Gandhigram Rural University Admission 2022-23: Gandhigram Rural University was established in 1956. It is located in Dindigul in Tamil Nadu; the Gandhigram Rural Institute has offered courses of Ph.D., MPhil, UG, and PG levels in various fields since 1956. Courses such as B.Com, BA, BBA, B.Sc, etc., are available for admission on the UG level.
The University offers Canteen, Playground under the Campus, and it locates at a very reachable destination in the Dindigul District of Chinnalapatti, Tamil Nadu.
- Gandhigram Rural University released a notification regarding the extension of submitting odd semester fees for 2021-22. The last date of submission of the fee is 23/11/2021. For more details, click here.
- Gandhigram Rural University released a notice regarding Ph.D. viva voce. Mr PV Basil will defend the thesis at public viva-voce on 24/11/2021. For more details, click here.
Gandhigram Rural University Highlights
|University Name||Gandhi Gram Rural Institute|
|Short Name of University||GRU|
|Location||Dindigul, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Deemed|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
0451 245 2371
Gandhigram University Admission 2022-23
Gandhi Gram Rural Institute has offered multiple academic programs like Under Graduation, Post Graduation, and Doctoral Program level course. Admission is made based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Both facilities are there if any candidate can apply for access to this university online or offline. If students are Interested to Take Admission in Online Mode, then they need some essential documents.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The Online application form for the academic session 2022-23 in Gandhigram Rural Institute will be announced. the further university released merit List and Counselling session dates for the candidates. Candidates who have applied in UG/B.Voc./Diploma Programmes should visit the link below to check and complete the rest admission process.
Gandhigram University UG Admission
Gandhigram Rural University Admission is offering these UG programs:
- BCom: The applicants who have done plus two with at least 50% marks can apply to this course.
- BBA: This program is for those students who have studied commerce at 10+2 level with more than 50% marks.
- BSc: The applicants should have passed plus two exams in the science stream with more than 50% marks.
- BTech: This course is for those students who have studied pre-engineering with at least 45% marks.
- BEd: The students holding a BA, BSc, or any other bachelor’s degree with at least 55% marks can apply in this stream.
Gandhigram University PG Admission
Gandhigram Rural University Admission offers these courses as PG programs in admission, and it will arrange entrance tests for all these courses.
- MA: The applicants must have passed a BA exam in the same field with more than 50% marks.
- MCom: Those who want to apply to this course must have a BBA, BCom, or BA Economic degree with more than 55% marks.
- MSc: The MSc program is for those aspirants who have passed the BSc exam in the same stream with more than 50% marks.
- MPhil: The student must hold a master’s degree in the same subject with more than 55% marks.The university offers Mphil in various subjects that include all stream’s subjects like science, commerce and arts. The university provides the total specialization in 20 different subjects.
- PhD: This program is available for those students who have an MPhil degree with more than 55% marks.
Gandhigram Rural University Application Form Process 2022
Gandhi Gram Rural Institute Admission forms will be open in online and offline manners for admission 2022. Aspirants working to gain access to various courses will have to check admission requirements to the system. If the path gives access as per merit basis, they will have to achieve valid scores in the previous qualifying degree.
- Visit the official web portal of the Gandhigram Rural University.
- Students must sign up with a valid email and mobile number before login in.
- After signup, the system will send a message for verification to your mobile number and email.
- Fill in all the details like credentials, mark sheets, degrees, and documents, and many more.
- Submit the online application form. You cannot change anything if you submit your online form.
- Date of Birth Proof
- Passport size photo
- Transfer Certificate
- Nationality Certificate
- ID card
- Mark sheet of 10thand 12th
- Character certificate
Gandhigram Rural University Courses
|B.Tech||12th with PCM|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subject|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which levels can one opt-in at GRI admission?
Ans: UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate levels of courses.
Q: How many entrance exams does one have to clear to get into B.Arch?
Ans: Only one entrance exam that is acceptable, such as NATA can be cleared.
Q: Do the diploma courses have a high merit requirement?
Ans: No, only 45% of scores are required to get into the UG course of Diploma.
Q: What are the criteria of the PG Diploma at GRI Admission?
Ans: UG Clearance with by the least 50-55% scores.
- Address: The Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University) Gandhigram, Dindigul District, Chinnalapatti, Tamil Nadu 624302
- Phone No.: 0451-2452371
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.