Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education, located in Punjab, Amritsar, is known as the Guru Nanak Dev University, which set up open and distance learning in its main campus Amritsar in the years 2018-19. The motto was to provide a quality level of education to all and go beyond socioeconomic barriers. The aspirants can develop their skills, gain higher education, and learn career advances in this university.
- 08 September 2021: The last date for admission in ODL programs without late fee is 15th Sep 2021. The Applicants can contact to the directorate office at GNDU for Admission. Check here (Source)
- 27 August 2021: Submit the filled-in application form in required documents and original certificates in the department on or before 31 August 2021. For more details, click here.
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
||0183-2258802, 3541, 3198|
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Admission to courses provides to the students through the merit of qualifying entrance tests. The University serves almost 20,000 students every year in various faculties at University Campuses and Constituent Colleges. All Information Regarding Admission, Examination, Courses, Fees, etc., are available on the Official Site of the University.
- Candidates can follow and access the University site and also find the details through the Student portal. It is the first University that started the online process for admission to its diverse range of courses and counselling for the State Level Examination. The University is using OMR (Optical Magnetic Recognition) system and computerized results to bring transparency.
- The study centres assist the students in academic activities such as providing study material, arranging weekend classes, etc. The study centres are located throughout Amritsar, Tarn Taran, Gurdaspur, Jalandhar, Kapurthala, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar, Ludhiana, Gobindgarh, Faridkot, Ferozepur, Bathinda, Hoshiarpur, and New Delhi.
- The application forms invite the Guru Nanak Dev university admission to the Doctorate courses.
- The University has begun its counselling sessions for the B.Arch courses. The candidates will be shared the link to join counselling in a WhatsApp group.
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education UG & PG Admission
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- In 3 years, the candidates learn about management science. It can take up after the clearance of 12th
- Period: 5 years
- Streams: Human Genetics, Physics, and Chemistry, & Math.
- Eligibility: 12th cleared with 50% attained merit.
- Choice mode: Entry test
- Eligibility: Graduation with any stream from a board of recognized.
- Specializations: Finance, HR Management, Financial Analysis Marketing Management.
Guru Nanak Dev University Application Form Process 2021
- Click on the university website link.
- Move on the admission menu/ tab.
- Click on the distance and open admission.
- The home page will be available on the system screen.
- Click on the ” Click here for new registration”.
- If students pursued the GNDU education form, they are all already registered with the GNDU.
- Choose the first option, “Already registered student on GNDU”, then enter all required details.
- After filling in the details, check it and upload the passport size photograph and signature.
- Students will redirect to the registration page.
- Click on the left side “Open and distance learning admission”.
- Enter the students/login ID and password, then click on the submit button.
- Click on the application for course option on the student page.
- Choose the course by clicking on the Select course tab.
- Click on the pay application fee.
- Online application form printouts.
- 2 Passport size photographs.
- Metric certificate.
- Senior secondary certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Category certificate (If applicable).
- Aadhar card photocopy.
- UG/PG certificate (As appropriate).
- Original Migration certificate.
Courses Offered by GNDU University
Undergraduate Degree Program
Postgraduate Degree Program
- B.Lib & Inf. Science
- MA in English
- MA in Punjabi
- MA in Political science
- Communication Skills (D.CS.)
- Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA)
Postgraduate Diploma Program
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- PG Diploma in Applied Nutrition (PGDAN)
- PG Diploma in Sports Psychology (PGDSP)
- PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
Guru Nanak Dev University Distance Education Courses & Fees
|Name of Course||Duration (in Years)||Eligibility||Fee (per year)|
|B. Lib.||01||Must have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. OR M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. With 50% marks or equivalent examination.||12,000/-|
|B.Sc. (IT)||03||+2 with at least 40% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination.||10,000/-|
|BCA||03||+2 with at least 40% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination.||12,000/-|
|B. Com.||03||+2 with at least 40% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination.||8,000/-|
|MBA||02||Bachelor/Master Degree in any discipline or equivalent examination with 50% marks in aggregate.||20,000/-|
|MCA||03||BBA/B.Com (Prof.)/B.Sc. (Hons.) Economics or Graduate in any stream with Mathematics/Statistics/ Computer Applications/ IT/ Computer Maintenance/ Quantitative Techniques as one of the elective subjects with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate or any equivalent degree thereto. or bachelor’s degree in any stream with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate with Mathematics as an elective subject at +2 level.||20,000/-|
|MA (Hindi), MA (Punjabi), MA (English), MA (Political Science)||02||Bachelor’s Degree in any Faculty with 50% marks in aggregate OR 45% marks in the subject concerned or equivalent examination. OR Master’s Degree of this or another University in another subject or another faculty. For MA Music (Vocal, Instrumental, and Dance) examination, only regular candidates shall be eligible. Provided that:-
1. For Economics, a person, who has passed the B.Com. Examination with 45% marks in the subject of Economics shall also be eligible.
