EMBA Admission 2021-22: EMBA is an executive of a master’s in business administration. It is a postgraduate program for 1-year. Students have to pass the entrance exam test before applying for admission. The average fee for the course is upto 4 to 15 Lakh INR. EMBA is a professional course that comes under a business profile. Demand for this course has a considerable value in the market. There are many multinational companies hiring business professionals for their companies every year. They pay for the post of the executive of a master in business administration is upto 9 to 15 lakh per annum. Campus Placements is the best facility provided by Top Universities.
EMBA Admission Highlights
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam based|
|Full-Form of EMBA||Executive Master Of Business Administration EMBA|
|Course fee||INR 4 to 15 lakh|
|Average salary||INR 9 to 15 lakh|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a recognized university and a minimum specified work experience.|
EMBA Admission 2021-22
The student who wants to get admitted to the diploma mentioned above must have an undergraduate degree and experience in the relevant field. Experience in the work field is most important. The institution allows direct admission. There is no entry test for the course. EMBA executive master’s in business administration is a postgraduate degree that deals with employee satisfaction in an organization and their placements. Depending on the institute, the tuition fee can vary from 04 to 15 lacs annually. The top institute for this course is IIM, Ahmedabad.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
The institution also gives direct admission based on work experience in the working field and undergraduate degrees. There is no entry test for the diploma course.
- EMBA Selection Process is merit/pre-admission exam-based.
- The required eligibility for admission is graduation in any stream. Some preferred streams are Engineering, Science, Commerce, and Business Administration.
- Aspirants of EMBA must have a min of 55% score in graduation.
- Colleges also require a working experience of 5-10 years.
- Some of the popular exams are EMAT, GMAT, SHL, and GRE. Specific MBA exams are XAT, CMAT, NMAT, CAT, and MAT.
- Followed by Entrance exams, a group discussion, and an interview round is also there.
- The average amount of salary that the institution requires is 2.5 to 3 LPA.
- The average amount of salary that is offered to the diploma holder is 7 to 10 LPA.
Type of Courses
- Full-Time Course: The EMBA offers full-time courses on campus.
- Part-Time Course: Some institutions offer 15 to 18-month courses so that managers can improve their management skills.
|Executive MBA Syllabus – Year I (Semester I & II)||Executive MBA Syllabus – Year II (Semester III & IV)|
|Principles of Management and Organizational Behavior||Productions and Operations Management|
|Managerial Economics||Executive Communication|
|Accounting and Finance for Managers||Management Information Systems|
|Marketing Management||International Business|
|Human Resource Management||Events Management|
|Research Methods for Management||Micro-Finance: Perspectives and Operations|
|Corporate Communication||Business Environment and Ethics|
|Operations Management||Strategic Management|
Suggested University in India
|University||State||Type Of University|
|Vikram University Admission||Madhya Pradesh||State University|
|VIT Bhopal University Admission||Madhya Pradesh||Private University|
|Ajeenkya D.Y. Patil University Admission||Maharashtra||Private University|
|Amity University Admission||Maharashtra||Private University|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission||Maharashtra||Deemed University|
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th