Himalayan University Admission 2021-22: Himalayan University is one of the most top-ranked universities in Arunachal Pradesh is the Himalayan University set up in 2013. The courses offered by the University are UG, PG, and doctoral level courses, including the MA, BA, MPhil, Ph.D., M.Sc., B.Sc courses. the course offered at Himalayan University covers more than 9 specializations at the various levels of courses.
In Arunachal Pradesh, many universities pursue postgraduate and undergraduate degrees. Himalayan University is one of the top-rated universities, and this is the right choice for well-organized education and well-structured courses. Aspirants can collect detailed information, understand the eligibility criteria, and apply for the courses of their choice both offline and online. Himalayan University, Papum Pare Admission for batch has been started now on two modes.
|Himalayan University||Himalayan University Application Form|
|Himalayan University Admission||Himalayan University Fee Structure|
|Himalayan University Distance education|
First is the Online Mode Application Form & 2nd is an Offline Application form. Candidates who want to take admission to Himalayan University can apply now. HU Papum Pare was established in 2012 to spread education in the world. Arunachal Pradesh government decided to build a university in Itanagar, Papua pares, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh 791110.
- M.Tech admission will give preference if they have cleared the GATE exam.
- The candidates applying for Ph.D. must have cleared the DURAT followed by an interview held by the university.
- The admission form can fill by visiting the Dibrugarh university official site.
- The university holds the exam of CEE to give entries to candidates in the B.Tech courses. Those who have successfully cleared the JEE Main exam can also apply to those courses.
- The admission to the course of BA LLB and LLM are on an admission tests basis, and viva voce is given by the candidates that the university holds.
- 23 August 2021: Online admission is open for UG & PG programmes for the academic year 2021-22. Candidates can check the details and apply. (Source)
Himalayan University Highlights
|University Name||Himalayan University|
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
|Admission Process||Merit & Entrance|
|Location||Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791111|
|Also Known As||HU|
|University Type||Private University|
Himalayan University Admission 2021-22
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Himalayan University is a foremost private institute. It proffers UG and PG courses. It is interrelated with UGC, RCI, and AIU. Its admission mode is merit-based. Its selection criteria vary for different programs.
- B.Tech: Eligibility is 10+2 level in a science discipline and grades of the qualifying exam.
- B.Com: Entrance procedure is intermediate level and qualifying test merit.
- BA: Admission criteria are scores earn at the 10+2 level and merit in the qualifying exam.
- LLB: Eligibility criteria are 10+2 level.
- BBA: Admission basis is aggregate accomplished at the 10+2 level and merit in the qualifying exam.
- M.Com: Entrance criteria are graduation degree in the relevant sphere and grades of the qualifying test.
- MA: Eligibility is graduation in the related sphere and scores of the qualifying test.
- MSc: Selection basis is a graduate degree and qualifying exam.
- MBA: The admission requirement is a graduate degree and marks of the qualifying exam.
- LLM: Admission criteria are LLB degree and qualifying exam.
Himalayan University Application Form Process 2021
Himalayan University opens admissions every year for both postgraduate and undergraduate courses. Aspirants should visit the official site or nearby center for more information regarding the courses. If the aspirant is ready to visit the center for the application form, they can collect it in the center. Otherwise, they can visit the official site to download the application form after paying the fee. Once downloaded form should be filled in as per instructions and submitted as per the instructions given.
Students can apply for postgraduate or undergraduate degrees in two ways.
- If they are ready to visit a nearby center, they can collect the form in the center. After filling out this form, they can courier it along with the demand draft for paying a fee and essential documents.
- For online admission, students should be attentive and visit the official website regularly. Once the application form is released, they should download it after paying the fee. After filling the application, they can courier it along with all the documents mentioned.
- Mark sheets and certificate of the minimum educational qualification
- Date of birth proof
- Research proposal if required by the course
- Demand draft for paying the application fee
- Passport size photos
Himalayan University UG Courses
|BTech||Mechanical Engineering||12th pass with math|
|BTech||Information Technology||12th pass with math|
|BTech||Electronics and Communication Engineering||12th pass with math|
|BTech||Computer Science||12th pass with math|
|BTech||Computer Science||12th pass with math|
|BCA||CBZ (Chemistry, Botany, Zoology)||12th pass with math|
|BA LLB||–||12th pass with math|
|BA||Sociology||10+2 with the relevant subject background|
|B.Sc||PCM (Physics, Chemistry Mathematics)||12th pass with math|
|B.Sc||PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)||12th pass with math|
|B.Sc||Computer Applications||12th pass with math|
Himalayan University PG Courses
|MCA||–||Graduation in relevant discipline|
|MBA||–||Graduation in relevant|
|MA||Sociology||Graduation in relevant|
|MA||Political Science||Graduation in relevant|
|MA||History||Graduation in relevant|
|MA||English||Graduation in relevant|
|MA||Economics||Graduation in relevant|
|MA||Anthropology||Graduation in relevant|
|M.Sc||Zoology||Graduation in relevant discipline|
|M.Sc||Physics||Graduation in relevant discipline|
|M.Sc||Mathematics||Graduation in relevant discipline|
|M.Sc||Chemistry||Graduation in relevant discipline|
|M.Sc||Botany||Graduation in relevant discipline|
|M.Lib.||Library and Information Science||Graduation in relevant discipline with 50%|
|M.Com||–||Graduation in relevant|
|LLM||Graduation in relevant discipline with 50%|
|B.Ed||–||Graduation in relevant discipline|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. No, it is not possible. For UG courses, the minimum score should be 45%.
Ans. 55% is the minimum score required for applying for MPhil.
Address: Jullang Village,Near Central jail,Itanagar, Distt. Papumpare- 791111, Arunachal Pradesh, India
Contact No.: 0360-2203618, +91-9910057970
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th