IPU Admission 2022-23: 31 May 2022 is the last date for IPU Admission 2022-23 for all the offered programs. IPU CET 2022 is out now for both UG & PG courses. The University will conduct the IPU CET 2022 for BBA, B.Com, B.Tech, and BEd from 18 June 2022 to 19 June 2022. Whereas for PG courses, IPU CET 2022 will conduct from 23 June 2022 to 25 June 2022. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a public state university. It was established in 1998 and is located in Delhi, India. The University is recognized by the UGC Act. The University, also known as Indraprastha University or IPU, is based in Delhi. IP University again extended the deadline to register for MBA Admission (code 101) till 31 May 2022.
The University offers many UG and PG courses such as MBBS, BDS, BPT, BAMS, BHMS, and B.Sc (Nursing). Medical school admissions are based on a valid NEET UG score followed by counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS & BHMS. The minimum requirement for UG admission is 10+2 (PCB) with 50% marks in aggregate.
The IP university application form 2022 is released on 4th March 2022. The application form 2022 can be downloaded from the IPU Admission official website at www.ipu.ac.in. The candidate must fill out the IPU Admission 2022-23 application form before the last date 31 May 2022. IP University admits students to its UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs based on qualifying exam scores or entrance exams, depending on the program.
IPU Admission Latest News
- IPU CET 2022 Schedule is out now. (Check here)
- IPU has uploaded the CET tentative schedule for UG & PG courses. (Source)
- IP University has released the notice regarding the CET 2022 for merit courses. (Source)
- IPU Admission for Executive MBA started for session 2022-23. Students can apply till 31 May 2022. (Source)
- IPU CET 2022 date extended for UG, PG & Ph.D. courses till further notice. (Source)
- Extension of Online registration for submission for MBA Admission (Code 101) to 31 May 2022. (Source)
- IPU Admission 2022-23 Last Date is 31 May 2022. (Source)
- Schedule for Online Registration followed by Submission of Registration Fee of Rs 1200/- and Counselling Participation Fee of Rs. 1000/- for Participation in offline MOP Up Round Counselling of MBBS Programme (Code 103) on the Basis of NEET-UG 2021 for the Academic Session 2021-22. “Click Here“
- Uploading of tentative Vacant Seat status and Information regarding the conduct of Mop Up Round of counseling through Offline mode for programs BAMS (Code 153) & BHMS (Code 154) 2021-22. “Click Here“
- Elaboration pertaining to eligibility for participation in Round 2 of MBBS (Code 103) Programme 2021-22 Click Here
- Notice regarding Postponement of Result of Round II of Online Counselling for programme BAMS (Code 153) and BHMS (Code 154) followed by Revised Schedule of Online Counselling for admission in programme BAMS (Code 153) and BHMS (Code 154) on the basis of NEET UG 2021 for the Academic Session 2021-22 Click Here
- Schedule for Online Registration, Submission of Counselling Participation Fees, Withdrawal of Admission (for Seat allotted in Round 01), Filling of Choices Preferences & Declaration of Result of Round 02, and Reporting of Candidates to the allotted Institutes/Colleges for admission B.Sc.(H) Nursing (Code 115) on the basis of NEET UG 2021 for Academic Session 2021-22 Click Here
- IPU Merit List will be released soon for the academic year 2022-23.”Click Here“
- Online registration for the IPU CET 2022 begins on ipu.ac.in “Click Here“
- IP University Introduces 6 New Courses for 2022-23 Academic Session. “Click here“
- IPU admission brochure for General Programmes, Ph.D./M.Phil. Programme, Admission/CET Notices
- 31 May 2022 is the last date for IPU Ph.D. Admission for the academic session 2022-23.
www.ipu.ac.in Admission 2022-23
IP University Admission to UG and PG courses is based on the results of the IPU CET 2022. The University separately conducts the Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) for each course whether it is UG & PG. Applicants with an MSc, M.A, M.Tech, LLM, M.Ed, MBA, MCA, or an M.Ed degree are eligible for admission to IP University’s Ph.D. programs. The university generally invites applications for all courses in the first week of March every year.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
The IPU offers 185 UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs based on qualifying exam marks or entrance exams, depending on the level and affiliated colleges. MBA applications for the class of 2022 will be accepted online at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The application deadline for admission is 31 May 2022. Students can apply online at www.ipu.ac.in. More information about IPU admission can be found on the official website.
