Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: It was established in 1969. It is located in Punjab, Amritsar. It was set up open and distance learning in its main campus Amritsar in 2018-19.
- GNDU ODL promotes humanities, sciences, and applied nature research.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate courses are available at the university.
- The GNDU ODL MBA costs INR 42,500.
- Diploma and post-diploma programs are also available at the university in Communication, Drug Regulatory Affairs, and Computer Applications, among other fields of study.
- Admission to such programs at GNDU ODL is made on an annual basis.
- ODL courses don’t require an entrance exam; instead, students are chosen based on how well they did on their previous qualifying tests.
- Students need to go to the official website to learn more about applying for the university.
The motto was to provide a quality level of education to all and go beyond socioeconomic barriers. The aspirants can develop their skills, gain higher education, and learn career advances in this university.
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
||0183-2258802, 3541, 3198|
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Admission to courses provides to the students through the merit of qualifying entrance tests. University structured an online registration process for admission.
GNDU Distance Education UG Admission
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Eligibility: Must have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. OR M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. With 50% marks or equivalent examination.
- Duration: One Year
- Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 40% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination.
- Duration: Three Year
- Period: 5 years
- Streams: Human Genetics, Physics, and Chemistry, & Math.
- Eligibility: 12th cleared with 50% attained merit.
GNDU Distance Education UG Admission
- Eligibility:Bachelor’s degree in any stream with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate with Mathematics as an elective subject at 10+2 level.
- Duration: Three Year
- Eligibility: Bachelor of Commerce (Regular, Hons) / Bachelor of Business Administration with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC / ST candidates)
- Duration: Two Year
- Choice mode: Entry test
- Eligibility: Graduation with any stream from a board of recognized.
- Specializations: Finance, HR Management, Financial Analysis Marketing Management.
GNDU ODL Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Online Registration starts||May 2022|
|Online Registration ends||November 2022|
Guru Nanak Dev University Application Form Process 2022
- Click on the university website link.
- Move on the admission menu/ tab.
- Click on the distance and open admission.
- The home page will be available on the system screen.
- Click on the ” Click here for new registration”.
- If students pursued the GNDU education form, they are all already registered with the GNDU.
- Choose the first option, “Already registered student on GNDU”, then enter all required details.
- After filling in the details, check it and upload the passport size photograph and signature.
- Students will redirect to the registration page.
- Click on the left side “Open and distance learning admission”.
- Enter the students/login ID and password, then click on the submit button.
- Click on the application for course option on the student page.
- Choose the course by clicking on the Select course tab.
- Click on the pay application fee.
- Online application form printouts.
- 2 Passport size photographs.
- Metric certificate.
- Senior secondary certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Category certificate (If applicable).
- Aadhar card photocopy.
- UG/PG certificate (As appropriate).
- Original Migration certificate.
Courses Offered by GNDU University
Undergraduate Degree Program
Postgraduate Degree Program
- B.Lib & Inf. Science
- MA in English
- MA in Punjabi
- MA in Political science
- Communication Skills (D.CS.)
- Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA)
Postgraduate Diploma Program
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- PG Diploma in Applied Nutrition (PGDAN)
- PG Diploma in Sports Psychology (PGDSP)
- PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Courses & Fees
|Name of Course||Duration (in Years)||Eligibility||Fee (per year)|
|B. Lib.||01||Must have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. OR M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. With 50% marks or equivalent examination.||12,000/-|
|B.Sc. (IT)||03||+2 with at least 40% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination.||10,000/-|
|BCA||03||+2 with at least 40% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination.||12,000/-|
|B. Com.||03||+2 with at least 40% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination.||8,000/-|
|MBA||02||Bachelor/Master Degree in any discipline or equivalent examination with 50% marks in aggregate.||20,000/-|
|MCA||03||BBA/B.Com (Prof.)/B.Sc. (Hons.) Economics or Graduate in any stream with Mathematics/Statistics/ Computer Applications/ IT/ Computer Maintenance/ Quantitative Techniques as one of the elective subjects with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate or any equivalent degree thereto. or bachelor’s degree in any stream with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate with Mathematics as an elective subject at +2 level.||20,000/-|
|MA (Hindi), MA (Punjabi), MA (English), MA (Political Science)||02||
Bachelor’s Degree in any Faculty with 50% marks in aggregate OR 45% marks in the subject concerned or equivalent examination. OR Master’s Degree of this or another University in another subject or another faculty. For MA Music (Vocal, Instrumental, and Dance) examination, only regular candidates shall be eligible. Provided that:-
1. For Economics, a person, who has passed the B.Com. Examination with 45% marks in the subject of Economics shall also be eligible.
2. For Political Science and History course, a person, who has passed B.A. with 45% marks in Public Administration or Sociology, shall also be eligible.
3. For Public Administration Course, a person who has passed B.A> with 45% marks in Public Administration or Political Science or history or Economics or Sociology shall also be eligible.
