HNGU Admission 2021: Hemachandracharya North Gujrat University or HNGU was set up in 1986 as a public university. All over the state of Gujarat, it has 244 affiliated colleges. It also offers PG Diplomas in multiple streams along with UG, PG, and PhD academic programs. This university is a state type of university working under the Management of the Gujarat state govt. This university has managed somehow to get an approval letter from UGC India, and according to it, HGNU is a registered, recognized, and legal institute of education in India.
|HNGU Application Form||HNGU Admission|
|HNGU Fee Structure|
HNGU also offers various degree courses and programs to the candidates after completion of graduation level of ed. The entries are granted to the candidates based on the merit of marks scored in the entrance exam. The graduated candidates are offered admittance to Masters’s level programs.
- 27 September 2021: The last date of online registration for LLM Course is extended till 30 September 2021. Candidates can check the details here. (Source)
HNGU University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University|
|Short Name of University||HNGU|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Chancellor||Om Prakash Kohli|
|Hostel Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
HNGU Admission 2021-22
The university allows the candidates to apply for admission through the online/physical method of application. The university grants access based on the performance of candidates in qualifying exams or entrance tests. The university conducts an entrance exam for the grant of HNGU admissions to the candidates in some degree courses and programs. The candidates have a choice for the mode of application either they can apply offline or go with the online way of application that is more precise and reliable. Admission for the year will be done on merit for some courses. However, admission will be done for most systems like M.Pharma on PGCET, MBA on CAT/XAT/MAT, and B.Arch on NATA score.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
HNGU UG Admission
- BCom: The aspirant is required to have inter qualification. They must qualify on merit. They may be from any backdrop.
- BSc: The candidate is required to be from the field of Science. They must have at least plus two backdrops of 50%. They must be eligible for merit.
- BEd Home Science: The aspirant should be intermediate passed. They must be on merit qualification. They must clear the entrance test (University- conducted).
- LLB: Aspirants are only eligible if they have cleared 12th. They must remove the CLAT test. No standards are of the previous field of study.
- BArch: Applicants have to be 12th pass with 50%. The clearance of NATA with 40% is a must. They should be from a Science backdrop. They must have Mathematics as the main subject.
HNGU PG Admission
- MBA: Aspirants are only eligible if they are graduates. They must have a BA/BBA/B.Com degree for this course. They must clear CMAT.
- MEd: Candidates would be qualified if they have a graduate degree. They are not supposed to be on merit. They must only clear the entrance test. They must remove the university M.Ed interview as well.
- MPhil. Chemistry: Students must have a graduate degree to apply to M.Phil. They must be on merit. They must have cleared graduation in relevant subjects.
- MPharm: Candidates are required to be graduates in a relevant subject. They must have PGCET valid scores. They must fall on the merit criterion.
- MSc Physics: Students should have BSc Physics or equivalent. Students are required to be on merit. They must either clear entrance tests or needed interviews.
HNGU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Last date for Online Registration for Admission||Last week of Aug 2021|
|Last date to apply in M.Phil||Aug 2021|
|Entrance exam||To be announced|
HNGU Application Form: How to Apply?
HNGU Application forms for the aspirants will be download from the HNGU site. An amount of INR 500 is the application form and prospectus fee charged by HNGU. The university can avail itself through offline and online HNGU admission.
To apply online, one should
- Visit the university website (Only the accurate/official one)
- Find the application form (from the admission area)
- Fill the required boxes with precise data
- Add the files after scanning them (required documents)
- Submit the charges (Net banking)
- Finish It off by submitting it completely
To apply for the application offline, one should:
- Acquire application form
- Fill it in with accurate data
- Attach all copies/ photographs/ results
- Submit the form charges to the required bank
- Submit the papers and required things to the university
- Adhaar/identity card copies (Proofs of identity)
- The filled-in application form
- Official letter sent by the university
- Submitted charges receipts
- Results of the required classes (according to courses)
- Medical, Character and all essential certificates
Q: Is it acceptable to apply for a UG program without the 12th mark sheet?
Ans: Certainly, it is. One can simply gain admission from the certificate provided by their institute authorities. They must have entrance test clearance sheets, though.
Q: What are the opening timings of the university?
Ans: It is open from 9 am till 5 pm on all days except Sunday.
Q: What are the essential certificates required?
Ans: The necessary certificates include;
- Medical certificate
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residency certificate
- Transfer/Migration certificate
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for application to the MBA program?
Ans: The candidates must have done BBA.
Q: What does HGNU mean?
Ans: HNGU is a short/abbreviated form of Hemachandracharya North Gujarat University.
Q: Give the live location of the university?
Ans: It is functioning somewhere in the city of Patan.
- Address: Hemchandracharya North University, Patan, Gujarat 384265, India
- Phone No.: +912766220932, +91-8128650366 / 69
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th