IPU Admission 2022-23 Last Date is 31 May 2022
IPU UG Admission 2022-23
IP University admission portal for undergraduate courses is open for sessions 2022-23. Apply at @www.ignou.ac.in. Students will be admitted to IPU based on their IPU CET Cut off score in 2022-23. The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University provides admission to UG programs in Management, Law, Design, Architecture, Science, Engineering, Arts, and commerce. IPU CET scores obtained by students who meet the course-specific eligibility requirements determine access to these courses.
The minimum eligibility for UG admission, students must have passed 10+2 with 60% aggregate. Depending on the programs, admission is based on qualifying exam marks or entrance exams. After passing the entry test, a student can apply for undergraduate study. JEE Main scores are required for some IPU BTech admission. Applications can be submitted online. IPU Admission 2022-23 the last date is 31 May 2022.
IPU BCA Admission 2022-23
31 May 2022 is the last date of IP University BCA Admission 2022-23. Candidates must fill out the BCA application form before the last date. Indraprastha University conducts the IPU CET BCA 2022 under the direction of GGSIPU. The student must be a citizen of India to apply for the IPU CET BCA course. The student must pass a 12th grade (CBSE) or an equivalent examination with a minimum 50% average in English (core or elective) and Mathematics or Computer Science, Informatics Practices, and Computer Applications. IPU Admission 2022-23 for BCA the Last date is 31 May 2022.
Applicants for the Bachelor of Computer Applications 2022 program at Indraprastha University must take the Common Entrance Test. Based on the designed pattern of the BCA Entrance Exam, the syllabus for the IPU BCA has been divided into four parts, namely General Awareness, Maths, Current Affairs, and English. The application fee for all IPU courses is INR 1,200, regardless of the course’s nature. All applications must be made online.
GGSIPU B.Tech Admission 2022-23
This university offers a Full Time (BTech) Bachelor’s degree program across 12 specialties. Admission to IPU will be based on CET scores in 2022-23. Students can apply for any UG course after passing an entry test. There are a few courses for which IPU considers national test scores; JEE Main scores are required for IPU BTech admission 2022.
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and Biotechnology can be considered passed with a minimum aggregate of 55%. JEE Main paper one scores determine admission to all specializations except biotechnology. B.Tech admission application fee of INR 1200. To learn more about access to B.Tech programs, applicants can visit the official website @www.ipu.ac.in, IPU Admission Last Date 2022-23 is 31 May 2022 students must fill out the application form before the deadline.
IPU BBA Admission 2022-23
IP University offers a BBA course that is considered among the best available. Business administration is a three-year degree course that helps students develop their entrepreneurial skills. The student must score at least 55% on all Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics tests in class 12 or higher. Students take both business-related courses and generic courses in this course. Admission is based on entrance exams such as SET, IPMAT, DU JAT, IPM Aptitude Test, CUET, and NMIMS NPAT. Some BBA schools conduct an entrance exam followed by a group discussion and a personal interview. During the month of June 2022, IP University released the application form for 2022. Applications for 2022 can be downloaded from the University’s official website, ipu.ac.in. Candidates must fill out the IPU BBA Admission form before the last date 31 May 2022.
IPU MBBS Admission 2022-23
The University offers Five and a half year MBBS programme with a compulsory internship year. GGSIPU has five MBBS colleges and one BDS college. All six institutes under GGSIPU will conduct NEET counseling for 15% of All India Quota seats. Courses offered by IPU will be admitted through the IPU CET 2022. 31 May 2022 is the last date for IPU MBBS Admission 2022-22 application form.
Students must have scored 40% to 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in their 12th grade to be eligible. The NEET-UG score is a requirement for admission to the MBBS programs at IPU. As of December 31 of the admission year, the maximum age for MBBS admission is 25.
Applicants must be 17 years old to qualify for admission. MBBS admission application fee of INR 1,200/- rupees. More information on MBBS programs can be found on the official website.
ipu.admissions.nic.in PG Admission 2022-23
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University offers around 16 courses at the PG level. The courses provide various streams, such as Management, Engineering, Medical Science, Law, etc. These PG courses last between two and four years and are available in full-time mode. Applicants to IP universities will fill out the application form in June 2022. Students must be eligible for admission to these PG programs.
