Gokul Global University Admission 2021: GGU is a private institution founded under the affiliation of the Gokul Foundation Trust. This university was established in the year 2018. It is located at Siddhpur in Gujarat. It is a private institute. GGU is offering quality education in the fields of engineering and medicine. The institute is affiliated with AICTE.
The Diploma in Banking and Finance is a 1-year Diploma Course, which can be completed right after class 12. The course deals with all fundamental facets of banking and finance and teaches students banking, finance, insurance, savings, risk management, computer applications, IT, and more.
- Duration: 1-year Eligibility: must pass the examination of 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Selection Criteria: focused on the results of the entrance test numbers.
|GGU University||GGU Application Form|
|GGU Admission||GGU Fee Structure|
The university offers BBA, BA, MA, B.E., Polytechnic, BPT, LLB, B.Sc, and PhD courses. It also offers training courses. 10+2 required for U.G., and after U.G., students can apply for P.G. courses. The admission mode is offline. The admission is merit-based. Students can apply online via the website. UGC approves Gokul Global University. It has got accreditation from AICTE and GTU. Several Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral programs are offered by GGU in different specializations.
- Gokul Global University Admission 2021 will be done in offline mode.
- It’s aimed at providing quality education in different specializations such as Engineering, Medical, Physiotherapy, and more.
- There are Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral level programs where the selection is mainly made based on the merit list.
- For admission in B.Tech and B.Arch students must have appeared in GUJCET and NATA respectively.
- 10 July 2021: University issue the notice on the website for Phd admission in the academic year 2021-22. For more updates click on the link.
Gokul Global University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Gokul Global University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC Approved|
|Also Known As||GGU|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Gokul Global University UG Courses Admission
- B.Tech: Freshers who have passed 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry as main subjects and Mathematics/Biology/Computer Application as an optional subject with 45% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply for Gokul global University admission.
- B.Arch: Students must qualify 10+2 or Diploma in any stream with 50% marks in aggregate to apply.
- B.Sc: Aspiring students should have passed 10+2 in the Science stream to apply.
- BPT: 10+2 in Science discipline with B Group or AB Group is crucial for this course.
- B.Sc Nursing: Students should have passed 10+2 in the Science discipline with a minimum of 45% marks to apply.
- GNM: Candidates who have completed 10+2 in any discipline with a minimum of 45% marks can apply.
- LLB/B.Com LLB: Students who have passed 10+2 in any stream can apply.
- B.Com/ BBA: Students should have qualified 10+2 in Commerce discipline to apply.
- BA: Students should have qualified 10+2 from a recognized board to apply.
Gokul Global University PG Courses Admission
- M.Tech: Aspiring students must have a qualified B.Tech in the relevant field of Engineering to apply.
- M.Sc: Graduates who have passed B.SC in a relevant subject can apply.
- LLM: Aspiring students should have qualified LLB to apply.
- M.Com: Candidates who have passed B.COM are eligible to apply.
- BBA+MBA: Aspirants have to qualify 10+2 to apply.
- MA/MA (Journalism): Students should have a qualified Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of the subject to apply.
- M.PED: Students who have passed B.PED can apply.
Gokul Global University Courses & Eligibility
|BE||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Gokul Global University Admission Process: How to Apply?
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The application form is available offline. Gokul Global University Admission 2021-22. Students need to visit the University campus and collect the application from the Admission Office. They can also get the brochure from the GGU campus. A student must check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying to a particular course or subject.
Students can apply in offline mode. To apply, they need to follow these steps:
- Visit the College campus in person for the application form
- Collect the form from University admission Office.
- Fill up the form with the required details carefully
- Submit the form
- Pay the application fees offline
- Marks sheet and certificate of class 10thMark sheet and certificate of class 12th
- Mark sheet of Graduation
- Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Disability certificate (If required)
- A valid score card of GUJCET or NATA
- Recent colored photographs
Admission 2021 Last Date
|Availability of Application
|Last Date for the Application form||Last week of July 2021|
List of GGU Courses
Ans. Yes, as per the government regulations this university offers 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
Ans. This university has partnered with Gokul, Gokul Overseas, TCS, Greenfield, and more to provide internship and placement facilities to the students.
Ans. The scholarship is offered for meritorious students having a lower family income.
Address: Sujanpur Patia State Highway 41, Siddhpur -384151 Gujarat India
Contact No.: +91 95124 00803/4
Email Id: email@example.com
Source: Official Website
Notes: This information is temporary. For more updates you can check the university’s website.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th