2. For Political Science and History course, a person, who has passed B.A. with 45% marks in Public Administration or Sociology, shall also be eligible.
3. For Public Administration Course, a person who has passed B.A> with 45% marks in Public Administration or Political Science or history or Economics or Sociology shall also be eligible.
4. For the Philosophy course, a person who has passed B.A. with 45% marks in Psychology shall also be eligible.
5. For the MA Hindi course, a person who has passed B.A. with 45% marks in Sanskrit (Elective) shall be eligible. A candidate who has passed 3 years of Shastri examinations shall also be eligible for admission to M.A. Hindi/Sanskrit.
6. Music up to the B.A. level will not be compulsory for admission to M.A. Music. The admission may be made on the basis of aptitude & skill tests and having 50%of the aggregate marks at BA level.
|Diploma in Communication Skills||01||+2 of P.S.E.B. or any Board equivalent thereto.||6,500/-|
|PG Diploma in Drug Regulatory Affairs||01||Graduate with 45% marks in an aggregate or equivalent examination||10,000/-|
|PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)||01||Graduate with 45% marks in an aggregate or equivalent examination||10,000/-|
Affiliated Colleges List
|Guru Nanak Dev University Regional Campus||Jalandhar, Punjab||1979||Government|
|Guru Nanak Dev University Regional Campus||Chak Thathian, Punjab||–||Government|
|Apeejay Institute of Design, Delhi||New Delhi, Delhi||1992||Private|
|Guru Nanak Dev University College, Jalandhar||Jalandhar, Punjab||1973||Government|
|DAV College, Amritsar||Amritsar, Punjab||1955||Private|
|Khalsa College, Amritsar||Amritsar, Punjab||1892||Private|
|Khalsa College of Law, Amritsar||Amritsar, Punjab||2012||Private|
|BBK DAV College for Women, Amritsar||Amritsar, Punjab||1967||Private|
|St Soldier Institute of Law, Jalandhar||Lidhran, Punjab||–||Private|
|Khalsa College for Women, Amritsar||Amritsar, Punjab||1968||Private|
|KCL Institute of Laws, Jalandhar||Jalandhar, Punjab||2005||Private|
|Kanya Maha Vidyalaya, Jalandhar||Jalandhar, Punjab||1886||Private|
|Guru Nanak Dev University Regional Campus||Nathupur, Punjab||2011||Government|
|Guru Nanak Dev University College||Narot Jaimal Singh, Punjab||2011||Government|
|Government Arts and Sports College, Jalandhar||Jalandhar, Punjab||1961||Government|
|Baba Ajay Singh Khalsa College, Gurdaspur||Gurdas Nangal, Punjab||2014||Private|
List of Learner Support Centre for Open Distance Learning
- Directorate of Open & Distance Learning
- GNDU College, Phillaur
- GNDU College, Chung
- GNDU College, Verka
- GNDU College, Pathankot
- GNDU, Regional Campus, Sathiala
- Bebe Nanaki University College, Mithra
- GNDU, Regional Campus, Fattu Dhinga
- GNDU College, Niari
- GNDU College, Patti
- GNDU College, Jalandhar
- GNDU College, Sujanpur
- Baba Namdev University College, Kishankot
- GNDU College, Narot Jaimal Singh
- Amardeep Singh Shergill Memorial College, Mukandpur
- Shri Guru Teg Bahadur College, Sathiala
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|Dr. Kuldip Singh||Professor And Coordinator||Department Of Political Science|
|Dr. Jagrup S. Sekhon||Professor & Head||Department Of Political Science|
|Dr. Radha Sharma||Professor||Department Of History|
|Dr. Kuljit Kaur||Professor||Department Of Law|
|Dr. Hardeep Singh||Professor||Department Of Computer Science Engineering|
|Dr. Karanjeet Singh Kahlon||Professor||Department Of Computer Science Engineering|
|Dr. Derick Engles||Professor||Department Of Electronics Engineering|
|Dr. Jasvir Singh||Professor||Department Of Electronics Engineering|
|Dr. Rajinder K. Pawar||Professor||Department Of Law|
|Dr. Sukhwant Singh||Professor||Department Of History|
List Of Top 10 Distance Education University In India
|Name of University||Types of University||Established Year|
|Acharya Nagarjuna Distance Education University, Guntur||State University||1976|
|Andhra Distance Education University, Visakhapatnam||State University||1926|
|Krishna Kanta Handique State Open Distance Education University, Guwahati||State University||2006|
|Assam Don Bosco University Global Distance Education, Guwahati||Private University||2006|
|Magadh Distance Education University, Bodh Gaya||State University||1962|
|Lovely Professional Distance Education University, Phagwara||Private University||2005|
|Nalanda Open Distance Education University, Patna||State University||1987|
|Aligarh Muslim Distance Education University, Aligarh||Central University||1920|
|Dayalbagh Education Institute, Agra||Deemed to be University||1917|
- Address: Centre for Distance Education, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar-143005, India
- Contact No.: +91-98158-99705, 0183-2258802
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th