IPU Admission 2022 to most PG courses are either based on the IPU CET or are conducted through a state, national level entrance exam. The deadline to apply for the MBA course at Indraprastha University for the academic year 2022-23 is 31 May 2022. The application form was released on 04 March 2022. The application form 2022 can be downloaded from the University’s official website at ipu.ac.in.
IPU MBA Admission 2022-23
31 May 2022 is the last date for IPU Admission 2022-23 for MBA programs. The University is affiliated with many colleges & institutes that provide MBA with many specializations. For sessions 2022-23, GGSIPU is accepting the score of CMAT, CAT & CET score.
The university offers MBA programs across five specializations for two years. Students are admitted based on their CAT scores. If seats remain vacant, the university conducts a Common Entrance Test (CET). MBA applicants must have a cumulative grade point average of 50% to 60%. Access to the MBA program was offered during the spot round, which took place between October 26 and October 29.
IPU will accept MBA applications online for the class of 2022. MBA Application form submission starting 15 February 2022. Applications must be submitted by 31 May 2022. Students can download application forms for 2022 at ipu.ac.in. Applications for admission can be submitted online by paying INR 1200 as the application fee.
IPU Ph.D. Admission 2022-23
IPU Ph.D. The admission form is available from 04 March 2022, PhD is a three years full-time doctoral programme. Admission to the IP Unversity Ph.D. The admission program is open to students with MSc, MA, M.Tech, LLM, M.Ed, MBA, and MCA master’s degrees. Ph.D. admission 2022 is based on the entrance examination. IP University Admission 2022 last date 31 May 2022.
Applicants must hold a master’s degree in education with at least 50% to 60% marks. Applications must be submitted online through the official website. The average fee for Ph.D. courses is INR 19,000 to 1 lakh. Application fees of INR 1000 can be paid online for admission applications.
First counseling for IPU Admission indicating the number of qualified candidates to be called for IPU counseling, will be displayed on the University’s Website (www.ipu.ac.in) one week (05 working days) prior to commencement of counseling. The venue of counseling & the list of institutions, along with the intake in the respective programmes, will be notified on the University’s Website before the commencement of counseling.
The candidates will be called in order of merit/rank, for MTech Programme, the candidates will be called in order of qualified & valid GATE Score/Merit list, and if seats remain vacant, then on the basis of merit/rank) for all programmes other than MTech (Nano Science & Technology) and M.Tech (Engineering Physics).
IP University Ph.D. Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Sr. NO.||Description||Last Date|
|1||Start date for receipt of application (Online mode)||04 March 2022|
|2||IPU Admission Last date for receipt of application (Online mode)||31 May 2022|
|3||Last date for submission of documents by candidates requesting exemption from PET at the respective University Schools of Study/Centre of Excellence through online/offline mode||15 June 2022|
|4||List of Exempted Candidates from PET to be uploaded by respective University Schools of Study/Centre of Excellence on the University website||One week before the date of PET of that discipline|
|5||Date of Entrance Test||23 June to 25 June 2022|
|6||Interview Schedule (Ph.D/M.Phil)||To be notified by respective University Schools of Study/Centre of Excellence/Admission branches on the University website|
IPU Admission Cut Off 2022-23
The IPU CET 2022 Cut Off will be announced online @ipu.admissions.nic.in for various courses. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University manages the IPU CET 2022-23 (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test). Entrance Exams are used for admission to undergraduate & postgraduate programmes in engineering, management, law, etc. Candidates can check here for detailed information about IPU CET Cut-Off 2022.
The GGSIU will publish the IPU CET Cut Off through online mode. The cut-off will be the minimum qualifying marks the candidates achieve in the IPU CET to qualify for the counseling process. The cut-off will be published after the 1st round of counseling is completed.
IPU CET Counselling 2022-23
ipu.ac.in conduct counseling done through offline mode. Online counseling is conducted for B.Tech students. Candidates must register for IPU CET 2022 Counselling online through the website.
Candidates must then choose colleges and courses for admission. In offline mode, candidates must report to a prescribed venue and present required documents. Candidate seats are allocated based upon the marks gained in the entrance exam, the category, the choices made, and the availability of seats.
IPU CET Cut Off for 2022 will be released on the website, and the cut-off for various counseling rounds will also be released separately. Only students who achieve the cut-off will be eligible for further admission procedures.
