Gopal Narayan Singh University Admission 2021-22: Gopal Narayan Singh University is a public university located in Bihar. GNSU was established in 2018. Among many universities in Bihar, if you are looking for well-structured courses in the postgraduate and undergraduate categories, Gopal Narayan Singh University is the best choice. The admission process and application submission are flexible and simple. Interested candidates can apply for courses both offline and online.
|GNSU University||GNSU Application Form|
|GNSU Admission||GNSU Fee Structure|
It has 10 organizations and 20 offices. The university offers 10 distributions at PG degree, sixteen distributions at UG level, 8 courses in confirmation. For the MBBS, candidates should have intermediate with Chemistry, Biology, or respective degree. The decision of the MBBS program may be founded absolutely on the imprints that got through the candidates inside the NEET-UG test. MBA decision models The decision of MBA programming could be entrance based performed using the university. Students who’ve qualified for CAT/MAT assessments will be wanted.
- 26 August 2021: Online registration form has released at the GNSU. The applicants can fill the application forms. Click here (Source)
Gopal Narayan Singh University Highlights
|University Name||Gopal Narayan Singh University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC Approved|
|Also Known As||GNSU|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Gopal Narayan Singh University Admission 2021-22
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- BCom: Students who have completed 10+2 can apply for this course if they have attained a minimum score of 45% from the recognized board.
- BCA: Aspirants who have attained a minimum score of 45% in 10+2 from a recognized board with the computer as one of the subjects can apply for this course.
- BA: For this course, minimum education qualification is 10+2 and score is 45%, and education should be from a recognized board.
- BBA: Interested candidates with a minimum of 45% in 10+2 can apply for this, and the minimum qualification should be from a recognized board.
There are mainly three courses in this PG category.
- MBA: The minimum score for attained in 10+2+3 should be 50%, and it should be from a recognized board.
- MPhil: The minimum education qualification and the score should be 10+2+3 and 55%, respectively, and education should be from a recognized board.
- If the students are interested in this course, they should be ready with their SLET, NET, or Gate results and a minimum score of 55% in post-graduation. The minimum qualification can also be MPhil, but the education should be from a recognized board.
GNSU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Application Forn Availability||Aug 2021|
|Submission of Application Form||Sep 2021|
|Exam Dates||4th week of Sep 2021|
GNSU Application Form Process 2021
The Gopal Narayan Singh institution offers the best courses, and if you are interested in applying for any of the courses, you need to understand the eligibility criteria. Once you choose the method, you can be ready with all the required documents. You can collect the form either online or offline.
- The Gopal Narayan Singh University opens the admission process by releasing the application form online and offline.
- Aspirants can visit the official site and understand the application process.
- They can also visit the nearby center to collect the application form.
- There are varieties of courses, and eligibility criteria are mentioned against them.
How To Apply?
Students can apply for Gopal Narayan Singh University admission 2021, both offline and online.
- If they are interested in applying online, they can visit the official site and download the application form online. Before downloading the form, you should pay the application fee. Once the form is filled, it can send as per instructions along with the documents.
- If it is offline, then they should visit the nearby center and collect the application form. Once the form is filled it should be sent to the mentioned address through courier along with the documents and demand draft for paying the application fees.
- Date of birth proof
- Degree certificate and marks sheet of minimum qualification mentioned
- Passport size photos
- Demand draft for paying the application fee
- In the case of research courses, attach the research proposal
Gopal Narayan Singh University UG PG Courses
|B.Sc (Ag.)||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|MBA||Graduate & CAT|
|MBA||Graduate & CAT|
List of GNSU Courses
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]
- Bachelor of Pharmacy [B.Pharm]
- Diploma in Pharmacy [D.Pharm]
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I apply for courses in the PG category if the score is below 50%?
Ans. No. Without a minimum score of 50%, it is not possible to apply for any of the PG courses.
Q. What is the minimum score needed for applying to MBA?
Ans. The minimum score limit for MBA is 50%.
Address: At. + P.o. : Jamuhar, Distt. : Rohtas. Pin: 821305 (Bihar)
Contact No.: 1800-121-0051 | 9431899002
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, Please visit the official website of the university.
Be the first to leave a review.