GMAT Eligibility 2020: The GMAT exam is conducted every year by Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC), the governing authority for the exam. The test examines the ability of the applicants to take admission to a graduate management program—for example, MBA and Masters in disciplines related to Finance.
In this article, Students will get all information regarding GMAT Eligibility 2020: Exam, Dates & Eligibility for GMAT exam
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
GMAT ADMISSION 2020
GMAT Eligibility 2020: website and All Info
|GMAT full form||Graduate Management Admission Test|
|Most popular for||MBA courses|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-based|
|Score Range||Min 200, Max 800|
|GMAT fee||INR 17,700 approx|
GMAT Eligibility 2020: Admission Criteria
- Academics: Applicant must be a graduate from any recognized university in their country.
- Nationality: There is no bar over the nationality of the candidates. So applicants belonging to any of the countries can apply for the test exam.
- Age Criteria: A candidate should be 18 years old for applying in the exam.
Also, some basic information has to be provided by the candidate for applying for the exam.
some necessary information has to be provided by the candidate for applying for the exam.
- Contact Details: Legal name, phone number, Permanent Home address and Email id.
- Background Information: Gender, Country, Date of Birth, Country of Citizenship.
- Payment Details: Payment details of the exam.
- Identify the data collected at the exam center.
- The government issued and recognized ID proof, a digital photo, a digital signature, and a palm vein pattern.
A person can apply for the GMAT exam at any time throughout the year. The date of the test can be scheduled as per the applicant’s preference and convenience. Follow the steps to apply for the exam:
- Navigate to the official website of GMAT and login with student id and password. If the student does not have an existing account, then sign-up with student active and valid email id.
- Click on the GMAT tab and choose the Register option.
- Click on Select a GMAT Exam option. Then click on Find a Test Center button.
- They will show the student the available options for the center of the test, the dates available for the exam and the slot in which students can schedule student tests.
- Now, finish up the process by paying fees for the application form. s can pay through credit or debit cards or Net banking, ETC. Complete the application process.
GMAT 2020 Test Dates:
The registration for applying, in the exam can be done online by visiting the official website of the test.
After registration, the student has to select the date for scheduling the exam and also choose the test center, according to preference.
An amount of “USD 250” or “INR 15,868” has to be paid as the application fees for appearing in the exam. However, registration has to be done one month before the conduct of the exam. The results usually announced within 20 calendar days
GMAT Eligibility Test 2020:
1: Based on Nationality
The GMAT Eligibility is open for students of all nationalities. So, therefore, are no specific criteria over the nationality of students.
- Candidate belonging to any country can apply.
- The exam is conducted worldwide according to the laws applicable in the US.
2: Based on Age Limit
Every candidate has to fulfill the age criteria required for applying in the test. Criteria related to age limit are:
- A candidate should be or above 18 years of age.
- There is no bar or upper limit over the age of an applicant to appear for the GMAT exam.
- If Student between the age group of “13-to-17” years and is willing to take the exam.
- Candidate “he/she” has to obtain the consent of his legal guardian and provide written proof of the consent.
- Before scheduling the date of the exam, this all has to do.
3:Based on Academics or Education
Applicants are required to be a graduate in any subject to use for the Graduate and management admission test examination Only necessary educational experience, and qualification is enough for attempting the test.
- The applicant should be a graduate from any university recognized by his/her country.
- The applicant should be well-versed in the English language.
4:GMAT Exam Scores Program Opted
A candidate who is appearing for different management programs must check the eligibility for their chosen program.
- The GMAT exam scores are valued by “600 universities” globally.
- The university or college where the student will take admission might have some eligibility criteria of their own.
- Eligibility criteria could be different from “program-to-program” and “university-to-university”.
5: Number of attempts
- Candidates can apply five times max in a year.
- A gap of 1 month is essential for reattempting the test.
- The scores of GMAT remain valid for five years.
- A candidate can appear for the exam eight times maximum in his/her lifetime.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th