IPU MBBS Counselling 2022-23
- The candidates will be called in the order of merit and shall be offered the seat available at that point in time.
- At the time of reporting for counseling, the candidate shall produce the original certificates, and one set of photocopies thereof duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or from Principal of School/College last attended or self-attested. If the candidate is granted admission, the university will retain the photocopies of the documents, and the candidate will be required to produce the original documents in the college. The Head of the Institution, where the candidate is admitted, shall again verify the original documents to ensure the candidate’s eligibility, and the original documents shall be returned to the candidate.
IPU Admission 2022 Application Form
- All the candidates seeking admission on the basis of merit in NLT/GGSIPU CET are hereby instructed that they have to carry out Registration and also submit Application Form through Online Mode only by paying the requisite Registration Fee of Rs.1200/- excluding processing charges and taxes, as applicable (non-refundable). The Online Registration Process shall commence w.e.f. 04 March 2022. The word “Registration” henceforth shall mean Online Registration as well as submission of Online Application Form.
- The registration process will be done online mode on the university website i.e. www.ipu.ac.in.
- Online Registration for participation in Online Counselling is mandatory for admission to various Programmes for Academic Session 2022-23.
IPU CET 2022 Application Form
IPU CET 2022 application form date is 4 March 2022. UG and PG courses at IPU University require IPU CET 2022. Interested applicants can apply for IPU CET 2022 by visiting IPU CET Login 2022. Registration is then easy, and students can submit their IPU University CET Application Form before the deadline.
To be eligible for the IPU CET, students need to have a 12th-grade education, three years of Bachelor’s degree, and a minimum mark of 50% to 60%. The IPU Common Entrance Test application form 2022 and the CET fee of Rs. 1000. The examinations will be conducted offline. Online registration is available for IPU CET.
|Events||Starting date||Closing date|
|Online Registration and Submission of Online Application Form along with Registration Fee for admission in various Programmes on the basis of NLT/GGSIPU CET.||04 March 2022||31 May 2022|
|CET Code||CET Name||IPU CET Last Date of Application Form|
|112||LLM (Regular)||31 May 2022|
|115||B.Sc – Nursing||31 May 2022|
|116||MBA (IT)||31 May 2022|
|118||MA Criminology||31 May 2022|
|113||MA English||31 May 2022|
|120||M.Ed||31 May 2022|
|123||M.Sc (Bio & Cony.)||31 May 2022|
|128||LE to B.Tech (Diploma)||31 May 2022|
|129||LE to B.Tech (B.Sc. Grads.)||31 May 2022|
|107||MPT||31 May 2022|
|108||MOT (Neuro)||31 May 2022|
|109||MPO||31 May 2022|
|124||BPT/BPO/B.Sc (MLT)/BASLP/BOT||31 May 2022|
|145||M.Sc (NRM)||31 May 2022|
|161||M.Phil (English)||31 May 2022|
|162||M.A. (Economics)||31 May 2022|
|199||M.Phil (Psychiatric SocialWork)||31 May 2022|
|127||BHMCT||31 May 2022|
|111||M.Sc (EM)||31 May 2022|
|126||BJMC||31 May 2022|
|141||MAHERIT||31 May 2022|
|106||MA (Mass Communication)||31 May 2022|
|146||B.Com(Hons.)||31 May 2022|
|147||M. Tech (Tool Engineering)||31 May 2022|
|149||M. Tech (Nano Sc. &Technology)||31 May 2022|
|156||M.Tech (Robotics &Automation)||31 May 2022|
|157||M.Phil (Clinical Psychology)||31 May 2022|
|158||B.Sc (Medical Technology -RT)||31 May 2022|
|119||MSc (Forensic Sc.)||31 May 2022|
|150||M. Tech (Engg. Physics)||31 May 2022|
|114||BCA||31 May 2022|
|140||M.Tech (ECE/DC/SP/RF &M/VLSI)||31 May 2022|
|152||M. Tech (Chemical Engg.)||31 May 2022|
|122||B.Ed.||31 May 2022|
|139||M. Tech (IT/CSE/1S)||31 May 2022|
|105||MCA/MCA(SE)||31 May 2022|
|131||B.Tech||31 May 2022|
|121||LLB||31 May 2022|
|130||B.Tech (Bio-Tech)||31 May 2022|
|163||MCA (LE)||31 May 2022|
|198||M.Sc. (Nursing)||31 May 2022|
|159||B.Ed. (Special Education)||31 May 2022|
|197||BA (Economics Hons.)||31 May 2022|
|101||MBA||31 May 2022|
|125||BBA||31 May 2022|
General Guidelines for IPU CET 2022
- Computer Based Test (CBT Mode) will be conducted for CET.
