Symbiosis Indore (SUAS) MBA Admission 2020 Application, Eligibility: Symbiosis Indore is also holding exams for MBA. The student can find the entry details on the official website www.suas.ac.in. The campus in Indore for Symbiosis is called Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences (SUAS). The University invites the application of all those aspirants who have obtained a 50% aggregate percentage in their graduation course. Students who are appearing for the exam must also have some relevant experience to appear in the said exam.
The entry process happens at Symbiosis Indore. The students can fill the application form online.
Symbiosis Indore MBA 2020 – Entrance Exam (SAET) Dates
|Registration, Payment for Entrance Test||25-Sep-19|
|The date for Submission of Registration Form||To be announced|
|Booking of Exam Slot||To be announced|
|Hall ticket download by the student||To be announced|
|SUAS Entrance Test (MBA – BFSI)||To be announced|
|Date & Duration of Entrance Test||To be announced|
|Candidates Rank list||To be announced|
|Date of GD/PI||To be announced|
|Admission Round 1 close dates||To be announced|
|Admission Round 2 Close dates||To be announced|
Symbiosis Indore MBA Application Registration Process
Step 1: Registration
The Eligible aspirants can register themselves through the official page www.suas.ac.in. Students may apply online by entering their details. They will have to use it as a new user. An aspirant will have to give their details like their name, contact number, and email ID.
The students can create their password, and later they will have to retype that password for confirmation. The password is for students on safety, so they are asked not to share with these details with anyone else.
step 2: Log in
Log in to the online portal by inserting your credentials. Here are the email id and the password the Aspirant created in step 1.
Step 3: Personal Detail
An aspirant will have to fill personal details, and parents/ guardian information.
Step 4: Academic Details
The aspirants must fill in their academic details along with their exam details and the choice of a program they want to apply in for. Requested by the students to kindly about the information before they start filling up the application form
Step 5: Upload
An aspirant is requested to upload a scanned copy of their signature, a government identity proof, and passport size photograph.
Step 6 The last step is to pay the application fees. The fees can be paid online through various methods.
Symbiosis Indore MBA Entrance Exam Admit Card
Applied Sciences section of the University is responsible for the issuance of admit cards. The Eligible aspirants can download their admit card by logging into the account by adding the credentials. Once Aspirant downloads them admit card, they can see their details printed on the same. The features include exam time, center, and other important details. Scanning of the application form and taking a print-out is essential because it gets matched with the details on the admit card. No student will be allowed to give the exam in case they forgot to bring the admit card.
Symbiosis Indore MBA Eligibility Criteria
Students should fill the form after looking at the eligibility criteria. If students clear the eligibility criteria, then they should apply, then they should fill the form. It will not accept any application of the Aspirant who is not eligible for the exam.
Eligibility For MBA Program
- The students who are filling the form should pass the bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration.
- If the student is from a general category that is the open category, the said aspirants should secure at least 50% in the qualifying exam.
- Aspirant belongs to reserve category in the state of Madhya Pradesh then the said student should score at least 45 marks in the qualifying exam.
- If University notifies then the Aspirant should bring with themselves a valid score card of entrance exam, this scorecard can be of national or state level.
- After giving the exam, the student who qualifies when giving the personal interview. Symbiosis University of Indore faculty and staff are the ones who conduct the PI round for the cleared aspirants.
- MBA Executive
Eligibility For Symbiosis Indore MBA Executive
Another program given by the Symbiosis Indore is an MBA executive. An aspirant who wishes to pursue an MBA course from this University in Indore, for them, it is compulsory to clear this entrance exam to get entry. Academy requirement for the same is the student must have a degree of graduation from a recognized University. The minimum marks that the school student must score on that degree is 50%. Although it is not compulsory, the students who will have the experience of 1-3 years in the industry will get more preference.
What Is The Exam Pattern For Symbiosis Indore MBA?
As you know, the first round of getting entry in the Symbiosis University is giving the entrance exam. Aspirants will get selected based on their performance in the entrance test.
- The test will be of total 120 marks.
- The total number of questions asked in the paper is 120, and each question carries one mark. The entrance test has four sections.
- Section A has English section B has a general aptitude. Section C has general studies, and at last, section D has logical and analytical reasoning.
- Once the students cleared the entrance test, then they will pass for the second round, which is the group discussion and personal interviews.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th