GITAM University Hyderabad Admission 2022-23: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, established in 1880, is a deemed university located in Andhra Pradesh, India. Its previous name was GITAM College of Engineering. It is the institute that is providing higher education to the three big states Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, and Bangalore.
|GITAM University||GITAM Application Form|
|GITAM Admission||GITAM Fee Structure|
It is the first private Engg university in Andhra Pradesh and deceived Deemed status in 1956. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management is Deemed to be a university and it has one of the best private engineering universities. It is approved by University Grants Commission. it has offered a high quality of legal and research type education and responsible for imparting education in the field of engineering and technology.
Gandhi Institute of Technology & Management Headlines 2022-23
|Topic||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM)|
|Established | Type||1880| Deemed|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Location||Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for email@example.com|
GITAM Hyderabad UG & PG Eligibility
GITAM is interrelated with UGC. It proffers UG, PG, Integrated programs, and Ph.D. courses in several areas. The admission mode is entrance-based. Its selection criteria vary for different programs.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- B.Tech: Eligibility criteria is 10+2 level in a science discipline with 60% scores and grades obtained in the GAT (UGTP) exam.
- B.Pharm: Admission entry process is 10+2 level and merit at the GAT (UGTP) exam.
- B.Arch: Selection criteria are 10+2 level and their admission relies on GAT or NATA or Jee Main Exam.
- B.Sc: Admission procedure is 10+2 level and merit at the GSAT exam.
- BBA: Eligibility criteria are 10+2 level and grades of the GOT or GAT or UGAt exam.
- M.Tech: Entrance criteria are graduation degree with 60% scores in the relevant sphere and grades of the GAT (PGT) exam.
- M.Pharm: Eligibility criteria are graduation in the related sphere and scores of the GAT (PGP) test.
- MBA: Selection criteria are a graduate degree in the related area and CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT exam grades.
- MCA: Admission criteria are graduate degrees and marks of the GSAT exam.
GITAM Hyderabad Application Form: How to Apply?
The applicants can apply in GITAM by using three ways:
- You can visit the official web portal of GITAM for applying to any UG or PG courses.
- Create your account, fill in the details, upload the documents.
- Submit your fee (INR 800) and click on the apply button.
- You can download the form from the official web portal.
- Post the form after filling it with the required details at the admin office of GITAM.
- The forms are available at the relevant bank branches.
- Indian Bank and Karur Vysya Bank and Union Bank India have the forms for students.
- The students can get the form and post it to the admin office in person or by post.
A list of documents must be uploaded with the form:
- Passport size photo
- Character certificate
- ID card
- Date of Birth Proof
- Mark sheet of10th and 12th
- Transfer Certificate.
- Nationality Certificate
Be the first to leave a review.