Pantnagar University Admission 2022-23: Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology is starting taking MBA Admission 2022, which requires CAT/CMAT score. The deadline to apply for MBA in Agribusiness is 15 May 2022.
Admission to the GBPUAT UG programme (B. Tech & BSc) is made by JEE score & more. PG courses like MCA, MTech, and MBA are also based upon admission tests. Admission to Bachelor & PG courses offered by GBPUAT will start in April 2022 (Tentative) for Pantnagar University Admission.
Pantnagar University Admission Fee: The Admission fee for various UG & PG programme is INR 1200 (General) & Rs 600/ (SC/ST). The registration fee for the Pantnagar University MBA programme is Rs 1500.
G. B. Pant University of Agriculture, also known as Pantnagar University. It is the first agricultural university in India. It was founded in 1960 as a State University. Courses like B.Tech, MBA Agribusiness, MTech, MCA, and Ph.D. courses in Agronomy and Plant Pathology. They will soon be available for admission to Pantnagar University Admission for Agricultural Technology.
The counseling classes will be online, and a list will notify the aspirants of qualified aspirants. The GATE Entrance exam has to gain admission into such courses.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
Trending Updates: Check out the details given below and for regular updates visit the university website to know more about Pantnagar University Admission.
|Online application form||Released|
|Last date to apply for UG, PG, MCA & Ph.D||31 May 2022|
|Last date for M.Tech. and Ph.D.||31 May 2022|
|Correction Date||01 to 07 June 2022|
|Admit Card||15 July 2022|
|Entrance Exam for PG & Ph.D.||30 July 2022|
|Entrance Exam for UG & MCA
||31 July 2022|
|Result out||15 August 2022|
Pantnagar University Highlights
|University||G. B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology|
|Established in||1960 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, ICAR, AICTE|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, M.Phil., Ph.D., & Diplomas|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Cash/Demand Draft|
|Area|| 12,661-acre (51.24 km2)|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships, Bank|
|Email for inquiry||mail@GBPUATat.ac.in|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 5944 233 320|
Pantnagar University Admission 2022-23
The process of GBPUAT admission 2022 will start in April 2022. The applicants need to check the necessary eligibility and important dates for their programs.
- BSc: The applicants must have done HSC in the science stream with a min of 45% marks. There are limited seats for each BSc program, and selection is on merit.
- B.Tech: Those who want to apply must have an HSC in PCM with at least 45% marks. Selection will base on merit.
- B.V.Sc. & AH: The students should pass the HSC exam in PCM or PCM with at least 50% marks. There are limited seats for this program.
- BF.Sc: The applicants must have done a 10+2 level in the science stream with 50% marks. There are only thirty seats for this subject.
- MSc: Those who want to apply for this course must have done 10+2+3 with at least 50% marks. It is a merit-based program; each class has limited seats.
- M.F.Sc: The students for this course must have a bachelor’s degree in fisheries science. It is also a merit-based program.
- MBA: Students who want to apply must have a BBA degree with a minimum of 50% marks. Limited seats for this course.
- MCA: Any applicant who has studied BCA and scored 50% marks is eligible to apply.
- M.Tech: The students need to pass B.Tech with at least 50% marks. There are limited seats, and selection will be on a merit basis.
- Ph.D.: GBPUAT is offering many Ph.D. programs. The applicants need to have a master’s degree in the relevant subject with 60% marks.
Pantnagar University Admission MBA 2022
15 May 2022 is the last date of Pantnagar University MBA Admission 2022-23. Students can apply for MBA & MBA (Agri-Business) provided at GB Pantnagar University. The Institute will select students based on their performance in CAT & CMAT. Students require to complete a BSc/BA or any UG Degree.
Pantnagar University Admission Process 2022
GBPUAT is providing both online and offline modes of form to its students.
- Buy your form from the campus or download it from the website of Pantnagar University Admission.
- Fill in the required details in it.
- Make a DD in favor of the GBPUAT.
- Attach all the documents with your form, including pictures and degrees.
- Post your form to the admission office of GBPUAT.
- Applicants cannot submit the form by hand.
- Visit the official website of Pantnagar University Admission.
- Select your program and discipline.
- Pay your fees online and take the print of the receipt.
- Download your form and post it along with the documents to the admission office.
- Citizenship certificate.
- Category certificate
- Mark sheets and degrees.
- Medical certificate
- Date of birth proof.
- Community certificate.
GBPUAT Contact Details
Address: Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand 263145
Contact No.: 05944-233349/50
Source: Official Website
Note: If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Be the first to leave a review.