Gujarat Technological University Admission 2021-22: Gujarat Technological University is a well-known state university. It is is situated in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Four hundred eighty-six colleges affiliate with this university. GTU was formed in the year 2007. It provides many courses of UG/PG and diploma, and they also offer doctoral-level courses. It is known for its research centres and departments. The UG courses in GTU are B.Tech, BE, B.Pharm, and BHMCT. The PG courses in GTU is ME., MTM, M.Tech, M.Pharm, and MBA.
|GTU University||GTU Application Form|
|GTU Admission||GTU Fee Structure|
- Gujarat Technological University released a notification regarding the Remedial Examination of Diploma in Engineering (DE)/ Architecture (DA)/ Vocation (DV). Students can submit forms & fee payments from 29/11/2021 to 10/12/2021. For more details, click here.
- GTU released a notice for the Remedial Examination of the BHMCT program. Students can submit exam forms & fees from 24/11/2021 to 5/12/2021. For more details, click here.
Gujarat Technological University Highlights
|University Name||Gujarat Technological University Admission|
|Short Name of University||GTU|
|Type of University||State University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Chancellor||O. P. Kohli|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||079 2326 7521|
Gujarat Technological University Admission 2021-22
GTU offers many UG courses in different fields such as Medicine, Engineering, Pharmacy, and Architecture. The entry criteria are variable for all programs, and some programs require an entry test. The admission is granted based on the candidate’s overall performance.
GTU UG Admission
- BTech: The candidate should have at least an intermediate qualification. Their result must be from a verified board. They must have achieved a 50% score. The clearance of the entrance exam is a must.
- BArch.: The candidate must have 10+2 cleared. They must have their scores of 50%. They must have cleared the entrance exam. They must have valid main subjects. They must have a relatable backdrop of topics.
- B Interior design: The understudy must have cleared plus two. They must have valid scores of 45% in the entrance exam of the university. They may have a backdrop of any subject.
- B Construction technology: The must-have understudy backdrop of technology subjects. They must have by the least 55%. They must clear the entrance exam of the university.
- BA (Planning): The applicants must be intermediate passed. They may be from any backdrop. They must have by the least 45% scores.
GTU PG Admission
- Masters in Engineering: Candidate must have a graduate degree. BE/ B.Tech must have secured 50% marks and must clear the entrance exam. They must also remove the interview with the university.
- Diploma (Engineering/Pharmacy): Candidate must be an intermediate passed. They must have cleared 10th with science. They must have Maths valid scores and English as a subject.
- Masters’ in Pharmacy: The understudy must have cleared B. Pharm. They must have a 55% score. They must also remove their entry test with valid scores.
- MTech, MCA: The aspirant must have cleared BE/B. They must have 50% scores. They must have valid entry test scores. They must also remove their interview/group discussion.
GTU Gujarat Admission 2021 Last Date
|Admission opening for B.E/B.Tech||August 2021|
|Admissions opening for Degree/Diploma Pharmacy||August 2021|
|Admission opening for B.Arch||August 2021|
|Admission starting BA (Interior design/construction technology/ planning)||August 2021|
|Admissions open for Ph.D.||Sept 2021|
Gujarat Technological University Application Process 2021
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
To apply online. Understudies can go on the website. They may fill the application form from there, and They will have to add up all the crucial papers. They must then pay the fee and then attach its receipt. They must submit all of these things to the website.
To apply offline. The understudy must have all the required papers. They can get an application from the office or download it, and They should fill in the form in hard copy. They must submit the form fee. They must also attach all the documents required. They may submit everything lastly to the university.
- Identity card/ adhaar card copy
- Medical and character certificates/ all required certificate
- Receipt of form fee
- 10th result
- Plus two result
- Graduate degree (If applying for PG course)
Gujarat Technological University Courses & Eligibility
|BE||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Tech||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Gujarat Technological University UG Courses
|B.E/B.Tech||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Bachelor of Architecture Bachelor of Architecture & interior design||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Bachelor of Interior design & Bachelor in construction technology||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Bachelor of planning||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Degree Pharmacy||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|Hotel and tourism management||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
GTU MPharm, M.Tech Courses
|Masters in Pharmacy||B Pharm|
|Masters in Engineering||BE, B.Tech with relevant subjects|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The university provides a safe and well- the equipped facility of a girl’s hostel.
Ans. Yes, GTU provides students with such opportunities. They are given research papers, assignments, workshops to attend, etc. they are also given national/international level conference opportunities.
- Address: Nr. Vishwakarma Government Engineering College Nr. Visat Three Roads, Visat – Gandhinagar Highway Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382424 Gujarat, India
- Contact No.: 079-23267521/570
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.