Garden City University Admission 2020 UG PG: GU, established in 2013, is a private university located in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. GCUis approved by NAAC, UGC,andAICTE. This institute is offering many UG, PG, and research programs in the stream of commerce, business, science, law, computer, and arts. Many Institutes are working under SCU such as:
- The School of C & M
- The School of CSIT
- The School of Professional Studies
- The School of Health Sciences
- The School of I & FL
- The School of Media Studies
- The School of Sciences
Garden City University Admission Headlines
|Topic||Garden City University Admission 2020|
|Established | Type||2013 | Private|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka India|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance, Merit|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, Diploma, certificates, and Research level programs|
|Chancellor||Dr. Joseph V G|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Gym,Internet wifi, library,dining hall, and basketball court, Sports|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||(+91) 80 2526 1112|
GCU is approved by:
|Bachelor’s form||28 May 2020|
|PG Forms||20 May 2020|
Garden City University Admission Entrance exam
- AIMA Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)
- AMU MBA Entrance Exam
- APIIT NAT
- Bocconi Entrance Test (BET)
- BRAOU MBA Entrance Exam
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
Garden City University Eligibility Criteria UG and PG Course
· The applicants must have 10+2 in the concerned stream for applying in any UG course.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- GCU selects all students based on their marks in the entrance test + interview + last degree.
- GCU accepts only CAT,MAT, and XAT entrance exam for MBA course.
Garden City University admission UG Course Eligibility Criteria
Garden City University Admission offers the following UG courses:
10+2 in any subject group/commerce with no less than 45% marks.
10+2 in any subject group with no less than 45% marks.
Pass in 10+2 with science stream with more than 45% marks.
B.Sc in Fashion & Apparel Design, IT
10+2 or equivalent from any board or council with no less than 45% marks.
10+2 or equivalent from any board with 45% marks.
The students need to have 10+2 (PCB) and at least 50% marks.
Garden City University admission PG Course Eligibility Criteria
Garden City University Admission requires the following PG courses:
BPT degree with at least 50% marks.
The students should have Passed Bachelorin the same stream with at least 50% marks.
Bachelor’s degree (BCA, B.Sc. IT, or B.Sc. Comp.Sc.) with at least 50% marks.
LL.B degree with more than 50% marks.
The students must have MA, MSc, LLM, MMTM, MPT degree with no less than 50% marks.
Application Form: How to Apply?
Garden City University Admission requires both online and offline forms for the students:
- Garden City Admission offers an online form on its website.
- Access the forms and fill the desired details in it.
- The system will generate a number against your name.
- Now use that number and pay your online fee.
- The fee is INR 10,000 by online mode.
- Now upload the other documents and submit the form.
- Garden City University provide offline forms for UG and PG courses on the official website.
- Get the application, you can also buy it from the main campus.
- Fil with neat handwriting, and attach the concerned documents with it
- Make payment with the help of offline modes (DD or Challan)
- Attach the DD on the front page of your form.
- Paste the photo and post it to the registrar’s office.
Garden City University requires the following records from its students:
- Degrees and mark sheets
- Character certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Caste certificate
- NOC and Domicile
Q. Who is the chancellor of GCU?
A. Dr. Joseph V G is an honorable chancellor of GCU.
Q. Does GCU offer the MPT course for the students, and what would be the criteria?
A. Yes, GCU provides this course for the students, and the applicants must have a BPT degree.
Q. is there any chance for SC/ST students to apply in GCU?
A. Yes, GCU invites all students to take admission.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th