IIM Indore IPM – IPMAT Exam 2020: If someone is looking to do a 5-year course of Integrated Program in Management (IPM), then maybe attempting the IPM Entrance Exam conducted by IIM Indore is just the right choice for you. The prestigious IIM Indore set in a picturesque location brings forth this fantastic opportunity for students to study this integrated course where the first three years are undergraduate level. At the same time, the last two are of the postgraduate level.
If you aspire to crack this exam and secure your admission at IIM Indore, read on to find out all the information about it.
IPMAT 2020 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||IPMAT Exam|
|Full-Form||Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Types||PG Courses|
|Courses Offered||Academic and Executive Courses in the Management Field|
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Management Indore|
About IIM Indore IPM
IIM Indore IPM is a series of 3 tests which the candidates must pass to qualify for admission to the Institution. The three tests are namely
- Aptitude Test (AT)
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
- Personal Interview
Several candidates attempt the exam to compete for a total of 120 seats allocated to this program at IIM Indore. The exam takes place in the last week of April, with the interviews being conducted in the previous week of May.
Important Dates: IPMAT Exam 2020
|Events||Tentative important dates of IPMAT 2020|
|IPMAT Application Form Start Date||February 17, 2020|
|Last Date of IPMAT Application||March 30 2020|
|IPMAT Admit Card||Last week of April 2020|
|IPMAT Exam Date||30 April 2020|
|Personal Interview Date||Last week of May 2020|
|Final Admission Announcement Date||Third week of June 2020|
|Registration in Programme||Last week of July/First week of August 2020|
IPMAT 2020 Application Form
- Registrations for this exam is open to national as well as international students and can be done through the form available on the official website at imidr.ac.in.
- The form must be filled and submitted online by national candidates, while the international candidates need to fill the form offline.
- The forms are released on the website, and the deadline to submit them is mid-February to the end of March for domestic applicants and till the first week of May for International candidates.
- The aspirant has to provide a duly filled form with all the required documents and also supply the exam fee.
- structure of the exam fee is:
- Rs. 4130/- for domestic General Category students
- Rs. 2065/- for local SC/ST/PwD Category students
- The US $118 for International students drawn through a Demand Draft in favour of Indian Institute of Management Indore.
The Admit Card for the exam is issued on the official website around the last week of April and must be downloaded to be carried to the examination.
IPMAT 2020 Exam: Eligibility Criteria
To attempt the exam, make sure that you fit into the eligibility criteria.
For National Applicants
- Must have passed the class 12th board examination from a recognized institution
- Must have secured a minimum of 60% in class 10th and 12th board examinations. 5% relaxation is granted to SC/ST/PwD category candidates.
For International Applicants
- Must have passed Class 10th and 12th board examination with a minimum of 60%
- Must have a minimum score of 1300 in SAT.
The age criteria for both the category of applicants may be checked on the official website.
IPMAT Exam Pattern
- The exam is of 3 phases, namely AT, WAT, and the Personal Interview.
- Weightage of each step is –
- Score- 50%
- Personal Interview – 35%
- WAT – 15%
Aptitude Test has three sections, namely Quantitative Ability (QA) with multiple-choice questions, Quantitative Ability (QA) with short answer questions, and Verbal Ability (VA) with multiple-choice questions.
- There are 40 MCQs each for QA and VA to be attempted in 40 minutes allocated for each section. The QA short answer section has 20 questions to be attempted in 40 minutes.
- Question is awarded four marks for the correct answer with a negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
- Written Ability Test (WAT) is conducted only for the candidates who qualify for the Personal Interview round. It is a 30 minutes test which requires the candidate to write an essay on the topic given. This assesses the candidate’s aptitude in language, organization, coherence, and arguments projected.
- Personal Interview is conducted by the Admission Committee.
Result: IPMAT Exam 2020
The result of the examination is declared on the website, with the shortlisted candidates being a part of the merit list for the admission process. The result is a computation of all 3 phases of the examination, and therefore the candidates who perform well in 3 are qualified for the exam. To view your result, you must have all your credentials available on your Admit Card.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What degree are IPM graduate candidates awarded?
The candidates will hold a Bachelor’s Degree from IGNOU as well as a Diploma in Integrated Management from IIM Indore
What is the course structure of IPM?
The first three years have subjects of Social Sciences, Math, Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Humanities, Sports and Language. The last two years are merged with PGP students in studying their curriculum.
What does an International Applicant imply?
Candidates who are not citizens of India neither do they reside in India and Non- Resident Indians (NRIs) at the time of the examination are what an International Applicant implies. This was all the information you would need to go ahead with your attempt and ace that examination!
Also, check the Management Entrance Exams
- AIMA Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)
- AMU MBA Entrance Exam
- Bocconi Entrance Test (BET)
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th