Guru Govind University Admission 2021-22: Shri Govind Guru University is set up as a state university set up in 2015 by the state’s government recognized by the MHRD, INC, NCTE, BCI, and government of India. The University offers many UG, PG, and other courses based on various fields. The entry to all of these courses is based on the field. The entries are based on merit and the basis of entry exams given out by the University.
|SGGU University||SGGU Application Form|
|SGGU Admission||SGGU Fee Structure|
Aspirants can gain entry into BA, B.Com, B.Sc Nursing, MA, and M.Com. Candidates must first check out the free plan and the instructions for applying for these courses before applying. The candidates are required to register before the given deadline and apply as per instructions.
- 19 July 2021: Admission open for all courses, Kindly check the link.
This University attained completion and started working in the year 2015. The University very quickly got the certification of approval from UGC. This University offers admission in June annually. Candidates can complete their registration process through the online mode of application or the physical mode of registration. The University admits the candidates in all the courses offered by it based on marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying exams of the previous degree.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
This University offers many degree programs and courses to candidates in the field of arts & naturopathy.
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for application in BA?
Ans: Applicant must be a 12th pass.
Q: Who is the chancellor of the University?
Ans: Governor of state.
Q: Where can we find a University?
Ans: It is located somewhere in Godhra, in the state of Gujarat, in India by google maps.
Guru Govind University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Guru Govind University (GGU)|
|Founded Date| University Type||2015 | Public|
|Approved by||The University Grants Commission|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Area of Study||UG, PG, Ph.D.|
|Fees Payment Options||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Campus Area||264 Acres|
Guru Govind University UG, PG Course Admission
SGGU is located in Gadukpur, Gujarat. It was set up in the year 2015. It is a public university. SGGU offers many PG and UG programs. Admission in these programs is merit and entrance-based.
- SGGU is offering UG and PG courses in Arts, English, Education, Law, Commerce, Medical and Paramedical studies, and Science. The UG programs are BA, B.Com, and B.Sc nursing. The PG programs are M.Com, MA, M.Ed, BCA, BBA, MPT, and MSW.
- Candidates seeking admissions to UG programs must have passed 10+2 years with a minimum of 50% marks in the relevant program. Candidates seeking admissions to PG programs must have graduated minimum with 50% marks in related programs.
- Candidates who wish to take admissions in these programs have to register themselves online.
- BA subject course degree with Hindi from the authorized university must be required for the applicants if the applicant takes the Shri Govind Guru University admission 2021 in MA.
- The admission of the applicant depends on the qualifying degree examination.
- For admission in MSc, the applicant requires a bachelor’s degree in the related subject.
- 55% marks in B Tech degree are required to get admission in M Tech.
- There is a need to clear the entrance test if the applicant wants admission to LLM and MSc. The university conducts the entrance test.
- The candidate should pass the 12th class from the authorized board of Shri Govind Guru University admission 2021 if the applicant wants to get admission in Pharmacy Diploma.
- The selection in the MA program depends on merit in qualifying degree examinations. LLM course admission is based on the entrance exam.
Guru Govind University Application Form 2021
- The applicants need to visit the authorized website of the University.
- Click on the registration form link.
- The exam holder has to click on the page.
- All your details on the registration form should be filled such as education, address proof, number, date of birth, etc.
- Students have to upload their scanned photographs and signature.
- All the documents are uploaded in the same size according to the requirement.
- After that, you need to click on the continue button.
- When all process completes applicant has to take the receipt, and the application form is ready for the Shri Govind Guru University admission.
- Print the acknowledgment slip for future reference.
- 10+2 Mark-sheets
- Passing Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admission Test Scorecard/Admit card
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
|Important Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Reg. and submission last date||1st week of July 2021|
|Admit Cards release||3rd week of July 2021|
|Entrance Exams Schedule||Last week of July 2021|
|Shri Govind Guru University final result||Aug 2021|
Address: Government Polytechnic Campus, RTO Road Gadukpur, Godhra, Gujarat 389001, India
Contact No.: 02672 255 101
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th