What is YVUCET 2021? How Students can apply for this exam?
The YVUCET 2021 is a common admission exam. This exam conducts for admission in various PG programs. The conducting frequency of YVUCET is annual.
The Yogi Vemana University Kadapa has the authority to conduct this exam. The placements offer through YVUCET 2021 will provide in PG courses such as M.Sc, M.P.Ed, M.Com, M.A, and Integrated MSc courses offered at YVU.
The candidates who wish to get admission to the Postgraduate programs of YVU must appear in CET 2021 of the institute.
Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test, YVUCET: Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test is popularly known as YVUCET. It is a University level Entrance Test to get entry into various PG programs such as M.Sc., M.Com. Integrated MSc, PG Diploma in Arts, i.e., Bachelor of Fine Art and Theatre Arts, Master of Arts and M.P.Ed, M.Ed. Etc. And these courses are offered by the university and all the affiliated colleges through the YVUCET test. Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test, YVUCET is specially conducted by Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa. The Yogi Vemana University will release the application form and notification; the same is available on its official sites. The Online Application process starts from March to April.
Before filling the online form for YVUCET, 2021 student will pay the registration fee:
- The application fee for YVUCET 2021 will be INR 500 only (without a late fee).
- After the due date, the registration fee of CET 2021 will be charged as Rs 1000.
- The YVU will allow students to pay the application fee online through E-Banking, Credit cards, and debit cards.
YVUCET 2021 Exam Application Process:
All the Aspirants must go through certain application processes involved in the YVUCET test. The below are some of the necessary steps to follow.
Filling the Application form:
The first step to the application process involves the filling of the application. All the aspirants can apply for the CAT exam through the online Mode only by paying the prerequisite fees.
Essential documents Submission:
This particular step involves the submission of the required docs. s. these may include Class 10 and 12-grade sheet, Certificate, graduation Mark sheet and Date of Birth certificate, Address proof, and Caste category certificate.
Application Fee 2021:
Application Fee of INR.500 can be paid Only via Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking. All the applicants must pay the application fee on time because there is an extra charge for late fee submission.
YVUCET 2021 Exam Pattern:
The YUV will follow the below pattern for conducting the CET 2021:
- The YVUCET 2021 exam will conduct in offline PBT mode.
- The time is given for the solution of YVUCET, 2021 will be 90 minutes.
- Exam paper of YVUCET 2021 will be in MCQs type questions
- The YVUCET 2021 exam paper will be divided into 03 sections with a total mark of 100.
- For every correct answer, 01 marks will be placed on the result of the candidate.
- YVUCET 2021 has no minus marking policy on incorrect responses.
Exam Preparation Tips:
- For getting max marks in YVUCET 2021, students must follow the below tips
Must look after the syllabus of YVUCET 2021.
- It is necessary to divide the whole schedule in the proper manner and timing.
- The YVU CET exam previous year papers should be practiced.
- Go through the mock test of YVUCET 2021 online or offline.
YVUCET 2021 Exam Important Dates:
|Registration||March 23, 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||April 26, 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 1000/- ( Fee:500 + Late Fee:500)||April 27 to May 6, 2021|
|Uploading Application form||May 7, 2021 (6:00 PM)|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||Last week of May 2021|
|YVUCET Exam dates||The first week of June 2021|
|Announcement of Results||The second week of June 2021|
YVUCET 2021 Exam Structure:
The duration of the exam is 90 Minutes. The Mode of the exam is Offline Mode, and the Language of the Exam is in English and Telugu. In this exam, MCQ based 100 questions will come, and it consists of 100 marks. One mark will get added to the total score for every Right answer. For all the papers except for 5 Year Integrated Courses of M.Sc. The test for the exam consists of 3 sections, i.e., A, B, and C.
YVUCET 2021 Exam Syllabus:
The exam is consists of so many papers the syllabus will vary as per the selection of the courses. The below are some of the courses to follow.
- Advanced Life Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- General Test
- Computational Data Science
- PG Diploma in Theatre Arts
- Fine Arts
- M.Sc. 5 Year Integrated Courses
- Physical Education
For Details Syllabus regarding these courses, aspirants can visit the Official Notification of the Yogi Vemana University sites.
Eligibility Requirements Yogi Vemana University Common Entrance Test 2021:
All applicants must meet the given set of requirements to qualify to sit for the YVUCET Test. the board of exam advises the applicants to go through the advertisement for the YVUE carefully before applying for the exam. Below are some of the criteria which should get followed.
- They must have secured the minimum qualifying marks in their qualifying exams.
- All the aspirants must have graduated with the minimum qualifying marks.
- The final year aspirants of the graduation can also apply for the exam.
- 40 % of marks in graduation or equivalent qualifying exam where the entry based on Degree will be desirable.
- For SC/ ST aspirants, minimum qualifying marks are not required; they must have passed the graduation.
YVUCET Result 2021:
As there is no negative marking for incorrect answers, the mark gets evaluated on the basis one mark gets added to the total score for each correct answer. The declaration of the result will be available on the official websites. The result of YVUCET will release in the form of a Rank Card. The counseling procedure starts after the declaration of the outcome; it will get held at the university campus.
Ans: The YVUCET exam gets applied through Online Mode only by using the YVU website.
Ans: The application fee for the YVUCET exam is INR.500, and it can pay through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking.
Ans: The application for the YVUCET entrance test is available through online Mode only.
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th