Govind Guru University Admission 2021-22: Shri Govind Guru University was set up as a state university in 2015 by the state’s government recognized by the MHRD, INC, NCTE, BCI, and the government of India. The University offers many UG, PG, and other courses in various fields. The admission is based on merit and the basis of entry exams organized by the University. Eligible Candidates can complete their registration process through the online mode or the physical method of registration.
|SGGU University||SGGU Application Form|
|SGGU Admission||SGGU Fee Structure|
The University admits the candidates in all the courses offered by it based on marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying exams of the previous degree. Aspirants can gain entry into BA, B.Com, B.Sc Nursing, MA, and M.Com. Candidates must first check out the free plan and the instructions for applying for these courses before applying. The candidates are required to register before the given deadline and apply as per instructions.
- 08 October 2021: SGGU has released the date sheet for the practical examination of the BHTM Programme (2nd sem.).
- 08 October 2021:The practical exams will start on 11 October 2021 and end on 14 October 2021. Click here to check the official date sheet.
- 08 October 2021: The university has released the admit cards of PhD aspirants for the entrance examination that will be held on 19 October 2021. Click here to get the admit card.
Govind Guru University Highlights
|University Name||Govind Guru University (GGU)|
|Founded Date| University Type||2015 | Public|
|Approved by||The University Grants Commission|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Area of Study||UG, PG, Ph.D.|
|Fees Payment Options||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Campus Area||264 Acres|
Govind Guru University Admission 2021-22
SGGU is located in Gadukpur, Gujarat. It is a public university. Admission in these programs is merit and entrance-based.
- SGGU offers UG and PG courses in Arts, English, Education, Law, Commerce, Medical and Paramedical studies, and Science. The UG programs are BA, B.Com, and B.Sc nursing. The PG programs are M.Com, MA, M.Ed, BCA, BBA, MPT, and MSW.
- Candidates seeking admissions to UG programs must have passed 10+2 years with a minimum of 50% in the relevant program. Candidates seeking admissions to PG programs must have graduated minimum with 50% marks in related programs.
- Candidates who wish to take admissions in these programs have to register themselves online.
- BA subject course degree with Hindi from the authorized university must be required for the applicants if the applicant takes the Shri Govind Guru University admission 2021 in MA.
- The admission of the applicant depends on the qualifying degree examination.
- For admission in MSc, the applicant requires a bachelor’s degree in the related subject.
- 55% marks in B Tech degree are required to get access in M Tech.
- There is a need to clear the entrance test if the applicant wants admission to LLM and MSc. The university conducts the entrance test.
- The candidate should pass the 12th class from the authorized board of Shri Govind Guru University admission 2021 if the applicant wants to get access to Pharmacy Diploma.
- The selection in the MA program depends on merit in qualifying degree examinations. LLM course admission is based on the entrance exam.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Govind Guru University Admission 2021 Last Date
|Important Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Reg. and submission last date||31 August 2021|
|Admit Cards release||08 October 2021|
|PhD Entrance Exams Schedule||19 October 2021|
Govind Guru University Application Form 2021
- The applicants need to visit the authorized website of the University.
- Click on the registration form link.
- The exam holder has to click on the page.
- All your details on the registration form should be filled such as education, address proof, number, date of birth, etc.
- Students have to upload their scanned photographs and signature.
- All the documents are uploaded in the same size according to the requirement.
- After that, you need to click on the continue button.
- When all process completes applicant has to take the receipt, and the application form is ready for the Shri Govind Guru University admission.
- Print the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
- 10+2 Mark-sheets
- Passing Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admission Test Scorecard/Admit card
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for application in BA?
Ans: Applicant must be a 12th pass.
Q: Who is the chancellor of the University?
Ans: Governor of state.
Q: Where can we find a University?
Ans: It is located somewhere in Godhra, in the state of Gujarat, in India by google maps.
- Address: Government Polytechnic Campus, RTO Road Gadukpur, Godhra, Gujarat 389001, India
- Contact No.: 02672 255 101
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th