID and the Contact Number.
- Click on the link to “Go to Application Form.” Candidates are expected to fill up their personal and academic records.
- The next step is to upload the picture and signature scanned image
- The last move after the photos have been submitted is to complete the Application Fee payment process. Candidates can only use the Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card to cover the payment fee.
- Now the candidates have to download the JEHOM 2021 filled application form and fee receipt after making the application fee payment and take a printout of the downloaded application form and fee receipt for further reference.
WBJEE Joint Entrance Examination Application Form Correction:
All those Candidates who filled in incorrect information/incorrect material, WBJEE Board, will open the application correction window. This helps the applicants to alter their application type. For this, candidates would need to log in with their JEHOM application form number and password. No modifications may be made to the application form filled in afterward.
WBJEE 2021 Exam Pattern:
This exam is conducted In a traditional pen and paper style. There will be a total of 50 questions, each having two marks if answered correctly. Half marks will be deducted in case of the wrong answer. Generally, questions will be distributed in the following sections:
- English (15 questions)
- General Knowledge (15 questions)
- Logical Reasoning (10 questions)
- Mathematics (10 questions)
- Time Management:
Aspirants should manage their time in such a way that they get enough preparation time to cover all the topics. Candidates must concentrate on solving the questions in a limited amount of time.
- Good Study Material:
Candidates should choose the right study material which preparing for the WB JEHOM entrance exam. Candidates may check out the books suggested by the toppers, or they may download the study material from the internet.
- Explore the Syllabus:
Candidates must check the syllabus of WB JEHOM 2021 before finding out the study material for preparation. The syllabus will help them to find out the topics from which questions will be asked in the final exam.
- Concentrate More on the Weaker Sections:
Candidates must focus on giving more time to the weaker sections so that they can get confidence while solving those types of questions.
- Check Updates:
Candidates must keep themselves updated about the exam, including extra topics added into the syllabus, new instruction and updated dates of the entrance exam, etc.
- Hotel Management Entrance Examinations
- Law Entrance Examinations
- Management Entrance Examinations
- Media and Journalism Entrance Examinations
- Medical Entrance Examinations
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th