|University Name||Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University|
|Approval||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Application form||Click here|
The Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) is a State Government University that is Located in Ludhiana, Punjab. For More Information Regarding Admission: (+91 7862004786 ).
List of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University Fee Structure:
- Vice Chancellor: Dr.A.S.Nanda
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Dairy Technology)||53,883/year
|Bachelor of Veterinary Science [BVSc] & A.H.||38,810/year
|Bachelor of Fisheries Science [B.F.Sc]||27,373/year
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||63,230/year
|Master of Technology [M.Tech]||63,230/year
|Master of Veterinary Science [M.V.Sc]||39,460/year
|Master of Fisheries Science [M.F.Sc]||63,230/year
- Dr. Amarjit Singh (Professor and Head, Department of Animal Disease Research)
- Dr. Nitin Mehta (Assistant Professor, Department of Livestock Products Technology)
- Dr. Kanchan Sapra (Associate Professor, Department of Animal Genetics & Breeding)
- Dr. Anil Kumar Arora (Professor, Department of Veterinary Microbiology)
- Dr. Jasmine Kaur (Assistant Professor, Department of Animal Nutrition)
- Dr. Vijay Kumar Taneja (Vice Chancellor)
- Dr. Amit Sharma (Assistant Professor, Department of Livestock Production Management)
- Dr. Jaspal Singh Hundal (Assistant Professor, Department of Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Extension Education)
- Dr. Balbir Bagicha Singh (Assistant Professor, Department of Veterinary Public Health and Zoonoses)
- Governmental Agencies
- State Agricultural Universities
- National Dairy Development Board
- National Fisheries Development Board
- Indo Tibetan Border Police
- State Animal Husbandry Department, Punjab
- Punjab Dairy Development Board, Govt of Punjab
- MILKFED, Punjab
- Punjab Fisheries Development Board
Private Industry Houses
- Biostadt India Limited
- Venky’s VH Group
- Indian Immunologicals Private Limited
- Financial Institutions
- UTI Bank
- Nationalized Banks
- National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD)
- National Co-operative Development Corporation (NCDC)
- Insurance Companies
- Private Clinics
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Foreign Universities
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is university approved by UGC?
2. What is the eligibility criteria?
Ans: Eligibility criteria is different for all the different courses.
3. Is university offer distance education?
4. When was the University established?
The university was established in Ludhiana on August 9, 2005.
Address: 20, Ludhiana Road, A Block, Aggar Nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab 141012
Phone: 0161 255 3394
For More Information Regarding Admission: (+91 7862004786 )