EMBA Admission 2022-23: EMBA is a course designed for working professionals who are in the market by having more than 5 years of experience. This course syllabus is designed by observing the market trend. Professionals who want to switch their profiles to higher positions choose this course as a career upgrading opportunity.
Executive MBA is a unique and professional course designed for candidates who are working professionals. The course covers topics like – Entrepreneurship, managerial, and leadership skills. EMBA is all about enhancing the course for students who want to be the change maker of the market, and that’s what EMBA is also executing. Just some professional factors are added for convenient growth.
EMBA Admission Highlights:
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam based|
|Full-Form of EMBA||Executive Master Of Business Administration (EMBA)|
|Course fee||INR 4 to 15 lakh|
|Average salary||INR 9 to 15 lakh|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a recognized university and a minimum specified work experience.|
EMBA Admission 2022-23
The student who look for EMBA Admission must have an undergraduate degree and experience in the relevant field. Experience in the work field is most important. EMBA executive master’s in business administration is a postgraduate degree that deals with employee satisfaction in an organization and their placements. Depending on the institute, the tuition fee can vary from INR 04 lakh to INR 15 lakh annually. The top institute for this course is IIM, Ahmedabad.
The institution also gives direct admission based on work experience in the working field and undergraduate degrees. There is no entry test for the diploma course.
EMBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
- EMBA Admission Process is merit/pre-admission exam-based.
- The required eligibility for EMBA admission is graduation in any stream. Some preferred streams are Engineering, Science, Commerce, and Business Administration.
- Aspirants of EMBA must have a min of 55% score in graduation.
- Colleges also require a working experience of 5-10 years.
- Some of the popular exams are EMAT, GMAT, SHL, and GRE. Specific MBA exams are XAT, CMAT, NMAT, CAT, and MAT.
- Followed by Entrance exams, a group discussion, and an interview round is also there.
- The average amount of Fee that the institution requires is 2.5 to 3 LPA.
- The average amount of salary that is offered to the diploma holder is 7 to 10 LPA.
Type of Courses
- Full-Time Course: The EMBA offers full-time courses on campus.
- Part-Time Course: Some institutions offer 15 to 18-month courses so that managers can improve their management skills.
Scope & Future
- If the student got selected in IIM’s, then their career is growing exponentially. Many foreign companies hire you in a good package of more than 15 lakh and go in crores.
- If you want to start your business or as an entrepreneur government will provide the loan at a very low rate.
- If you are from IIM, you are globally accepted by all top MNCs. The Candidate will get respect in every organization.
Amity University EMBA Admission
EMBA Admission to Amity University is going to be closed on 30 April 2022. The university has released the application form for admission on its website (www.amity.edu) and it needed to be filled out by aspiring students before the last date.
The process for EMBA admission that Amity University considers is based on the entrance test scores of applicants in either the CAT/XAT/MAT, etc., exams. The scores of applicants in the entrance exam will be considered by the university as the basis for admission to the course.
What after EMBA?
- This course is only and only designed for the working professionals, so the job types which are listed are all for the candidates who have completed certain years in the industry.
- Some senior-level jobs are Marketing Manager, HR Manager, and Risk Manager.
- Also, students should understand that this course has specific eligibility criteria, which is that only working professionals can opt for this course.
Candidates should wisely choose the universities which are popular and provide good quality education for EMBA.
|Executive MBA Syllabus – Year I (Semester I & II)||Executive MBA Syllabus – Year II (Semester III & IV)|
|Principles of Management and Organizational Behavior||Productions and Operations Management|
|Managerial Economics||Executive Communication|
|Accounting and Finance for Managers||Management Information Systems|
|Marketing Management||International Business|
|Human Resource Management||Events Management|
|Research Methods for Management||Micro-Finance: Perspectives and Operations|
|Corporate Communication||Business Environment and Ethics|
|Operations Management||Strategic Management|
Suggested University in India
|University||State||Type Of University|
|Vikram University Admission||Madhya Pradesh||State University|
|VIT Bhopal University Admission||Madhya Pradesh||Private University|
|Ajeenkya D.Y. Patil University Admission||Maharashtra||Private University|
|Amity University Admission||Maharashtra||Private University|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission||Maharashtra||Deemed University|
Be the first to leave a review.