Himalayan University Admission 2020: In Arunachal Pradesh, there are many universities for pursuing postgraduate and undergraduate degrees. Himalayan University is one of the very popular universities and this is the right choice for well-organized education and well-structured courses. Aspirants can collect detailed information, understand the eligibility criteria, and apply for the courses of their choice both offline and online.
Himalayan University, Papum Pare Admission for the batch 2020 has bee started now on two modes. First is Online Mode Application Form & 2nd is an Offline Application form. Candidates who want to take admission in the Himalayan University can apply now. HU Papum Pare established in 2012 to spread the education in the world, Arunachal Pradesh government decided to build a university in Itanagar, Papua pares, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh 791110. Also, Check M.Phil Admission For the 2020 Batch.
News Update: 27 May Himalayan University Starts Admission
Himalayan University Admission 2020 Highlights
|University Name||Himalayan University|
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
|Admission Process||Merit & Entrance|
|Location||Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791111|
|Also Known As||HU|
|University Type||Private University|
- There are many well-structured both in the postgraduate and undergraduate categories in Himalayan University.
- Interested candidates should understand the eligibility criteria mentioned like minimum educational qualification and score in the respective education.
- They can download the application form online or collect it from the center.
Himalayan University Admission Process 2020
Himalayan University opens the admissions every year for both postgraduate and undergraduate courses. Aspirants should visit the official site or nearby centre for more information regarding the courses.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
Himalayan University Application Form 2020
If the aspirant is ready to visit the centre for the application form they can collect it in the centre. Otherwise, they can visit the official site where they can download the application form after paying the fee. Once downloaded form should be filled as per instructions and submitted as per the instructions given.
How to Apply? Application Form Procedure
Students can apply for postgraduate or undergraduate degrees in two ways.
- If they are ready to visit a nearby center, then they can collect the form in the center. After filling out this form they can courier it along with the demand draft for paying a fee and essential documents
- For online admission, students should be attentive and visit the official website on a regular basis. Once the application form is released, they should download it after paying the fee. After filling the application they can courier it along with all the documents mentioned
Eligibility Criteria for Himalayan University Admission 2020
Himalayan University Course Eligibility
Himalayan University UG Admission 2020
|BA||Anthropology||10+2 with the relevant subject background|
|BA LLB||–||12th pass with math|
|BTech||Civil Engineering||12th pass with math|
|BTech||Electronics and Communication Engineering||12th pass with math|
|BTech||Mechanical Engineering||12th pass with math|
|BTech||Information Technology||12th pass with math|
|BTech||Computer Science||12th pass with math|
|B.Sc.||PCM (Physics, Chemistry Mathematics)||12th pass with math|
|B.Sc.||PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)||12th pass with math|
|B.Sc.||CBZ (Chemistry, Botany, Zoology)||12th pass with math|
|BCA||Computer Applications||12th pass with math|
These are undergraduate programs offered and their respective eligibility criteria mentioned by Himalayan University.
- BA- if the student is interested in pursuing this UG program the minimum qualification should be 10+2 and the score should be 45% and education should be from a well-recognized board.
- BBA-this is another UG course for which minimum score in 10+2 should be 45% and the certificate should be from a recognized board.
- BCA-for this UG course, students who completed 10+2 with the computer as one of the subjects can apply.
- They should be able to produce a certificate from a recognized board with a score of 45%
- BBM-students interested in applying for BCOM should have score 45% in 10+2 from a recognized board.
PG Admission Process Eligibility Criteria
Himalayan University PG Admission 2020
|MA||Anthropology||Graduation in relevant|
|LLM||Graduation in relevant discipline with 50%|
|M.Lib.||Library and Information Science||Graduation in relevant discipline with 50%|
|M.Sc.||Mathematics||Graduation in relevant discipline|
|M.Sc||Zoology||Graduation in relevant discipline|
|M.Sc||Botany||Graduation in relevant discipline|
|M.Sc||Chemistry||Graduation in relevant discipline|
|M.Sc||Physics||Graduation in relevant discipline|
|MCA||–||Graduation in relevant discipline|
|B.Ed.||–||Graduation in relevant discipline|
These are the postgraduate programs available at Himalayan University. The university mentions unique eligibility criteria for these courses.
- MBA-if you are applying for an MBA then your score in minimum educational qualification that is 10+2+3 should be 50% and it should be from a recognized board.
- MPhil- the minimum score obtained in 10+2+3 should be 55% and it should be from a recognized board.
- Ph.D. for getting admission in this course student’s scores in SLET, NET, or Gate is also required along with the postgraduate degree.
- The score obtained from a postgraduate degree or an MPhil should be at least 55%.
Himalayan University Courses
- Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
- Certificate Course
- Diploma in Engineering
- Master of Engineering [ME]
- Master of Technology [M.Tech]
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] + Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Diploma in Business Management
- Executive MBA
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Master of Business Management [MBM]
- Post Graduate Diploma In Management [PGDM]
Himalayan University Required Documents
- Mark sheets and certificate of the minimum educational qualification
- Date of birth proof
- Research proposal if required by the course
- Demand draft for paying the application fee
- Passport size photos
- Address: Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791111
- Web: www.himalayanuniversity.com
Jullang Village,Near Central jail,Itanagar
Distt. Papumpare- 791111, Arunachal Pradesh
Chimpu, Near Arunachal Pradesh Forest Corporation
Guest House, Gohpur Tinali, Itanagar,
Distt. Papumpare- 791111, Arunachal Pradesh
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No, it is not possible. For UG courses, the minimum score should be 45%.
55% is the minimum score required for applying MPhil.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th