Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission 2022-23: 22 May 2022 is the last date to apply for Gandhigram Rural Insitute Admission 2022-23 for UG. The Admission process at Gandhigram Rural Institute has started for the 2022 academic session. Programs like BA, BSc, MSc, BTech, MBA, BEd, MCA, BVoc, MA, MPhil & more will be available for admission.
Gandhigram University accepts students that have passed the entrance test. It uses the score from this qualifying test to enroll students. For UG courses, the University accepts the CUET 2022 score. Students that have scorecards from UGC-JRF, NET, GATE, CSIR, ICAR, or ICSSR are also accepted. Students can choose any GRI program they want and scorecards before applying.
The University has established various schools to offer the D.LITT and DSc courses. The schools include the School of Animal and Agriculture Science, Sciences, Computer science and Technology, Social Sciences, Management Studies, Foreign and English Studies, Health Sciences and Rural Development.
Registration Fees: All Diploma programs have an application form fee of 600 rupees. Students opting for BEd, PG & PG Diploma have to pay an amount of 650 rupees. Whereas for Ph.D. programs, it is Rs 2000.
- Note: The registration fee is nonrefundable.
Latest News of Gandhigram Rural Institute
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission for UG courses is now started. The last date to apply is 22 May 2022. (Source)
Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission Highlights
|University Name||Gandhi Gram Rural Institute|
|Location||Dindigul, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Deemed|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
0451 245 2371
|Fee||Gandhigram Rural Institute Fee Structure|
About: It is located in Dindigul in Tamil Nadu; Gandhi Gram Rural Institute has offered multiple academic programs like Under Graduation, Post Graduation, and Doctoral Program level course. Gandhigram Rural Institute has offered courses of Ph.D., MPhil, UG, and PG levels in various fields. Courses such as B.Com, BA, BBA, B.Sc, etc., are available for admission on the UG level.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission 2022-23
Gandhigram University will start admission for all the UG programs for session 2022. Students are admitted to the program based on entrance test scores or marks on the previous degree. The University website @ruraluniv.ac.in contains the prospectus and instructions for applying online. The admission forms for GRI will be published on the university website.
- For Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission to BEd & PG programs, the University conducts an entrance exam in July month. The registration for the test will start in June.
- Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission to MTech in Renewable Technology will be based on GATE scores.
- Students must be below 21 years for UG/ Diploma programs. The maximum age for Vocational Studies is 35 years old.
- D.LITT and D.Sc Admission: The admission process for the D.LITT and DSC programs is offline, and students can download the application form from this link.
Gandhigram Rural Institute UG Admission 2022-23
The GRI offers UG courses such as BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, BEd, B.Tech, B.VOC, etc. Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission to the UG program is based on the entrance test score or the grade on the previous degree. Registration for the CUET 2022 is begun now; it lasts till 22 May 2022. The students should have passed 10+2 with 50% to 55% marks. Applications can be submitted online. Admission to all the UG courses will be entrance-based. Students must be under 21 years of age for UG and diploma programs.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission is offering these UG programs:
- BCom: The applicants who have done plus two with at least 50% marks can apply to this course.
- BBA: This program is for those students who have studied commerce at 10+2 level with more than 50% marks.
- BSc: The applicants should have passed two exams in the science stream with more than 50% marks.
- BEd: The students holding a BA, BSc, or any other bachelor’s degree with at least 55% marks can apply in this stream.
Gandhigram Rural Institute PG Admission
Gandhigram Rural Insitute Admission for PG will soon start for session 2022-23. MA, M.Com, M.Sc are the available PG programs for the students at GRI. There is various specialization like Tamil, Hindi, Economics, Home Science, Mathematics, and Communication & English. Accordingly, students require to complete their Master’s degree study at a recognized university. The procedure takes place through the merit and entrance scores evaluation. Applicants seeking Gandhigram Rural Institute admission to the PG programs need to pass the entrance test.
- MA: The applicants must have passed a BA exam in the same field with more than 50% marks.
- MCom: Those who want to apply to this course must have a BBA, BCom, or BA Economic degree with more than 55% marks.
- MSc: The MSc program is for those aspirants who have passed the BSc exam in the same stream with more than 50% marks.
- MPhil: The student must hold a master’s degree in the same subject with more than 55% marks. The university offers Mphil in various subjects that include all stream’s subjects like science, commerce and arts. The university provides the total specialization in 20 different subjects.
- PhD: This program is available for those students who have an MPhil degree with more than 55% marks.
Gandhigram Rural Institute PhD Admission
Soon, the GRI University will start the registration for PhD courses for session 2022-23. Forms generally are filled through offline mode. Students have a choice to apply for full-time & part-time PhD programs. Also, it requires one to have a complete PG degree or MPhil with 55% score. There is an exemption for the SC/ST category of about 5 percent. Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission 2022-23 for PhD program will start in July 2022.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Application Form Process 2022
Application 2022 form will be released in the month of June. Students for the form details need to visit the official admission portal. The details are the basic saying that students should enter all the details through authenticity and there should be no incorrect information. For filling out the form students should also go through the eligibility criteria that are mentioned in the prospectus of the university. The Application fee for all the programs is 650/- rupees.
- For the steps students at very first require to visit the official website of the Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission.
- Register yourself so that you can get a User Id and Password.
- Once ID and Password are created students need to start with the form filling process.
- Also, remember to save the ID and Password as they will be used throughout your curriculum.
- Fill in all the details like Name, Identity Proof, Academic Scores, and Certificates.
- Scan all the mark sheets and upload them through the proper size mentioned.
- The last step is the fee part once the fee is paid students can submit the form.
- After reviewing the form, university officials will update the application status, till the time wait.
Documents Required For Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission
- Date of Birth Proof
- Passport size photo
- Transfer Certificate
- Nationality Certificate
- ID card
- Mark sheet of 10thand 12th
- Character certificate
Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission: Offered Courses
|B.Tech||12th with PCM|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subject|
FAQs Regarding Gandhigram Rural Institute Admission
Q: Which levels can one opt-in at GRI admission?
Ans: UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate levels of courses.
Q: How many entrance exams does one have to clear to get into B.Arch?
Ans: Only one entrance exam that is acceptable, such as NATA can be cleared.
Q: Do the diploma courses have a high merit requirement?
Ans: No, only 45% of scores are required to get into the UG course of Diploma.
Q: What are the criteria of the PG Diploma at GRI Admission?
Ans: UG Clearance with by the least 50-55% scores.
Gandhigram Rural University Contact Details
- Address: The Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University) Gandhigram, Dindigul District, Chinnalapatti, Tamil Nadu 624302
- Phone No.: 0451-2452371
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.