- The test centers for the Common Entrance Tests to be conducted by the University shall be notified by GGSIPU.
- There may be negative marking for every incorrect answer. ‘Incorrect answers will include wrong answers as well as “those which contain more than one answer to the question.” For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- The University shall declare the result in respect of qualifying candidates and the list will be displayed on the University’s website, i.e., http://www.ipu.ac.in No separate intimation to this effect will be sent to the candidates individually.
- The University does not issue or supply or intimate the marks/ranks to any candidate and no correspondence on the subject will be entertained. However, marks obtained by the individual candidates can be seen or downloaded from the University’s website http://www.ipu.ac.in
- The rules of examinations as enshrined in the University Act, Statutes, Ordinances, Regulations, and procedures or as approved by the Vice-Chancellor of the University shall be applicable on all candidates.
IPU CET 2022 Important Dates
|CET CODE||Program||Time||IPU CET 2022 Dates|
|113, 134, 187||MA (English), BSc MLT||8:00 AM to 10:30 AM||18th June 2022|
|211, 231, 261||Ph.D. (IT/CSE/CA), Chemical Technology, Mass Communication||8:00 AM to 10:30 AM||18th June 2022|
|129, 158, 405||LE BTech, BSc Medical Technology Radiotherapy, MSc (Medicinal Chemistry)||12:30 PM to 03:00 PM||18th June 2022|
|212, 251||Ph.D. (ECE), Ph.D. (Environment Science)||12:30 PM to 03:00 PM||18th June 2022|
|114,145,148,612||BCA, MSc (Natural Resource Management), MTech, MEd (Special Education)||05:00 PM to 07:30 PM||18th June 2022|
|213||Ph.D. (MAE)||05:00 PM to 07:00 PM||18th June 2022|
|133, 152||BPharma, MTech||8:00 AM to 10:30 AM||19th June 2022|
|221, 241||Ph.D. (Management & Bio-Technology)||8:00 AM to 10:00 AM||19th June 2022|
|106, 124, 128, 156||MA (Mass Communication), BPT, BPO, BASLP, BSc, MLT, BOT||12:30 PM to 03:00 PM||19th June 2022|
|281||Ph.D. (Mathematics)||12:30 PM to 02:30 PM||19th June 2022|
|101, 130||MBA & BTech (Bio-Technology)||05:00 PM to 07:30 PM||19th June 2022|
|282, 292||Ph.D. (Chemistry), Ph.D. (Sociology)||05:00 PM to 07:00 PM||19th June 2022|
To Download the complete IPU CET 2022 Schedule, Click here
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Course Admission
|B.A. + L.L.B.||5 Years|
|B.A.S.L.P (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)||3 Years|
|B.B.A. (Banking and Insurance)||3 Years|
|B.B.A. (Tour & Travel Management)||3 Years|
|B.B.A. + L.L.B.||5 Years|
|B.Sc. (Fashion and Apparel Design)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) (Nursing)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Radiotherapy)||3 Years|
|B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Environmental Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Information Technology)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Instrumentation & Control Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. (Mechanical & Automation Engineering)||4 Years|
|B.Tech. + M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering)||5 Years|
|B.Tech. + M.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering)||5 Years|
|B.Tech. + M.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||5 Years|
|B.Tech. + M.Tech. (Information Technology)||5 Years|
|B.Voc. (Construction Technology)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology – BHMCT||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (B.J.M.C.)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Rehabilitation Therapy||4 Years|
|D.M. (Cardiology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Nephrology)||3 Years|
|D.M. (Neurology)||3 Years|
|L.L.B. (Hons.)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Archaeology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Communicative English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Criminology and Police Administration)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English and Communicative Studies)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Banking & Insurance)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Real Estate)||2 Years|
|M.C.A. (Software Systems)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Cardio-Vascular Thoracic Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Neuro Surgery)||5 Years|
|M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery)||3 Years|
|M.Ch. (Urology)||3 Years|
|M.D.S. (Prosthodontics)||3 Years|
|M.H.R.D (Human Resource Development)||2 Years|
|M.P.T. (Musculoskeletal)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Biodiversity & Conservation)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Criminology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Forensic Sciences)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Natural Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Occupational Therapy)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Chemical Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Engineering Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Food Processing Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Food Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Information Security)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Information Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Nano Science and Technology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (Nanotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (RF and Microwave Communications)||2 Years|
|M.Tech. (VLSI Design)||2 Years|
|Master in Archaeology and Heritage Management||2 Years|
|Master of Mass Media (M.M.M.)||2 Years|
|Master of Public Health (MPH)||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma Course in Disaster Preparedness and Rehabilitation||1 Year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Electronic Media||2 Years|
Also check out: IPU Fee Structure
www.ipu.ac.in Eligibility Criteria
BBA: Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject. Admission Criteria: Admission shall be on the basis of the merit of the written test / CET.
