IIFT MBA (IB) ENTRANCE EXAM 2020: IIFT stands for the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, which thrives for academic excellence. Over the past 53 years, the institute has successfully nurtured excellence in international investment and trade. It is known as one of the topmost Business schools as it is also a centre for research that relates to foreign trade and policy.
IIFT Exam 2020: Highlights
|Conduction Body||NTA (National Testing Agency) From 2020|
|Full-Form||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam|
|Exam Level||PG Level|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Exam Date||1 December 2019|
IIFT offers a variety of courses from PhD to Diploma and Certificate courses in MBA and International Business program. The above courses are made available at the IIFT Campus in Delhi and Kolkata, following international standards. For admissions into the MBA (IB) program, the IIFT conducts entrance exams once every year.
The selection of the aspirants gets subjected to the entrance test score, written ability test (WAT), Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. For detailed information regarding the MBA (IB) Entrance Exam for admissions in IIFT 2020, interested aspirants must read the information given below carefully.
Important Dates: IIFT 2020 Exam
|IIFT Registration Starts Date||09 September 2020|
|Last Date to Submit IIFT MBA Application Form||03 November 2019|
|Application Form Correction||9 – 11 November 2019|
|IIFT Admit Card 2020 Release Date||19 November 2019|
|IIFT MBA 2020 Exam Date||1 December 2019|
|IIFT 2020 Answer Key||2 December 2019|
|IIFT 2020 Result for MBA-IB||11 December 2019|
|IIFT MBA Selection Procedure 2020||January 2020|
|IIFT Final Result Release Date||March 2020|
- The Registration for the exam begins in September 2019.
- Last Date for submission of Application Form is in November 2019.
- Application Form for NRI/Foreign Students will release in late November 2019.
- Hall Tickets will issue in December 2019.
- IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam will be held in December 2019.
- The IIFT MBA (IB) entrance test will be announced in mid of December 2019.
- The shortlisted aspirants for GD, PI, and WAT will be published in late January 2020.
WAT/GD/PI Round for IIFT 2020 Exam
After the results for the entrance test are out, the IIFT publishes the list of shortlisted aspirants for GD, PI, and WAT. The list will get published on the site www.tedu.iift.ac.in. On qualifying the entrance test, the aspirants mandated to appear for the following:
- Written Ability Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
The shortlisted aspirants are sent an email on the registered email ID regarding the Date, time, and venue for the admission process. Aspirants are evaluated based on their performance in all the rounds, and accordingly, a final merit list gets prepared.
Result for IIFT Exam 2020
The results for the IIFT Entrance Exam releases in December online at the website www.iift.nta.nic.in. Aspirants can individually view their results on downloading the e-scorecard by logging on to the official website and feeding their Date of birth and roll number. The results, once declared, cannot be voted for revaluation. The scorecard comprises the aspirants’ name, sectional marks, total marks, the application number, and category, etc.
IIFT 2020 Answer Key
The Answer Key for the IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Test will get published along with the attached question paper on the official website on completion of the admission process. The answer key provided in the form of a PDF file that can be downloaded by the aspirants. The aspirants can verify their score based on the answers provided in the Answer Key.
IIFT Exam Pattern
The IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Test is a computer–based exam held for 2 hours. The question paper comprises of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The topics to be covered for the entrance test are:
- English Grammar
- Vocabulary and Comprehension
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Analysis
- Data Interpretation
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
IIFT 2020: Admit Card
The hall ticket for the entrance test will issue by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade on the official website. The applied aspirants can download the admit cards on the scheduled date by logging in to the official website. It is mandatory for aspirants to carry a colour print out of the Admit Card along with a valid photo ID proof on the exam day. The Hall Ticket will mention the date, venue, and time for the scheduled exam.
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT Exam 2020
For Indian Nationals
- 3-year Bachelors Degree with an aggregate of 50% marks for General category students. A relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category aspirants.
- No age limit set for applying.
For NRI/Foreign Nationals
- A recognized 3-year Bachelors’s Degree with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.
- The aspirant must be a foreign resident for more than 18 months as on 31st December of the examination year and must be outside India during the exam window.
- All Foreign Nationals must have a valid Passport of any country other than India.
- Aspirants must submit their GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test) score to the IIFT latest by 15th February 2020. Score from GMAT appeared before 1st January 2018 will not take into consideration.
- The aspirants who have already appeared for any other MBA entrance exam in India during that year cannot apply for the IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Test. For this, the aspirants required to sign an undertaking.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Where can I check the result of the IIFT entrance exam?
Ans. Just go to the website www.tedu.iift.ac.in, and click on “shortlisted candidates” option to view the result.
- What is the fee for the application?
Ans. Fee Structure:
- For General and OBC (NCL) category aspirants- INR 2000/-
- For SCs, STs, PWD, and Transgender aspirants- INR 1000/-
- For NRIs/Foreign National aspirants- USD 150/- or INR 9500/-
- What is the total duration of the exam?
Ans. 2 hours
Also, check these Management Entrance Exams
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th