VMOU MET 2020 Exam: Dates, Registration, Eligibility, Result, Admit Card: VMOU stands for Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University conducts entrance exam for aspirants aspiring for the MBA program. The University holds the Exam at regional centers in different cities. The VMOUwas established in Kota as a result of an Act passed in the Rajasthan State Assembly. The Act was passed to promote and channelize distance education throughout the State.
Any interested applicants can apply for the VMOU (MET) simply by applying online through the official website of the University. For details related to the same, namely Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Form, Declaration of results, etc. read the information given below.
VMOU MET 2020 Highlights
|Name Of Exam||
VMOU Management Entrance Test (VMOU MET)
Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes|
Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, and Numerical Ability
200 Questions in MCQs Format
|Exam Fees||Rs 1000/-|
|Purpose Of Exam||
Admission into various management courses by VMOU
|No. of Test Cities||6|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||
VMOU MET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- The aspirant must have a 3-year Graduation with an average of at least 50% marks in any discipline.
- Work experience of 3 years at a professional/managerial level or Masters in any subject or professional qualification in Cost and Works Accountancy/Accountancy/Company Secretary is mandatory.
- Any aspirant who can present a valid score of any of the Government approved entrance tests like MAT/CAT/CMAT are exempted from appearing the VMOU MET.
VMOU MET 2020 Important Dates:
|Events||VMOU MET 2020 Dates|
|VMOU MET 2020 Application process starts||Likely to begin from January 2020|
|Application Form Last date||Last Week of June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card/Hall Ticket for VMOU MET begins||Last week of June 2020|
|VMOU MET 2020 Exam||First Week of July 2020|
|Declaration Of Result||Last weeks of July or First week of August 2020|
- The results are more likely to be declared by the last week of July or can extend up to the first week of August 2020.
VMOU MET 2020 Application Form:
- The Application Form for VMOU MET 2020 can be retrieved online or offline.
- For offline retrieval of Application Form, contact the regional centers of Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University.
- Aspirants can also download the Application Form online through the official portal of the University.
- Aspirants are required to fill in the required details in the form, make the payment of Application Fee, scan the required documents such as valid ID and signature, and send it along with the Application Form.
- Applicants can apply for Management courses through the official website from the 3rd week of January 2020.
VMOU MET Application Fee:
- Aspirants will be charged INR 100/- for the Application Form for VMOU MET 2020.
For the MBA course, the Application Fee amounts to INR 1000/-. The payment for the Application fee for VMOU MET can be made online through Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card. It can also be submitted through challan/online banking/E-Mitra.
VMOU MET 2020 Exam Pattern:
- The VMOU MET 2020 for entry in the MBA program will be conducted through offline mode.
- The Exam will appear in the English and Hindi languages.
- The total duration for the Exam is 2 hours.
- The question paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with each question carrying one mark.
- The question paper comprises of a total of 100 questions.
- The question paper is equally divided into four sections, namely Reading Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and Data Interpretation.
VMOU MET Admit Card:
To download the Admit Card for the VMOU MET 2020, aspirants are mandated to fill in their application form and make the payment for the application fee within the stipulated time. Each aspirant must download take a print out of the Admit Card. No aspirant will be allowed inside the Exam Hall without the Admit Card.
For downloading the Hall Ticket, aspirants need to login to the official website using their roll number and date of birth. Then directly go to the Admit Card page and click download. Once downloaded, aspirants can take a print out for the same.
VMOU MET Results:
According to the past year, results are more likely to be declared within the last week of July 2020. The aspirants can check their scores online by login into the official website. They are required to feed in their Application number and Date of Birth for the results to be displayed. The scorecard will be downloaded in a PDF format. The aspirants are advised to keep a physical copy of their scorecard for future references.
Aspirants who successfully qualify the VMOU MET 2020 will be selected for the further entry process. The University will prepare a merit list of the selected aspirants and notify them to appear for VMOU MBA Counselling 2020. On successfully qualifying the Counselling process, aspirants can thereby take entries in the VMOU MBA program 2020.
VMOU MBA Counselling:
The VMOU Counselling for MBA program will be conducted offline. All the selected aspirants will be notified well before the stipulated time. Aspirants are requested to be positively present during the Counselling process on the given date and time. The qualified aspirants should also bring along the required documents for verification during the process.
For any queries related to the VMOU MET 2020, aspirants can refer to the official website of the University or contact at the Administrations’ office of the University.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th