HBSAT 2020: HBSAT stands for Hyderabad Business School Admission Test. The exam gets conducted by Hyderabad Business School, which comes under GITAM University. They offer admission to eligible aspirants into the MBA degree program.
GITAM University is a fairly-acclaimed and prestigious institution running in India. So, the HBSAT exam is one of the doorways to enter and get admitted to this university. An aspirant needs to be passionate, hard-working, and determined to clear the exam.
HBSAT 2020 Highlights
|Entrance Exam Name||Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test (HBSAT)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||GITAM Hyderabad Business School|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Duration Time||1:30 Hours|
It is attempted by thousands of students every year, those who work hard fulfill their dreams get through all the difficulties.
The university provides specialization to aspirants in different disciplines such as:
- Marketing Management
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource (HR) Management
- Operation and Supply Chain Management
- International Business
HBSAT 2020 Application Form
The online applications for the HBSAT exam provided on the website, www.ghbs.in. They begin during November, and the last date to fill it is mid-December every year.
Steps to apply for the exam:
- To apply for the exam, aspirants must register on the website.
- Then, fill up all the required details such as name, email id, contact number, address, academic qualifications, etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of documents such as your passport-size photograph and signature in the prescribed size and format.
- Pay the application fee and submit your application form.
Documents required to fill the Application Form:
While filling the online application form, aspirants have to upload the following documents:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Class 10th and 12th Exam Certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Scanned copy of signature and photograph
- Mark sheet of the national level test (if any given)
HBSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted in online mode only.
- The questions will be asked in the form of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs). So there will be four options in each question, out of which one would be correct.
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Aspirants will be awarded one mark for every right answer.
- There won’t be any negative marking so that no marks will get deducted on any incorrect answer.
- The question paper will get a division into five sections- Data Sufficiency, Communication and Business Ability, Mathematical Ability, English, and Logical Reasoning.
- The maximum number of marks/questions allotted to each section is:
- Data Sufficiency: 20
- Communication and Business Ability: 20
- Mathematical Ability: 20
- English: 20
- Logical Reasoning: 20
HBSAT 2020 Exam Preparation Tips:
Make yourself a study plan and adhere to it. Consistency is the key to success.
- Start preparing early. Do not wait for the last moment or days to cover your syllabus. Instead, start early so that you can avoid the last-minute pressure and study well with time.
- Go through the exam pattern carefully and prioritize the subjects according to your strengths.
- Do not refer to a large number of books to study the same thing. Please stick to one good book from a recommended author, and it is enough.
- Attempt mock tests every week to have an idea about your preparation.
- Clear all your doubts from a good friend or teacher.
- Make sure you learn and practice the shortcut techniques and tips to solve the questions. It will save a lot of your time, and you will be able to attempt the number of questions.
HBSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form for HBSAT 2020, the aspirants must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The criteria set by the university this year is:
- Aspirants belonging to any age group can apply for the exam.
- Aspirants must have cleared their Bachelor’s or any other equivalent degree or diploma program in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
- Aspirants must have completed their 12th class from a recognized board.
- Aspirants who are pursuing the final year of their Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the exam. However, these aspirants must submit the proof of them meeting the required eligibility criteria by August 20, 2020.
However, the aspirants will be shortlisted based on their score in the entrance test, academic qualifications such as marks in 10th, 12th, marks in graduation, and work experience.
Application Fee of HBSAT 2020
Applicants have to pay INR 700 to submit their online application form to the university. The application fee payments are through online modes such as credit cards, debit cards, and net banking.
HBSAT 2020 Exam Date
The exam scheduled will get conducted during January 2020.
HBSAT 2020 Exam Results
The results of the exam will get declared around March 2020. They will be available online on the official website of the institute. Aspirants must log in with their valid id and password to check their scorecard.
However, getting good marks in the entrance test is just one step closer to gaining admission. To take admission in the Hyderabad Business School, aspirants have to go through three levels. The first level is the written entrance test. Students who manage to clear the entrance test will proceed to the next levels- Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
HBSAT 2020 Exam Centre
HBSAT 2020 expected to get conducted in six cities of India. They are Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, and Vishakhapatnam.
Ans. One can apply online on www.ghbs.in. The forms are released between November and stay till mid-December.
Ans. Applicants have to pay INR 700 to submit their online application form to the university. The application fee payments are through online modes such as credit cards, debit cards, and net banking.
Ans. The total duration allotted to everyone is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th