HNLU Raipur Admission 2021-22: Hidayatullah National Law University was established in 2003. It is located in Chhattisgarh, India, and It’s a public university. The University is 6 in the number of sequences of National Law Schools in India. It involves the list of universities maintained by the UGC (university grant Commission) Of the UGC act. It had its name from the former chief justice of India named Justice Mohammad Hidayatullah.
|HNLU University||HNLU Application Form|
|HNLU Admission||HNLU Fee Structure|
HNLU Raipur Highlights
|Approvals||Bar Council of India (BCI)|
|Courses Offered||LLM. & Ph.D , B.A, L.LB.,|
|Motto||laws of eternal value|
HNLU Raipur Admission 2021-22
Hidayet National Law University (HNLU) is an independent regulatory university in New Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. The university offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Law programs.
- In the selection of UG, PG, and PhD students, various admission measures are considered. Guidelines.
- Students are selected to UG and PG universities based on CLAT qualifications and doctoral studies.
- Eligible candidates want to appear for the university entrance examination.
- Admission to LLM. The program is entirely based primarily on the candidate’s completed qualification under the Clearance Verification Act (CLAT).
- HNLU offers PhD A guide for students who want to study the discipline of LAW.
- The titration period is 2 years and the total consumption is 15.
HNLU Raipur BA LLB (Hons) Courses Admission
It introduces the following course at the UG level.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
This course is 5 years long. For this course, candidates must have done their intermediate with 45% marks. SC/ST candidates can apply with 40% marks. The age limit for this course should be less than 20 years. However, SC/ST and PWD candidates can apply with an age limit of 22 years. Their admission to this course will depend on their score on the CLAT test.
HNLU Raipur LLM & PhD Courses Admission
- LLM in Corporate Law: This course is one year long. This course requires a graduation degree with 55% marks along with CLAT.
- LLM in Environmental Law: This degree requires a graduation degree with 55% marks. This is a one-year course. This course also requires CLAT.
- LLM in Intellectual Property Rights Law: Candidates will need a graduation degree with 55% marks along with CLAT. The time duration of this course is one year.
- PhD in Law: Candidates for this course will need to give a written test. The minimum duration of this course is 2 years. The candidates will also submit a thesis within 5 years. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
HNLU Application Process 2021
The aspirants will have to fill the application form online on the official website of the academy and submit the application fee online through the debit card
The applicants will first have to clear CLAT for admittance in BA LLB and LLM. The application process for CLAT is given below:
- Register on the official website of CLAT.
- Fill in the application form.
- Give all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee through a debit card.
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
- Thumb impression
- Application fee
- Latest category certificate
- Qualifying degree
- Marks sheet and certificate of 10th and 12th
HNLU Raipur LLM Courses
|LLM||Corporate Law||Law Graduate|
|LLM||Environmental law||Law Graduate|
|LLM||Intellectual Property Rights Law||Law Graduate|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. If I don’t score much in CLAT and don’t get my name on the merit list as well. Will I get admission to Hidayatullah National Law University Admission?
Ans. It is not easy to take admission to Hidayatullah National Law university since it ranks 6th among the 18th NLUs. You can take admission only if you are a domicile at Chhattisgarh. However, it is mandatory to appear on the merit list but still try for vacant seats.
Q. Can I get the college form on the official website of the university?
Ans. If you have appeared for CLAT, you can visit the official website provided by the university to find out the college form.
Address: Hidayatullah National Law University, Sector 40, Uparwara, Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492002, India
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th