4. For the Philosophy course, a person who has passed B.A. with 45% marks in Psychology shall also be eligible.
5. For the MA Hindi course, a person who has passed B.A. with 45% marks in Sanskrit (Elective) shall be eligible. A candidate who has passed 3 years of Shastri examinations shall also be eligible for admission to M.A. Hindi/Sanskrit.
6. Music up to the B.A. level will not be compulsory for admission to M.A. Music. The admission may be made on the basis of aptitude & skill tests and having 50%of the aggregate marks at BA level.
|Diploma in Communication Skills||01||+2 of P.S.E.B. or any Board equivalent thereto.||6,500/-|
|PG Diploma in Drug Regulatory Affairs||01||Graduate with 45% marks in an aggregate or equivalent examination||10,000/-|
|PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)||01||Graduate with 45% marks in an aggregate or equivalent examination||10,000/-|
Affiliated Colleges List
|Guru Nanak Dev University Regional Campus||Jalandhar, Punjab||1979||Government|
|Guru Nanak Dev University Regional Campus||Chak Thathian, Punjab||–||Government|
|Apeejay Institute of Design, Delhi||New Delhi, Delhi||1992||Private|
|Guru Nanak Dev University College, Jalandhar||Jalandhar, Punjab||1973||Government|
|DAV College, Amritsar||Amritsar, Punjab||1955||Private|
|Khalsa College, Amritsar||Amritsar, Punjab||1892||Private|
|Khalsa College of Law, Amritsar||Amritsar, Punjab||2012||Private|
|BBK DAV College for Women, Amritsar||Amritsar, Punjab||1967||Private|
|St Soldier Institute of Law, Jalandhar||Lidhran, Punjab||–||Private|
|Khalsa College for Women, Amritsar||Amritsar, Punjab||1968||Private|
|KCL Institute of Laws, Jalandhar||Jalandhar, Punjab||2005||Private|
|Kanya Maha Vidyalaya, Jalandhar||Jalandhar, Punjab||1886||Private|
|Guru Nanak Dev University Regional Campus||Nathupur, Punjab||2011||Government|
|Guru Nanak Dev University College||Narot Jaimal Singh, Punjab||2011||Government|
|Government Arts and Sports College, Jalandhar||Jalandhar, Punjab||1961||Government|
|Baba Ajay Singh Khalsa College, Gurdaspur||Gurdas Nangal, Punjab||2014||Private|
List of Learner Support Centre for Open Distance Learning
- Directorate of Open & Distance Learning
- GNDU College, Phillaur
- GNDU College, Chung
- GNDU College, Verka
- GNDU College, Pathankot
- GNDU, Regional Campus, Sathiala
- Bebe Nanaki University College, Mithra
- GNDU, Regional Campus, Fattu Dhinga
- GNDU College, Niari
- GNDU College, Patti
- GNDU College, Jalandhar
- GNDU College, Sujanpur
- Baba Namdev University College, Kishankot
- GNDU College, Narot Jaimal Singh
- Amardeep Singh Shergill Memorial College, Mukandpur
- Shri Guru Teg Bahadur College, Sathiala
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Dr. Kuldip Singh||Professor And Coordinator||Department Of Political Science|
|Dr. Jagrup S. Sekhon||Professor & Head||Department Of Political Science|
|Dr. Radha Sharma||Professor||Department Of History|
|Dr. Kuljit Kaur||Professor||Department Of Law|
|Dr. Hardeep Singh||Professor||Department Of Computer Science Engineering|
|Dr. Karanjeet Singh Kahlon||Professor||Department Of Computer Science Engineering|
|Dr. Derick Engles||Professor||Department Of Electronics Engineering|
|Dr. Jasvir Singh||Professor||Department Of Electronics Engineering|
|Dr. Rajinder K. Pawar||Professor||Department Of Law|
|Dr. Sukhwant Singh||Professor||Department Of History|
List Of Top 10 Distance Education University In India
|Name of University||Types of University||Established Year|
|Acharya Nagarjuna Distance Education University, Guntur||State University||1976|
|Andhra Distance Education University, Visakhapatnam||State University||1926|
|Krishna Kanta Handique State Open Distance Education University, Guwahati||State University||2006|
|Assam Don Bosco University Global Distance Education, Guwahati||Private University||2006|
|Magadh Distance Education University, Bodh Gaya||State University||1962|
|Lovely Professional Distance Education University, Phagwara||Private University||2005|
|Nalanda Open Distance Education University, Patna||State University||1987|
|Aligarh Muslim Distance Education University, Aligarh||Central University||1920|
|Dayalbagh Education Institute, Agra||Deemed to be University||1917|
GNDU DDE Contact Details
Address: Centre for Distance Education, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar-143005, India
- Contact No.: +91-98158-99705, 0183-2258802
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.