EMBA Admission: EMBA is a course designed for the working professionals who are in the market by having more than five years of experience. This course syllabus is designed by observing the market trend. Professionals who want to switch their profiles to higher positions choose this course as a career upgrading opportunity.
Executive MBA is a unique and professional course designed for candidates who are working professionals. The course covers topics like – Entrepreneurship, managerial, and leadership skills. MBA is all about enhancing the course for students who want to be the change maker of the market, and that’s what EMBA is also executing. Just some professional factors are added for convenient growth.
EMBA Admission Highlights:
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam based|
|Full-Form of EMBA||Executive Master Of Business Administration (EMBA)|
|Course fee||INR 4 to 15 lakh|
|Average salary||INR 9 to 15 lakh|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a recognized university and a minimum specified work experience.|
EMBA Admission 2021-22
The student who wants to get admitted to the diploma mentioned above must have an undergraduate degree and experience in the relevant field. Experience in the work field is most important. The institution allows direct admission. There is no entry test for the course. EMBA executive master’s in business administration is a postgraduate degree that deals with employee satisfaction in an organization and their placements. Depending on the institute, the tuition fee can vary from 04 to 15 lacs annually. The top institute for this course is IIM, Ahmedabad.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The institution also gives direct admission based on work experience in the working field and undergraduate degrees. There is no entry test for the diploma course.
EMBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
- EMBA Selection Process is merit/pre-admission exam-based.
- The required eligibility for admission is graduation in any stream. Some preferred streams are Engineering, Science, Commerce, and Business Administration.
- Aspirants of EMBA must have a min of 55% score in graduation.
- Colleges also require a working experience of 5-10 years.
- Some of the popular exams are EMAT, GMAT, SHL, and GRE. Specific MBA exams are XAT, CMAT, NMAT, CAT, and MAT.
- Followed by Entrance exams, a group discussion, and an interview round is also there.
- The average amount of salary that the institution requires is 2.5 to 3 LPA.
- The average amount of salary that is offered to the diploma holder is 7 to 10 LPA.
Type of Courses
- Full-Time Course: The EMBA offers full-time courses on campus.
- Part-Time Course: Some institutions offer 15 to 18-month courses so that managers can improve their management skills.
Scope & Future
- If the student got selected in IIM’s, then their career is growing exponentially. Many foreign companies hire you in a fat package of more than 15 lakh and go in crores.
- If you want to start your BusinessBusiness or as an entrepreneur government will provide the loan at a very low rate.
- If you are from IIM’s, you are globally accepted by all top MNC’s. The Candidate will get respect in every organization.
What after EMBA?
- This course is only and only designed for the working professionals, so the job types which are listed are all for the candidates who have completed certain years in the industry.
- Some senior-level jobs are like Marketing Manager, HR Manager, and Risk Manager.
- Also, students should understand that this course has specific eligibility criteria, which is that only working professionals can opt for this course.
Candidates should wisely choose the universities which are popular and provide good quality education for EMBA.
|Executive MBA Syllabus – Year I (Semester I & II)||Executive MBA Syllabus – Year II (Semester III & IV)|
|Principles of Management and Organizational Behavior||Productions and Operations Management|
|Managerial Economics||Executive Communication|
|Accounting and Finance for Managers||Management Information Systems|
|Marketing Management||International Business|
|Human Resource Management||Events Management|
|Research Methods for Management||Micro-Finance: Perspectives and Operations|
|Corporate Communication||Business Environment and Ethics|
|Operations Management||Strategic Management|
Suggested University in India
|University||State||Type Of University|
|Vikram University Admission||Madhya Pradesh||State University|
|VIT Bhopal University Admission||Madhya Pradesh||Private University|
|Ajeenkya D.Y. Patil University Admission||Maharashtra||Private University|
|Amity University Admission||Maharashtra||Private University|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission||Maharashtra||Deemed University|
Be the first to leave a review.