Hotel Management Entrance Exam This course can be taken after by the candidate who is willing to work as a supervisor at an inn or eatery. To seek an HM course.To induce admission in InnAdministration Course you wish to pass the LodgingAdministration Entrance Exam (NCHMCT JEE Exam) that is conducted by state level, national level, and colleges. The entrance examination ought to be fundamentally done since it is the primary step in innadministration. To urge a proficient degree from a college, the InnAdministration Entrance Exam is exceptionallyimperative. It characterizes a way for the understudy which empowers them to choose which college can recognize their application.
- NCHMCT JEE this exam is conducted by a national testing agency.it is a national level exam. The duration of the exam is 3 hours
- Other innadministration entrance exams too conducted like; AIHMC, IIHM (e-CHAT), JEHOM, Maharashtra BHMCT, CET BVP CET HM, GNIHM JET, PUTHAT, JEHOM, etc.
NCHMCT JEE: Highlights
|Exam Name||National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT)
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Exam Mode||Only Online|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Mode of Instruction||English and Hindi|
|No. of Test Cities||100 test centers across 49 test cities|
|Accepting Colleges||115 colleges|
Hotel Management Entrance Exams 2020: Types
- National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Exam (NCHMCT JEE)
- Army Institute of Hotel Management (AIHMCT)
- Standard Hotel Admission Test by IIHM (e-CHAT)
- Joint Entrance Examination in Hotel Management and Research for Bachelor Courses (JEHOM)
- Maharashtra BHMCT CET 2020
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BVP CET HM)
- Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Test (GNIHM JET)
- Panjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT)
- WBJEE Joint Entrance Examination for Admission in Bachelor Courses of Hotel Management & Research (JEHOM)
Importance of Hotel Management Entrance Exams
The entrance examination should be necessarily done since it is the first step in hotel management. To get a professional degree from a college, the Hotel Management Entrance Exam is very important. It defines a path for the student which enables them to decide which university can acknowledge their application.
Nowadays, these exams are not required by institutions that run privately. But the colleges conduct these exams in order to select the best candidates who are eligible to do a Hotel Management Course.
NCHMCT Exam – Important Dates
|Events||NCHMCT JEE Dates|
|NCHMCT JEE Applications: Start Date||1-January-2020|
|NCHMCT JEE Applications: End Date||20-March-2020|
|NCHMCT JEE Admit Card||7-April-2020|
|NCHMCT JEE Exam||25-April-2020|
|NCHMCT JEE Result||May 15, 2020 (approx.)|
NCHMCT JEE 2020
NCHMCT JEE is a national level management course that should be done by the candidates as an entrance exam for a Hotel Management Degree. This will help the candidates to enter the Hotel Management Course very easily.
Normally, the NCHMCT JEE course is conducted by the national council, who will provide an opportunity to get a degree in HM. Usually, this course takes a time duration of 3 years.
The candidates who are above 25 years are only eligible to apply for hotel course management. The Hotel Management Entrance Exam can be written by the candidates who have this age limit.
A bachelor’s degree is beneficial for a person who is following the Hotel Management Course. An entrance exam is essential for a person who wishes to go further ahead in the field of hotel management.
Subjects in Hotel Management Course
- Food production- This is the study that is related to cooking and methods involved in the same.
- Food and beverage related services- The study related to restaurant service as well as Bar related studies; like how to mix a cocktail and others are performed in this subject.
- Housekeeping- This is related to the study of accommodation facilities and housekeeping. Room services, cleaning agents, and other types of decorations related to the hotel come under this subject.
- Front office- This is a study that is related to welcoming guests at the reception. Luggage maintenance proceeds, data entry, and other types of services in the reception area are the area of focus here.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th