Hotel Management Entrance Exam: NCHMCT JEE, AIHMCT | Admission 2020: If you have a dream to open up a hotel or restaurant in the town, you need to complete a Hotel Management Course so that it will help you to get success in the future. To pursue an HM course. To get admission in Hotel Management Course you need to pass the Hotel Management Entrance Exam (NCHMCT JEE Exam) that are conducted by state level, national level, and colleges.
Get Eligibility & Fees Structure Please register to get More Information
This course can be followed by the candidate who is willing to work as a manager at a hotel or restaurant. To enter into courses in hotel management, candidates need to apply for the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) and complete it. If you pass in NCHMCT JEE, you can enter into any Hotel Management Courses.
NCHMCT JEE: Highlights
|Exam Name||National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT)
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Exam Mode||Only Online|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Mode of Instruction||English and Hindi|
|No. of Test Cities||100 test centers across 49 test cities|
|Accepting Colleges||115 colleges|
Hotel Management Entrance Exams 2020: Types
- National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam (NCHMCT JEE)
- Army Institute of Hotel Management (AIHMCT)
- Standard Hotel Admission Test by IIHM (e-CHAT)
- Joint Entrance Examination in Hotel Management and Research for Bachelor Courses (JEHOM)
- Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2020
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BVP CET HM)
- Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Test (GNIHM JET)
- Panjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT)
- WBJEE Joint Entrance Examination for Admission in Bachelor Courses of Hotel Management & Research (JEHOM)
Importance of Hotel Management Entrance Exams
The entrance examination should be necessarily done since it is the first step in hotel management. To get a professional degree from a college, the Hotel Management Entrance Exam is very important. It defines a path for the student which enables them to decide which university can acknowledge their application.
Nowadays, these exams are not required by institutions that run privately. But the colleges conduct these exams in order to select the best candidates who are eligible to do a Hotel Management Course.
NCHMCT Exam – Important Dates
|Events||NCHMCT JEE Dates|
|NCHMCT JEE Applications: Start Date||1-January-2020|
|NCHMCT JEE Applications: End Date||20-March-2020|
|NCHMCT JEE Admit Card||7-April-2020|
|NCHMCT JEE Exam||25-April-2020|
|NCHMCT JEE Result||May 15, 2020 (approx.)|
NCHMCT JEE 2020
NCHMCT JEE is a national level management course that should be done by the candidates as an entrance exam for a Hotel Management Degree. This will help the candidates to enter the Hotel Management Course very easily.
Normally, the NCHMCT JEE course is conducted by the national council, who will provide an opportunity to get a degree in HM. Usually, this course takes a time duration of 3 years.
The candidates who are above 25 years are only eligible to apply for hotel course management. The Hotel Management Entrance Exam can be written by the candidates who have this age limit.
A bachelor’s degree is beneficial for a person who is following the Hotel Management Course. An entrance exam is essential for a person who wishes to go further ahead in the field of hotel management.
Subjects in Hotel Management Course
- Food production- This is the study that is related to cooking and methods involved in the same.
- Food and beverage related services- The study related to restaurant service as well as Bar related studies; like how to mix a cocktail and others are performed in this subject.
- Housekeeping- This is related to the study of accommodation facilities and housekeeping. Room services, cleaning agents, and other types of decorations related to the hotel come under this subject.
- Front office- This is a study that is related to welcoming guests at the reception. Luggage maintenance proceeds, data entry, and other types of services in the reception area are the area of focus here.