MBA: Students passing UG or PG Degree examination with a minimum 55% score or aggregated are eligible to apply for the MBA program at IP University
MBBS: Candidate must have passed 12th class examination in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English (Core or Elective or Functional) individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC candidate, subject to availability of seat for these categories in the respective institutions).
All candidates must appear in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Undergraduate of 2022 (NEET UG 2022) and qualify to be considered for admissions.
IPU Application Form Process 2022: How to Apply?
Forms have been released by GGSIPU for the academic year 2022-23. Below is a detailed overview of the IPU Application Form Process for students interested in pursuing UG or PG courses:
- Visit the Authorized web portal of IPU Admission 2022- https://admissions.nic.in/IPUADM/IPU2022.
- Click on the highlighted button “GGSIPU Registration 2022.”
- After Clicking on, Below Window will appear; click on “New Candidate Registration.”
- Submit all the details like the Candidates Name, Email ID & Password. Also, Don’t Forget to fill the User ID & Password.
- A message of registration confirmation will be sent to the Email Address & Phone Number.
- Now, Again Login with the registered credentials @ipu.admissions.nic.in.
- Select the desired program, and fill all the mandatory blanks with correct information, as in original certificates.
- Upload a recent scanned photograph with a signature.
- Now, Pay the IPU Application Form fee through any online payment method.
Instructions for filling up Ph.D. / MPhil IPU Admission Application Form:
- The candidates must read all the important instructions before filling up the Application Form.
- A detailed procedure for filling up the application form is available on University website @www.ipu.ac.in under the link “Procedure to fill online application forms.”
- The candidate should choose the “Exam Category” as “Ph.D./M.Phil” in the online application form.
- The candidate should enter his or her relevant details and upload a recent clear photograph of size as mentioned with his or her scanned signature and left thumb impression.
- Relevant courses for Ph.D. Entrance Test / MPhil CET should be chosen and payment of the requisite application fee as notified by the Examination branch must be made online.
GGSIPU has started the TEE exams for the session 2021-22 on its campus. The students can log in to the examination portal through the ipu wheebox login. Since the TEE Exams have begun, the students are facing numerous problems regarding their login and enrollment for the exams. GGSIPU wheebox helpline number has been released by the authorities as +91120-6740105. The students who are facing any kind of problem or issue while trying to login into the IPU Wheebox can contact the authorities by the helpline number or by their mail id- firstname.lastname@example.org. GGSIPU is going to conduct a mock test for students aspiring to get admission to numerous courses at the university. GGSIPU wheebox mock test will be conducted by the authorities soon; they will be releasing the notification regarding the mock test as the process of information on their official website.
IPU Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: Are any Placements available for the students who enroll at this university?
Answer: There is a placement cell available for the applicants who have extraordinary learning skills, as they receive corporate or MNC jobs in the future.
Question 2: Is the teaching faculty assistance Good or Bad?
Answer: Teaching Assistance is well marinated as the experience-based faculties are appointed for career growth.
Question 3: Are Law and Management courses the most valuable courses at this University?
Answer: Yes, this is the fact that law and management courses are the most valuable courses for the students. Mostly at IPU the management and law courses are studied.
Contact Details of IPU Admission
Address: Golf Course Rd, Sector 16 C, Dwarka, Delhi, 110078
IPU Admission Helpline Number: 011-25302167
Be the first to leave a review.