JEMAT Exam 2020 Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Result: The Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, conducts a state-level eligibility test known as the Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT). The exam is hosted twice a year for entries in MBA/AICTE/MHA courses. Applicants must fulfill the minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree from recognized universities in any discipline.
The shortlisted aspirants will gets a call in after the exam for Group Discussion and Personal Interview round. For any information regarding the JEMAT 2020, aspirants can refer to the information provided below.
JEMAT Exam 2020 Highlights
|Highlights of JEMAT 2020|
|Exam name||Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test(JEMAT)|
|Conducting Body||Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||120 Minutes|
|offered courses||MBA and PG Diploma in Management|
JEMAT Exam 2020 Important Dates:
|Application form release Date||1st week of May 2020|
|Last Date for Application form submission||4th week of May 2020|
|Admit Card availability||4th week of May 2020|
|Examination Date||1st week of June 2020|
|Results Declaration||3rd week of June 2020|
|GD and Personal Interview||4th week of June 2020|
|Commencement of Counselling sessions||Jul-20|
JEMAT Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria to appear for JEMAT mentioned below.
- An Indian Citizen with an AICTE approved Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or appearing in the final year of such discipline or equivalent.
- Equivalence here refers that the aspirant must be an Associate Member of the Professional Society of such discipline, which is recognized by the Government of India.
- Any aspirants who have acquired a degree through distance education programs shall not be permissible for the JEMAT.
- Aspirants in the final year applying for JEMAT will grant with provisional entry. And those will have to submit the relevant scorecard by the prescribed deadline fixed by the JEMAT Board.
JEMAT 2020 Exam Pattern:
- The JEMAT exam is conducted offline for 2 hours.
- The Question paper comprises of a total of 100 questions divided into three sections.
- The paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with each question carrying one mark.
The General English section consists of 40 questions, Mathematics section consists of 40 questions, and Logical Reasoning section consists of 20 questions. Application Form: Any interested aspirants can apply for the JEMAT 2020 through the official website www.wbut.ac.in. The aspirants are required to first register on the website and then click on the Application Process for JEMAT I.
The first step involves the payment of the Application Fee online through Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card. Next, the aspirants are required to scan in the required documents along with the aspirant’s photograph and signature as specified. Then the aspirant is required to fill in the Application Form carefully. For this, the aspirant needs to first take a print out of the Application Form, fill it carefully and attest it along with the other documents.
Documents Required for JEMAT Exam Application Form
- Marksheets (self-attested)
- Certificates and other testimonials
- In case of SC/ST/OBC category, the aspirant required to submit the Caste certificate
The aspirant is mandated to seal the documents in an envelope and mention their name, application form number, and contact number at the back of the envelope.
JEMAT Exam 2020 Admit Card:
All the aspirants who have successfully registered for the WBUT JEMAT 2020 can generate their Admit Card electronically. The Admit Card contains details of the date of exam, venue, time, and the general instructions to follow for the exam. No aspirants will be allowed inside the Exam Hall without presenting the Hall Ticket.
Results for JEMAT 2020 Exam:
The scorecard for the JEMAT 2020 will be published on the official website by the conducting authority as scheduled. To get access to the scorecard, the aspirants are required to fill in their credentials, such as Application and Password. Any aspirant who scores above the cut-off score will be declared qualified and later called in for the GD/PI round.
The date and venue are pertaining to the GD/PI round will be published on the official website of MAKAUT, West Bengal. Aspirants recommended referring to the official website for any regular updates on the JEMAT 2020.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th