GFSU Admission 2021-22: Gujarat Forensic Science University is a state university situated in Gandhinagar. The university foundation stone was laid on the 30th of September 2008. It has affiliated with UGC. Many schools and colleges of higher learning are in affiliation with GFSU. The university offers only 7 Master’s degree programs and courses at the PG level of education. GFS university is still offering the graduation level pass candidates to be admitted in PG level programs like Masters of Arts & Sciences.
|GFSU University||GFSU Application Form|
|GFSU Admission||GFSU Fee Structure|
- 29 September 2021: GFSU has announced the entrance test results declared on 05 October 2021. Candidates can check the details here. (Source)
- 29 September 2021: Gujarat Forensic Sciences University admission has been closed for the academic session 2021-22. The last date of submission of the application form was 21 August 2021. (View)
|University Name||Gujarat Forensic Sciences University|
|Short Name of University||GFSU|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
GFSU Admission 2021-22
GFSU is offering admission. The students can submit their forms online. The university offers M.Sc Forensic Science, MBA finance, PG Diploma Forensic Sciences, PG Diploma Behavioural Sciences, M.Phil in Forensic Psychology, Ph.D. There are also six online certificate courses.
GFSU PG Admission
- PG Diploma Institute of Behavioral Sciences: The specializations of the course differ a little in requirement. Generally, a 55% score is required. Candidate must have MA/M.Sc. in Psychology or M.Psy in Clinical Psychology. Interview scores will be kept in consideration.
- MS: The candidate requires a Bachelors’s in a relevant course. They must have scored 55%. It is necessary to clear an entrance test.
- Integrated MS: A Bachelors’s degree in the relative subjects is required. One must have close subjects as their previous mains. The student must have gained 60%.
- MPhil in Clinical Psychology: MA/M.Sc in Psychology required. The candidate should have a score of 55% marks. It is preferable to have a research/special paper in clinical psychology. They must pass the entrance test.
- Ph.D.: Master’s/MPhil in a required field is necessary. The candidate would select based on the scores of the entrance test.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
GFSU Certificates/Diplomas Admission
- Information Security Professional: The student is required to be a graduate. They may be from any field. There is no marks criterion as well.
- Fraud Examination Professional: Anyone with a graduation degree can opt. They may have a Bachelors’s in any field of preference. There is no entry test or mark criteria set.
- Electronic Evidence Examiner: The graduated aspirant is only allowed to apply for this course. They must have a Bachelor’s in some areas. The standards of marks/score/OGPA.
- Diploma in Cyber Crime Investigation: Applicants only require a single criterion to be followed. One must be in the police force to opt for this course.
- Diploma in Computer Forensics: One must know Computer basics. The students must be from the police force as the course is for the Police Personnel Only.
|Last date for the application form||21 August 2021|
|Entrance exam||18-25 Sep 2021|
|Last date of Counseling||17 Oct 2021|
|Admit Card||10 Sep 2021|
|Merit List||12 Oct 2021|
GFSU University Application Process: How to Apply?
One can apply through online means by following this procedure;
- They must proceed to the website of the university (Official)
- They must attain the admission application
- They must pay its charges
- They must fill it in
- They must then upload the documents required for their verification
- After attaching the required docs. One must submit all to the website.
One can apply through offline means by following this procedure;
- They must proceed with the hardcopy of the form, attained by the university office/downloaded
- Attaching all documents is essential
- They must adequately fill all boxes of the form
- They must submit its charges of applying
- They must submit all requirements to the university in person/can also be sent through the post.
- Master’s/MPhil/Bachelor’s Degree, (might also require 10+2 mark sheet)
- Identity proof (ID card/Adhaar card)
- Medical/Character certificate
- Residency evidence
- Proof of work (according to courses)
- Filled and attached the application form
Ans. 10:30 to 6 pm on weekdays. It is closed on Friday and Sunday.
Ans. The three functioning institutes include;
- Institute of Forensic Sciences
- Institute of Research & Development
- Institute of Behavioral Sciences
Ans. Yes, the requirement of being in the police personnel is only for some courses. While others can be applied by a normal citizen.
Address: Sector 9, Gandhinagar-382007, Gujarat – India
Contact No.: (079) 23977103, (079) 23977105
Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th