GNLU Gujarat Admission 2021-22: Gujarat National Law University is located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. It was established in the year 2003. It is a public university. It deals with all courses in Law. It provides UG, PG, and doctoral-level law courses. It is in Gandhinagar. It is the main hub for law students. It is accredited through the UGC. It is reputable for its high recruitment and facilities.
|GNLU University||GNLU Application Form|
|GNLU Admission||GNLU Fee Structure|
Gujarat National Law University Highlights
|Topic||Gujarat National Law University|
|Established | University Type||2004 | National Law University|
|Accredited by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Entrance Exam||CLAT (Common Law Assessment Test), Exam conducted by GNLU|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR|
|Top Recruiters||Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, Khaitan & Co, Luthra and Luthra Law Offices, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan, Edelweiss ARC, I-Pac|
|Campus Area||50 acres|
GNLU Gujarat Admission 2021-22
The admission is based on entrance tests and merit. Candidates who want to take admission in these courses have to appear on the CLAT test. The applicants can submit their forms online through the official website. GNLU Gujarat Admission offers many UG and PG programs in the field of Law, Management, and Arts. The courses offered at GNLU are BBA LLB (Hons), BSW LLB (Hons), BA LLB, B.Com LLB, MBA, and Ph.D.
- BA LLB: The aspirant must have cleared intermediate. They must have cleared with 45%. They must pass their CLAT test.
- BCom LLB: Intermediate passers can apply. This course gives insight into the commerce legal system. One must have a 45% score. They must have a valid score of CLAT.
- BBA LLB: Candidate can be of any backdrop. They must have cleared intermediate. They must have cleared CLAT. They must have scores of 45%.
- BSW LLB: The candidate must be 10+2 cleared. They may be from any backdrop. They should have CLAT valid scores. This is a 5-year course. They must have scores of 45% aggregate.
- BSc LLB: To apply for this course, a student must be 10+2 qualified. They must have cleared their CLAT exams. Students need to have at least 45% of their score.
- MBA in Financial Management and Business Laws: Candidate must have LL.B or equal qualification. The student must be graduated. The student must have scored 55%. They must have cleared CLAT.
- LLM: The aspirant must be from Law backdrop. They must have completed Bachelors’s in law. They must have 55% scores.
- Ph.D.: The student must have a Master’s degree in law. They may even have equal qualifications. They must have at least 55% scores.
GNLU Application Form Process 2021
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
One should get to the website, where they will find the application form. They must fill it in. they must then attach all essential papers. These papers must be scanned and added. They should pay the fee required. Lastly, they must submit the forms.
Students must get an application form from the university. They must fill it in. they should then pay the fee by net banking. They must then add all the documents and click on submit.
- Previous results (10th, 10+2+3)
- Character and medical certificates
- Bank draft
- Official letter
- Adhaar/identity card copies
Gujarat National Law University LLB, LLM Courses
|LLB||BA-LLB (Hons.)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|LLB||B.Com-LLB (Hons.)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|LLB||B.Sc -LLB (Hons.)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|LLB||BBA-LLB (Hons.)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|LLB||BSW-LLB (Hons.)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|LLM||Corporate and Business Law||Law Graduate|
|LLM||International Comparative Law||Law Graduate|
|LLM||Intellectual Property Laws||Law Graduate|
|LLM||Constitution and Administrative Law||Law Graduate|
Gujarat National Law University PhD Courses
|PhD||Law with special inclusion of Air & Space Law.||LLM|
|PhD||Interdisciplinary Areas (like Economics, Agriculture Economics, Rural Development, Environment, Science)||LLM|
Gujarat National Law University Diploma Courses
|Online Diploma Course||Internet Law and Policy||Any undergraduate student|
|Online Diploma Course||Advanced Entrepreneurship Management and Corporate Laws||Any undergraduate student|
|Online Diploma Course||Contract Drafting and Legislative Drafting||Any undergraduate student|
|Online Diploma Course||Intellectual Property Law and Management||Any undergraduate student|
|Online Diploma Course||Sports Law||Any undergraduate student|
Q. What is the time period of UG programs?
Ans. All the UG courses have the same period at this university. They cover 5 years. They are of 10 semesters.
Q. Is there an age limit for students in an application for UG courses?
Ans. Yes, the UG courses require an age limit of fewer than 20 years. The reserved seat aspirants may be of 22 years.
Address: Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Koba (Sub P. O.), Gandhinagar – 382426 (Gujarat), India
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th