Gulbarga University Admission 2021-22: Gulbarga University is a state university. It was established in 1980 by an Act of the Karnataka State Government. The university teaches BA, B.Tech, B.Com & BSc, and many diploma degree programs. The university places an extensive list of degree courses taught to the candidates at the graduation level—the university count among UGC India-approved high-ranked universities.
|Gulbarga University||Gulbarga University Application Form|
|Gulbarga University Admission||Gulbarga University Fee Structure|
- 30 September 2021: Online admission has been Closed for UG Courses, And the last date of submission of the application form for admission was 29 September 2021. Students can check the details here. (Source)
Gulbarga University Highlights
|University Name||Gulbarga University|
|Established | Type||1980 | State|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
Gulbarga University Admission 2021-22
Gulbarga University was Excellence in higher education, empowerment through knowledge, inclusive growth for economic transformation, and sustainable development. The University Provides Admission in Online or Offline Both Mode. If students are interested in taking Admission in Online Mode, they need essential documents like- 10th & higher secondary class mark sheet, transfer certificate (TC), etc. Otherwise, If candidates are interested in getting admission in Offline Mode, they have to go to University Campus.
- Aspirants are to apply for the course after completing their 12th with a minimum of 50% scores from a recognized board.
- Math should study in 10th and 12th
- Aspirants have to appear for the NATA entry exam.
- A credible score of NATA will consider for this entry.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Aspirants have to appear for the 12th exam and gain 50% scores from a board of recognition.
- SC and ST aspirants apply for the course must have their intern done with 45% scores.
MBA in International Business
- Aspirants required the completion of graduation in management or any other stream.
- They must have attained 50% scores from a recognized board in graduation.
- Clearance of entry exam of management is required to enter.
Gulbarga University Admission 2021 Last Date
|Main Events||Dates (Tentatives)|
|Last date of admission PhD Program||August 2021|
|Last Date of admission M.Phil Program||August 2021|
The candidate having 50% marks will be the last to be admitted. The university also offers a variety of PG degree programs and courses to the candidates after graduation. The university offers MA, MSc, MBA, M.Com, M.Phil, and Ph.D.
- Gulbarga University provides online candidates for the utility.
- The election for MSc, MA, M.Com, B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed., and M.Ed. and entrance examination is taken out of the university.
- When ML.I.Sc., the LLM is based on MVC gain a qualification exam.
- Selection to PhD. and M.Phil is performed based on tutorial rating and entrance examination carried out via the university.
Gulbarga University Application Form Process 2021
The students can apply in GU by using online mode:
- You can visit the official web portal of GU to apply to any UG or PG courses.
- Select your program and read all details before using your desired program.
- Create your account, fill in the personal and academic information, and upload the documents.
- Submit your fee (Rs 600) and click on the application.
- After paying the price, GU will receive your form. GU Admission.
- All details regarding GU forms will remain available on the official web portal.
The students must submit these forms with the form.
- ID card or passport
- Mark sheet and degrees
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- Passport size photo
- Caste Certificate
Gulbarga University UG Courses & Fees
|Course Name||Duration||Fees Approx|
|B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)||3 years||41,334|
|B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)||3 years||41,588|
|BSc (Agriculture)||3 years||41,842|
|BSc (Agronomy)||3 years||42,096|
|BSc (Audiology)||3 years||42,350|
|BSc (Biology)||3 years||42,604|
- Address: Sedam Road, Jnana Ganga, Gulbarga, Karnataka 585106, India
- Contact No.: (8472) 263200, 263201
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th