MUCMET 2020 Exam Dates: Registration, Application Form, Eligibility: The MU annually conducts an entrance test for Entry in a 5-year integrated MBA/BMS program. The Entry takes place for the Mumbai University’s Thane Campus. The aspirants interested will get notified regarding the MUCMET 2020 with regular updates on the official website. Any aspirants who have cleared 10+2 exam or equivalent are eligible to apply for the exam. Anyone who wants to pursue business management as his/her career can apply for this Entrance Test.
The MUCMET get hosted for filling in 60 seats. So the aspirants are required to apply within the stipulated time. Any late registrations will not entertain. To get detailed information regarding MUCMET 2020, read below.
MUCMET Exam 2020 Important Dates:
- Application Form will be made available from the 1st week of May 2020.
- Submission of Application Form will last till the 3rd week of May 2020.
- Entrance Test will be hosted tentatively by the Last week of May 2020.
- Results get declared in June 2020. There exists no sectional cut-off for MUCMET.
MUCMET 2020 Exam Highlights
|Below are the important Highlights of MUCMET Exam|
|Exam Name||Mumbai University Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Mumbai University|
|Offered Courses||BMS+MBA Integrated Course|
MUCMET Exam Eligibility Criteria
The minimum qualification required is that the aspirant must have cleared 10+2 exam or equivalent to be eligible to apply.
- The aspirant must have cleared Higher Secondary or equivalent with an average of at least 45% marks in any stream.
- Reserved category aspirants have a minimum cut-off of 40%
- The maximum age of the aspirant on or before June 2020 must be below 20 years, for General category.
- For Reserved Category and People with Disability (PwD) applicants, the age limit set at 22 years.
MUCMET 2020 Exam Pattern:
- The MUCMET exam is hosted offline based on pen and paper. Aspirants are required to mark their answers using a black or blue ballpoint pen.
- The question paper is divided into four sections equally.
- The duration of 2 hours allotted for a total of 100 questions.
- The aspirant is awarded one mark for every correct answer.
- Negative marking is also applicable, with 0.25 marks deducted for every incorrect answer.
- The sections comprise of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical and Abstract Engineering, and General Awareness.
MUCMET 2020 Application Form
For General Category aspirants, the Application Fee is INR 500/- while it is INR 250/- for Reserved category aspirants. Anyone who wants to apply for the MUCMET 2020 can avail their Application Form online through the official website.
The Application Form required to sent along with DD addressed to the Finance and Accounts Officer, Mumbai University, Thane Campus. Aspirants can make the payment for Application Fee offline through Demand Draft.
Admit Card For MUCMET 2020:
All the aspirants who have successfully registered for the MUCMET can avail their Admit Cards online through the official portal. Aspirants are required to feed in their Registration number and password for successful downloading of their Admit Cards. Aspirants are mandated to affix a passport-sized photograph on the Admit Card. It is mandatory to carry along the Admit Card on the date of the exam.
Any aspirant who fails to present their Admit Card to the examiner will not be permissible inside the Exam Hall.
MUCMET 2020 Exam Results:
The Results for MUCMET 2020 predicted to declare in June. The scorecard will be available for download on the official website of the University in a PDF format. The list will contain the Roll numbers of the qualifying aspirants. The aspirants will get shortlisted according to the ranks secured.
The shortlisted aspirants will receive a confirmation email from the university stating the acceptance of Entry and report the designated college along with the scorecard of MUCMET and other prescribed documents.
How To Apply For MUCMET?
Aspirants can avail of the Application Form for MUCMET online by visiting the official website of the MU. Then the aspirant needs to select the Thane Sub Campus tab, and this will direct the aspirant to a new page. The new page will contain the MBA/BMS Integrated Course link, which will direct the aspirant to the Application Form for MUCMET 2020.
The submission of the Application Form can be through post or in person. Applicants are mandated to send the Application form along with the relevant documents and the application fee within the stipulated time. The Application fee of INR 500/- is charged for General category applicants while it is INR 250/- for Reserved category aspirants. The Applicants must send the Application Form to the Finance and Accounts Officer of the MU along with other documents and DD before the deadline at the address mentioned below.
Thane Sub Campus
Behind Runwal Garden City
Ram Maruti Nagar
Balkum, Thane (West) -400608
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. Can an aspirant remit the payment using Debit/Credit card?
A. No, the aspirants can make the payment offline only through DD.
Q.How can an aspirant be assured of successful submission of Application form?
A. Once the aspirants fill in all the details required and submit the form successfully, each aspirant is assigned an Application number by the concerned authority.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th