IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT Exam) 2020: IBSAT stands for ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test. The exam is organized by ICFAI once in a year. Through the exam, the University offers entry to aspirants into several courses such as MBA, PGDM, and PhD.
These courses offered at various campuses of IBS, such as Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Dehradun, Mumbai, Pune, and Kolkata. The exam is conducted at the national level and is an excellent opportunity for all the eligible aspirants.
It tests the ability of students in data interpretation, quantitative reasoning, analytical reasoning, data adequacy, vocabulary, and reading comprehension.
IBSAT Exam 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based|
|Exam Date||21st & 22nd December 2019|
|Duration of Exam||120 Minutes|
|Courses Offered||MBA and PGPM|
IBSAT Exam: Important Dates
|Release of Application Form||11th January 2020|
|Last date of application submission||31st March 2020|
|Application correction window opens||1st to 6th April 2020|
|Exam center allotment||9th April 2020|
|Exam Slot booking process||10th to 18th April 2020|
|Availability of Admit card/Hall ticket||20th April to 12th May 2020|
|BITSAT 2020 Exam||16th to 25th May 2020|
The application forms for IBSAT Exam 2020 will be available from July 2020 to December 2020. Different modes of filling the application given below:
Online Application Form
- Go to the official website of IBS- ibsindia.org and click on apply to IBS link.
- Submit all your details asked in the form to receive the application number and password.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the documents asked in the prescribed size and format.
- Pay the application fee amount of INR 1800.
- Aspirants will receive an application number and password on their email id after the successful payment of application fee.
- Log in using the same credentials and complete filling your application form in the online mode.
Offline Application Form
- Aspirants must pay INR 1800 to buy the application form from any of the IBS Marketing Branches.
- Aspirants will receive a scratch card or voucher containing the application number and password.
- Then, aspirants must navigate to the website and enter the application number provided in the voucher. Also, add a new password for your account.
- At last, review all your details and submit the application form.
Exam Pattern: IBSAT Exam 2020
- It is an online test (computer-based).
- The question paper set up in the English language.
- The question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- There will be a maximum number of 140 questions.
- The total time given to aspirants to complete the test is 2 hours.
- Aspirants will get one mark on every correct answer.
- There is no negative marking in IBSAT Exam.
- The questions will get asked from English Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, and Data Interpretation.
Eligibility Criteria: IBSAT Exam 2020
Aspirants who are interested in taking entry in the institute must ensure that they fulfil the below eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: To take entry in the 2-year management program, aspirants must have completed at least 15 years of education. It could be 10+2+3 or 10+2+4.
- For entry into the PhD program, aspirants should have completed at least 17 years of education. It could be 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2.
- Aspirants who haven’t completed their Bachelor’s degree in English medium have to appear for the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS paper and submit their score.
- Educational Qualifications
- For a 2-year management program: Aspirants must have cleared their Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
- Who are in their final year of graduation can apply for the exam.
- For the PhD program in Economics: Aspirant must be a graduate with 50% marks or postgraduate in Economics or any other discipline with at least 55% marks.
- For the PhD program in Management: Aspirants must have completed their Bachelor’s in any field with at least 50% marks.
- Who has done their postgraduation in management in any discipline- Marketing, Human Resource Management, Finance, and have passed with 55% marks can apply.
- Who have completed their Master’s (full-time) in Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Commerce, Mathematics, Statistics, Public Administration, or any other discipline with a minimum of 55% marks can apply.
Note: There is no management or NRI quota in IBS, so aspirants seeking entry in these must change their ways.
The application fee for IBSAT 2020 is INR 1800. The fee can be paid online quickly through a credit card, debit card, or nett banking.
IBSAT Exam Date
IBSAT 2020 set to get conducted in 16th May 2020.
Admit Card: IBSAT Exam 2020
The admit card for IBSAT Exam 2020 will be available from December 2020. The University will provide it through the online mode. Steps to download it are:
- Aspirants must go to the official website and log in with your details to download the admit card.
- A document will open under a PDF or any other file. Download it.
- The admit card contains important information such as the name of the aspirant, exam time and venue, centre of exam, address of the centre, category, photograph, etc.
- Aspirants must carry the admit card while going for the exam. Entry without it is restricted.
IBSAT Exam Centre
IBSAT 2020 to get conducted in overall 16 cities. Some of them are Delhi, Gurgaon, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Indore, Kolkata, Noida, etc.
IBSAT Exam Result
The results of IBSAT 2020 can be checked online on ibsindia.org. They will declare after a few days of the conduct of the exam. The tentative date for the declaration of results is December 2020. You have to log in with your Id and password to check the results.
The aspirants shortlisted for further process, depending on their score in the entrance test. If they do well in the entrance, they will get asked to come for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
However, an Aspirant academic performance and work experience get considered for the final round.
IBSAT 2020: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How can I apply for the exam?
Ans. One can apply online on www.ibsindia.org as well as offline by paying INR 1800 to buy the application form from any of the IBS Marketing Branches.
- What is the total time allotted to answer the questions?
Ans. To answer a total of 140 MCQ’s, the time allotted to every candidate is 2 hours.
- Is there negative marking for wrong answers?
Ans. No, there is no negative marking.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th