GIPE Fee Structure 2023-24: The Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics is a deemed university that offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, and post-graduate diploma courses for a fee charge of anywhere between INR 600 and 1800 for admission to these courses. Once a student has been accepted to the university, he or she must pay the tuition fee, which varies based on the course and specialization. Detailed information on the programs and their fee structures can be found in this article, which includes a description of the fees.
The university is Located in Pune, Maharashtra, and is accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
GIPE Fee Structure 2023-24
- Undergraduate: The fee for undergraduate courses at GIPE is INR 1.27 lakhs per year. There is also a hostel fee of INR 60,000 per year.
- Postgraduate: The tuition fee for postgraduate courses at GIPE is INR 1.68 lakhs per year. There is also a hostel fee of INR 60,000 per year.
- Ph.D.: The tuition fee for Ph.D. courses at GIPE is INR 11,500 per year. There is no hostel fee for Ph.D. students.
|University Name||Gokhale Institute Of Politics and Economics (GIPE)|
|Admission Page||GIPE Admission|
GIPE Fee Structure 2023-24
|BA (Hospitality-Tourism)||3 years||Rs 25,480|
|BA (Advertising and Brand Management)||Rs 25,400|
|BSc Computer Science||Rs 49,970|
|BSc Economics||Rs 50,204|
|BTech COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING||4 years||Rs 1,50,916|
|BTech ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||4 years||Rs 1,51,304|
|BTech FOOD TECHNOLOGY||4 years||Rs 1,51,802|
|MBA in Investment Management||2 years||Rs 1,54,940|
|MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management||2 years||Rs 1,54,900|
GIPE Fees Structure UG & PG Course
GIPE Fees Structure PhD Course
|PhD Agricultural Economics||Must hold a post-graduation degree||Rs 7,607|
|PhD Economics||Rs 7,567|
|PhD Law and Economics.||Rs 7,627|
|PhD Population Studies||Rs 7,587|
GIPE Fees Structure MSc Course
|Master of Science||2 year||Rs 64,600|
|MSc Economics||Rs 63,000|
|MSc Financial Economics||Rs 63,020|
|MSc Population Studies & Health Economics||Rs 44,640|
|MSc Agribusiness Economics||Rs 118,800|
|MSc International Business Economics & Finance||Rs 67,060|
- GIPE fee structure for MSc is INR 90,600
- Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics MSc Agribusiness Economics is Rs. 63,040
- The fee range of this university for the MSc in Economics is INR 63,000
GIPE Fee Payment
You must go through the following steps in order to pay fees at the Gokhale Institute of Politics & Economics:
- Please go to the university’s website: https://gipe.ac.in/
- Select “Payments” from the menu bar.
- To make a payment, click “Pay Here.”
- Fee Collection Form will appear after clicking “Pay Here”.
- Enter all necessary information, including the student’s name, registration number or roll number, email address, mobile number, name of the program, batch, amount of fees to be paid, number of subjects, etc.
- To proceed with the fee payment, click “Submit”.
- Payments can be made via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
- After the payment has been processed, download the payment receipt.
GIPE Contact Details
- Address: 846, BMCC Road, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra 411004, (India)
- Fax: +91-20-25652579
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: http://gipe.ac.in/
Disclaimer: The fee structure mentioned by this university is estimated, for exact fees kindly visit the official website of this university.
Be the first to leave a review.