|University Name||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Founded||23 November 1973|
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University is a Public University in Srinagar Town in the Pauri Garhwal District of Uttarakhand State in Northern India And Founded on 23 November 1973. University Was Recognized as a Public University Vide U.P. State Government Notification No. (10)/(865)/15/(75)(85)/64 Dated 23 November 1973. It Has a Rare Division of Taking Birth Through an Influential Popular Program During Early Seventies in Last Period. This Movement Represented the Hopes and Ambitions of the Masses of the Region of Garhwal for the Growth Through the Instrument of Higher Learning.
The University has three Campuses distantly located from each other -Birla Campus, Srinagar Garhwal with its extension at Chauras Campus, B. Gopal Reddy (BGR) Campus, Pauri, Swami Ram Teerth (SRT) Campus, Badshahithaul, Tehri. Here Students Can Check the Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University Fee Structure, that is Given Below.
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University Fee Structure:
These Like of Course is Provided by the Garhwal University in Uttarakhand, Here are the available course with fees.
|Courses||Duration||Fee Structure (INR)|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||4 year(s)||27,218|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 year(s)||35,575|
|Bachelor of Arts||3 year(s)||3,935|
|B.Sc. courses||3 year(s)||3,935|
|Bachelor of Commerce||3 year(s)||3,773|
Facilities of Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University:
- Computer center
- Guest House
- Jawahar Lal Kaul (Vice Chancellor)
- Dr. N.P. Todaria (Professor, Department of Forestry and Natural Resources)
- Prof. R.S. Panwar (Professor, Department of Geography)
- Prof. G.S. Rawat (Professor, Department of Geology)
- Prof. S. C. Tiwari (Professor, Department of Botany and Microbiology)
- Dr. S.S. Rawat (Professor and Head, Department of Horticulture)
- Dr. R.S. Negi (Professor, Department of Rural Technology)
- Dr. J.S. Chauhan (Professor, Department of Seed Science and Technology)
- Dr A.K. Singh (Professor, Department of Defence & Strategic Studies)
- Address: H.N.B.Garhwal University, Srinagar – 246174, Dist.Garhwal (Uttarakhand), India – 246174
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No.: 01346-252143 (O)
- Fax: 01346 – 252247
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ans: Visit the official website of this university.
Ans: It is not same for the courses, This is Different For the Courses.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th