|University Name||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science|
|Approval||University Grants Commission|
|Contact||044 2747 4395|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science was Established as a Deemed University in the Year of 1985. University is Affiliated by the University Grants Commission and Located in the State of Tamil Nadu. In this Article you can Check the Courses & Fees of the University.
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Fee Structure
|COURSE (Per Annum)||B.Tech||MBA||M.Tech||Diploma|
|(4 Year)||(2 Year)||(2 Year)||(3 Year)|
|PDP Charges||5000||5,000+ 7,500||–||5000|
- Transportation Charges (Bus Fee): Rs. 21,000 Per Year
- Air Conditioned Hostel on request (At an aditional cost)
- Book Bank(Rs 7,000) & Uniform(Rs 6,000) payable once at the time of Admission
- Hostel Charges: Rs.72,000 (Hostel Fee 67,000 + 5,000 Security Deposit which is refundable)
- Includes Conferences and Industrial Tours.
- Convenience Store
- Shuttle Service
- A/C Classrooms
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Merit Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- SC/ST Scholarship Government of India
- Dr.K.C.G. Verghese Memorial Foundation Scholarships/Aid
- Dr. Elizabeth Verghese (Chancellor)
- Dr. V. Ravikumar (Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering)
- Dr. R. Hendry Xavier (Professor, Department of Automobile Engineering)
- Dr. S. Darius Gnanaraj (Professor and Dean, Department of Mechanical Engineering)
- Dr. A. Edgar Ruskin Frank (Senior Professor and Dean, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- Dr. Dilip a Shah (Senior Professor and Head, Department of Aeronautical Engineering)
- Dr. Jessy Rooby (Professor and Head, Department of Civil Engineering)
- Dr. Ravi Kumar Bhargava (Professor and Dean, Department of Architecture)
- Banking / ATM Facilities
- IT Infrastructure
- Seminar Halls
- Housing & Dining
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the eligibility criteria?
Ans: It’s different for all the different courses.
- How can I get the prospectus?
Ans: Prospectus will be available on the official website.
- Does university offer scholarship?
Ans: Yes, visit the official website for the details.
- Does university provide sports facilities?
- Address: 1, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Padur, Kelambakam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603103
- Phone: 044 2747 4395
For More Information Regarding Admission: (+91 7862004786 )