PIM MAT Exam 2020 : If you want to pursue your career in management, then you should give the exam of PIM MAT 2020, which is conducted by R.A. Poddar Institute of Management University of Rajasthan. The Candidates must give PIM MAT 2020 to pursue a career in MBA.
Also, you can find online applications on the official website. The reason why you have to give the PIM MAT 2020 is that the score of this test will place you in MBA and MBA service management.
PIM MAT 2020 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||PIM-MAT Exam
|Full-Form||Poddar Institute of Management – Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Conducting Body||RA Poddar Institute of Management|
Following the entrance test, you will go through a group discussion and a personal interview. Before applying for the exam, the candidates must go through the eligibility criteria to get confirmed whether they are fit for it or not. Mostly, the candidates prefer online mode to fill the application form. The formalities of the application form should be filled very carefully and then make a payment.
PIM MAT Exam Dates: MBA Entrance Exam
|Availability of Application Form||3rd week of March 2020|
|Last Date for Apply online||3rd week of April 2020|
|The release of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2020|
|Examination Date||Last week of April 2020|
|Answer Key||3rd week of April 2020|
|Submission of Query Regarding Answer Key||3rd week of April 2020|
|Final Answer Key||3rd week of April 2020|
|Written Exam Result||3rd week of April 2020|
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview||Last week of April 2020|
|Final Result||1st week of May 2020|
|Counselling||1st week of May 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||1st week of July 2020|
PIM MAT 2020 Exam Eligibility Criteria
As per the norms should go through the eligibility criteria to see if they are eligible or not.
For MBA or MBA (Service Management)
- The candidates should score at least 50% marks in their graduation from any course from a recognized University throughout Rajasthan. Whereas, for SC, ST or OBC, the candidates should score at least 45% and there should be no approximation.
- The candidates who are in their last year of their bachelor’s degree can also apply for this exam if they want to. Still, they have to submit their qualifying examination mark sheet and submit it on time, and the institute should be notified. If the candidate fails to accomplish his or her eligibility criteria, then they cannot sit in the exam.
- The first degree will be taken into consideration for the eligibility criteria for the students who have more than one bachelor’s degree.
Application Form of PIM MAT 2020
To apply for consent courses candidates, need to fill an online application form. The candidates can find the application form on the official website. The application form consists of simple formalities that need to be filled carefully. Future reference the candidates are advised to keep a hard copy of the application form of PIM MAT 2020. Also, the candidates do not have to send the hard copy.
How to Apply?
There is a simple procedure through which you can register yourself –
- First, open the official website and find the link. By using the link, you can apply for the application form.
- Proceed further fill the form with your date of birth and the form number.
- The form will be consisting of simple formalities that the candidate has to fill and then submit it.
Application Form Fee
You need to register yourself online and pay the amount of INR 1500 as the application fee.
PIM MAT 2020 Exam Pattern
It is better for the candidates about the exam pattern for their ease. The exam pattern differs depending on the concerned course the candidate chooses. The exam pattern for PIM MAT 2020 is like.
The candidate is given to hours to complete 200 questions. The marking scheme for the exam is, one mark will be awarded for every correct answer, and one mark will be detected for every three wrong answers.
There is no partial marking in the exam. The test comprises of five sections, each containing 40 questions. Sections are current affairs, including business and economics, business mathematics, logic, verbal ability, and data interpretation.
The PIM MAT 2020 exam will be conducted at the following centres as per the last year’s examination, which is Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, and Kota.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There is a simple procedure through which you can register yourself
– First, open the official website and find the link. By using the link, you can apply for the application form.-
– Proceed further fill the form with your date of birth and the form number.
– The form will be consisting of simple formalities that the candidate has to fill and then submit it.
You have to pay INR 1500 as the application fee for the PIM MAT 2020.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th